200.5 KB · Views: 41
Horsefaced ethnic subhuman/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep, Chadlitecel and 3 others
good facial feautures, jaw is good, eye area is decent, good under eye support, great hair for his age, ears are a minus, phenotype looks kinda weird.
still good looking.
I would rate him 5.7. out of 8.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Long midface but good looking otherwise. Psl 6

Some ethnic must fucked ur mom and ur oneitis u virgin. Cumskinned cuck
funny how europeans are now insulting each other calling them racial slurs based on skin tone.

funny how europeans are now insulting each other calling them racial slurs based on skin tone.
He is just stupid. Never seen him. But he is a white worshipper where its proven that meds are the best looking guys. Nobody likes blonde cucks. Every english and every northern and mid european comes to italy, spain, Portugal to tan and get a little “good life” for weeks. These guys are just deluded

mogged

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Sikkunt23
He is just stupid. Never seen him. But he is a white worshipper where its proven that meds are the best looking guys. Nobody likes blonde cucks. Every english and every northern and mid european comes to italy, spain, Portugal to tan and get a little “good life” for weeks. These guys are just deluded
Im med too, but a lighter version than you, med isnt the best looking phenotype, please stop coping, we have to face the reality. its something between nordic and med. brown hair, blue eyes, white skin. hernan drago, gandy, sean opry, mirsolav czech have that ideal phenotype

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep and W0KESTMOTHF
Im med too, but a lighter version than you, med isnt the best looking phenotype, please stop coping, we have to face the reality. its something between nordic and med. brown hair, blue eyes, white skin. hernan drago, gandy, sean opry, mirsolav czech have that ideal phenotype
Whatever man, individuals are individuals not a whole.

Whatever man, individuals are individuals not a whole.
I agree with you however that nordics arent ideal for men but for women and also dont take everything serious from psl users.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep and DaGullas
That nigga is just mad that nordics mog
I agree with you however that nordics arent ideal for men but for women and also dont take everything serious from psl users.

That nigga is just mad that nordics mog
Nordic mogs meds, I say this as a med because nordic people have wider appeal in non white countries such as asia (blue eyes, blond hair etc.)
however when you look realistically the best looking men that are held high here arent nordic.
is gandy, opry, chico, matt lemond, hernan drago nordic?

Nordic mogs meds, I say this as a med because nordic people have wider appeal in non white countries such as asia (blue eyes, blond hair etc.)
however when you look realistically the best looking men that are held high here arent nordic.
is gandy, opry, chico, matt lemond, hernan drago nordic?
Leo is the best

Leo is the best
leo has insane appeal cuz of pheno + status. when you look at him pslwise he isnt as good looking as chico, opry or hernan drago.
stop the whorship. you have to be objective

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DaGullas
Proves my point, he has blue eyes and dirty blonde which means he has Nordic pheno, this pheno mogs
He is always tanning lol. That proves his colouring doesnt mog. Ofcourse he is,and was even more when younger, good looking.

He is always tanning lol. That proves his colouring doesnt mog. Ofcourse he is,and was even more when younger, good looking.
Lol keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
IRL slayer whether we aspies like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas