Rate his profile

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
i feel bad for him lol, he really thinks mewing will save him

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 3702, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Almost no change in maxilla, its still as recessed as before.

Whats worse though s his giga chimp mouth area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 4645
Chimps me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
He probably mewed wrong, mewing is not universal and 1-fits-all solution for everyone.

He shoudve hardmewed but only with the back 1/3rd area of the tongue and not apply any force in front tingue area.

He probably mewed wrong, mewing is not universal and 1-fits-all solution for everyone.

He shoudve hardmewed but only with the back 1/3rd area of the tongue and not apply any force in front tingue area.
lol shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: 195cm and Mr.cope
Ezgif 1 4765d77e6c42

He chad now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 616
Almost no change in maxilla, its still as recessed as before.
Serious question: what makes his maxilla recessed? It feels to me like there is plenty of forward growth.

Serious question: what makes his maxilla recessed? It feels to me like there is plenty of forward growth.
There are all sorts of things that are messed up here, look at his eyes in before, they almost bulge out of his head and are more forwards than his nose bridge at eye level. Then the forehead is too far back and kinda recessed.

Its as if he slept his entire life on his face with a Oculus Rift attached to the head.

Lower face (upper+lower jaw) grew too much forwards. Imagine f you could push his jaw back into his skull and slightly upwards with insane force, it would move maxilla upwards + forwards, straighten forehead, reposition nose properly etc.

Its as if this guy wore MSE that pulls his lower jaw all the time, the jaw moved forward and the whole upper 2/3rd face collapsed backwards.

The thing is- if his parents were blackpilled and high iq, they couldve fixed this shit when he was still young with facepuller masks etc. it was easier to fix when he was rly young, but will be more difficult later on.

Do people really fall for the mewing meme?

How Low IQ human need to be?

After 1 year of mewing
FromChingToChongOwlGod

It’s not forward growth it’s downward growth and bimaxillary protrusion