• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
did you lower his hairline? he looks weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and It'snotover
These are my dream eyebrows..could be achievable by brow transplant?
Brow transplants don't look great imo. Creating natural irregularity is really hard with grafting so most people look like they've overdone their eyebrows/makeup.

These are my dream eyebrows..could be achievable by brow transplant?
Depends on the shape, mass and positioning of your supras and browridge. If you have high set supras and flat browridge, you would just look uncanny with low set brows.

• +1
Reactions: azezrd
Brow transplants don't look great imo. Creating natural irregularity is really hard with grafting so most people look like they've overdone their eyebrows/makeup.
This as well I guess. But you can say this for pretty much any surgery. A lot of rhinos, implants etc just make you look weird.

Depends on the shape, mass and positioning of your supras and browridge. If you have high set supras and flat browridge, you would just look uncanny with low set brows.
i think i have low eyebrows naturally you saw them what do you think? i want more density in the space area

can u rate me ?

came on pakicel say something pakicel u hate me or something?
@Pakicel

gets mogged by dalit badboy @RabidRosaries

i think i have low eyebrows naturally you saw them what do you think? i want more density in the space area
Hmm. I would not get lower eyebrows like the one in the morph. Just use minox or something. Also, your eyebrows aren't a failo.

came on pakicel say something pakicel u hate me or something?
@Pakicel
The thing is dude I don't 100% know whether some thing is gonna make you more or less appealing to women. It is something you have to figure with trial and error and experimentation.

• +1
Reactions: azezrd
@TUSSELEIF

• +1
Reactions: thecel