• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes.

Running just be white game in Asia, getting a below average flat faced, quite frankly, ugly gook.

Yet runs his mouth on here like he he is a playa and us guys in our 20s and teens should listen to him about his red pill philosophy/ethos LMAO.
I've seen a lot of your threads, and I agree with a lot of the things you say from time to time. But nobody on this site runs their mouth more than you.

You're a loser who spends his time having mog battles on a site frequented mostly incels. "Muh covid restrictions" lol.

Talking about prey eyes. You look like the kind of guy I used to bully in high school. I'm telling you straight up, I'd make my b*tch irl. That's a fact. You can believe whatever you want though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 4 others
No he doesn't, he mogs you both btw. You're more on his level, but he has more smv bc he's european and you only pass as middle eastern.

Shut the fuck up bro. You reading into that stupid bad photograph of me while overweight in terrible lighting shows how much you worship the white man too.

No he doesn't, he mogs you both btw. You're more on his level, but he has more smv bc he's european and you only pass as middle eastern.

Maybe in another dimension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I've seen a lot of your threads, and I agree with a lot of the things you say from time to time. But nobody on this site runs their mouth more than you.

You're a loser who spends his time having mog battles on a site frequented mostly incels. "Muh covid restrictions" lol.

Talking about prey eyes. You look like the kind of guy I used to bully in high school. I'm telling you straight up, I'd make my b*tch irl. That's a fact. You can believe whatever you want though.

I'm a loser?

IMG 20210205 083158
IMG 20210225 153437
IMG 20210225 153344
IMG 20210225 153306
IMG 20210225 153138 1
IMG 20210210 114457

Yeah I'm a loser

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, hebbewem and gamma
Yeah. So if I'm looksminned and 5/10 but 6/10 when looksmaxxed, why is my rating 5/10?

He is looksminned and 3.5/10 tops but we should give him 5/10?

White man bias.
These are 3.5/10 's, and he mogs them all, features and ratios wise...

Done discussing this LMAO

The fact I am even in the same discussion as these two ugly rodents says what a spastic autistic PSL website this is. LMAO

Have a good one. Two ugly light skin dudes with zero sex-appeal in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Shut the fuck up bro. You reading into that stupid bad photograph of me while overweight in terrible lighting shows how much you worship the white man too.

I said you, Ravi, mog them both ...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
man just shave, also you bullied people, idk how that's supposed to make us look up to you sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
U got 0 appeal but im 100% women would chose him over you 9/10 times

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 6531, oatmeal and 3 others
0.5/10. 1/10 if he showers.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Deleted member 9072
utter cope coming from a self hating nigger who knows zero shit about appeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽. and Blackgymmax
I mean choose YOU over him

• +1
Screenshot 20210226 153031

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep and Be_ConfidentBro
utter cope coming from a self hating nigger who knows zero shit about appeal
Shut your 0 smv currycel ass up. Your delusional ass thinks that curry in your avi is even 1/15th of meeks

200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Shut your 0 smv currycel ass up. Your delusional ass thinks that curry in your avi is even 1/15th of meeks
jfl at this nigger getting pissed
every curry on this site mogs you
ugly ogre ass bitch
you deserve a black bitch
makinithappen mogs you hard
screenshot_2021-02-18-00-05-17-png.998192

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep, gamma and 1 other person
what the hell

you guys are serious?

@aut0phobic @curryslayerordeath racepilled too hard
ugly ogre ass bitch
he doesn't look that bad to me tbh, mirin a little actually.

but his take is dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9072
ugly ogre ass bitch
No lol, there are some gl curries but most of them here are subhumans who are borderline incel who dont even show their faces. Makinithappen cant get above 2psl obese women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Deleted member 9072
. My pheno is white curry.. Im closest to European than RAVI.

