Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • Hmm...
id say 5.5 psl, maybe 6
What is 5.5 psl in ur opinion ? . Cuz with me 5 psl is HTN , 5.5 chadlite , 6 weak chad , 6.5 chad , 7 strong chad/rare chad

• +1
What is 5.5 psl in ur opinion ? . Cuz with me 5 psl is HTN , 5.5 chadlite , 6 weak chad , 6.5 chad , 7 strong chad/rare chad
5.5 is chadlite to me as well, 6 is weak chad and 6.5 is slayer/chad tier, 7 is aesthetic god tier
so pretty much same ratings

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
5.5 is chadlite to me as well, 6 is weak chad and 6.5 is slayer/chad tier, 7 is aesthetic god tier
so pretty much same ratings
I see . I think he’s a 5-5.5 psl at most . So around HTN to chadlite area

• +1
holy crap how did you find this?

they are identical besides minor symmetrical differences

• +1
holy crap how did you find this?

they are identical besides minor symmetrical differences
I used to watch Govinda a lot when I was younger and I wanted to see what his children looked like, so I searched him up on google and found him lmao. I still can't believe how ugly he is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I used to watch Govinda a lot when I was younger and I wanted to see what his children looked like, so I searched him up on google and found him lmao. I still can't believe how ugly he is.
pic from front stupid coper

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
bump

• Love it
if you look like zayn and have a wide as fuck skull(your words) then show us🤷‍♂️
you can already see how much i look like him from the side, and no one's seeing my full face on this inkwell forum.

you dont, thats why im asking
Keep coping you greycel faggot cuck, multiple users have already told me how much i resemble him from the side. jfl @ your pathetic attempts to goad me into posting my full face on here. kys

What’s the guys name anyone know?

• +1
Mogs me bump

• +1
There's a Russian actor who is my doppelganger and is very well liked there. Guess how far that gets me?

• +1
In india it seems that just having some lighter coloring makes you instantly good looking to pajeeta women