View attachment 1009481
Yes, but @MakinItHappen has better features and overall harmony than you both . It's not about being the most white passing.
ALSO, KEEP COPING YOU IRANIAN SHITSKIN, YOU'LL NEVER BE PERCEIVED AS EUROPEAN UNLESS YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY LOWER CLASS TAMILS IN SRI LANKA. RETARDED ASS CUCK .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, gamma, Chadeep and 1 other person
No lol, there are some gl curries but most of them here are subhumans who are borderline incel who dont even show their faces. Makinithappen cant get above 2psl obese women
jfl i never said he was a mogger
he's looksminned

what would you rate him in his prime though?

@Baldingman1998 Why did you vote 10/10? :forcedsmile:Still white worshipping.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma and Deleted member 9072
Yes, but @MakinItHappen has better features and overall harmony than you both . It's not about being the most white passing.
ALSO, KEEP COPING YOU IRANIAN SHITSKIN, YOU'LL NEVER BE PERCEIVED AS EUROPEAN UNLESS YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY LOWER CLASS TAMILS IN SRI LANKA. RETARDED ASS CUCK .

View attachment 1009484

What better features? yOU itself said that RAVI IS more closed to EUROPIAN than me..

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9072

View attachment 1009484
bruh
this reminds me of that time sik said the white paki nigga would be chosen over you but girls chose you on yubo

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@Wallenberg Is his loyal supporter. Always defends him by saying " He lives a much better life than incels here. Because of much wife"
How does he live a better life than incels here if he's spent 17 days on this forum at what seems to be a really old age and also he has to go asia because his own women rejected him for being too ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
bruh
this reminds me of that time sik said the white paki nigga would be chosen over you but girls chose you on yubo
Yeah man, he genuinely thought that guy would crush me on yubo. My JB appeal is v high tbh.

• Love it
hobo/10

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Ocelot and Deleted member 9072
@Wallenberg Is his loyal supporter. Always defends him by saying " He lives a much better life than incels here. Because of much wife"
I'm not his loyal supporter. He is a below-average man who looks like a soy boy. Despite that, he has a wife and active sex life. I like to point that out to edgy incels here.

His looks are maybe 4/10. He should shave and lose weight. He benefits from his height and skin color in China. He would get better looking Chinese girls if he would look better. I didn't know that he is a red pill propagandist. I find his claim of slaying stacies in the past dubious.

How old are you @Jamesothy ?

How are people actually defending this white dude saying he looks good if he gets a shower and cleans up his face,. This man is literally like the lowest of the lowest when it comes to white men,.
. My pheno is white curry.. Im closest to European than RAVI.

View attachment 1009481
If you had a better eye area and nose, you'd mog MakinIthappen, considering that the camera makes your midface longer, so it doesn't even seem that bad.

White curry?????? More like neolithic iranian farmer???

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and gamma
jfl i never said he was a mogger
he's looksminned

what would you rate him in his prime though?

Did I understand thing wrong? He literally said Ravi pass as European and I middle eastern. How that make any sense?

How are people actually defending this white dude saying he looks good if he gets a shower and cleans up his face,. This man is literally like the lowest of the lowest when it comes to white men,.

If you had a better eye area and nose, you'd mog MakinIthappen, considering that the camera makes your midface longer, so it doesn't even seem that bad.

White curry?????? More like neolithic iranian farmer???

I mog him even without nose job.. but I look twice as better with nose job.

depends on how much dimorphism they have
Okay, I need to see if you rate well first, so can you please rate : mirin, beetleking, jameshowlett, sikkunt, sexyandiknowit and arabincel

You have a tendency to rate underrate prettyboys though
no he just has a different perspective, however he is consistent. imo he has a good eye and helped me a lot. he rated me psl4 so ill say that.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Introvertednarc
Okay, I need to see if you rate well first, so can you please rate : mirin, beetleking, jameshowlett, sikkunt, sexyandiknowit and arabincel
4.75, 4., 4.25, 5.25, 4.5, 3.25 (psl; face-wise only)
give or take 0.25 or so

just off the top of my head remembering how they look, and more importance given to how they look in motion

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc