Simikz
Mistral
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2025
- Posts
- 2,000
- Reputation
- 811
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
dude wtf is your problem? looks like ur just fucking hating on every single person that’s asking for a rating regardless their good looking or uglyOgre chin
You look stupid
I just type whatever comes to minddude wtf is your problem? looks like ur just fucking hating on every single person that’s asking for a rating regardless their good looking or ugly
you look 30 don’t you go outside instead of rotting in forums?I just type whatever comes to mind
It's that simple
*34you look 30 don’t you go outside instead of rotting in forums?
*34
Sure I go outside, seen too many Indians today like yourself, ruined my day


alright manBrutalOgre chin
You look stupid
My gdude wtf is your problem? looks like ur just fucking hating on every single person that’s asking for a rating regardless their good looking or ugly
Can I fix ?not bad front but downward growth of despair
jaw surgery, that’s the bone issueCan I fix?
Valid just need moneyjaw surgery, that’s the bone issue
shut the fuck up bitchboy, and that narvinesh guy brutalized your assOgre chin
You look stupid
Legendshut the fuck up bitchboy, and that narvinesh guy brutalized your ass
He's Indianshut the fuck up bitchboy, and that narvinesh guy brutalized your ass
You lost and got iqmogged by himHe's Indian
I win by default
Whatever you say pajeetYou lost and got iqmogged by him![]()
Your moms pussy turned pajeet after shoving your friends chocolate in itWhatever you say pajeet
You actually dont look too bad, i would say mmtn. Grow your hair out from that medieval ass hairstylle and bonesmash your zygos
Thanks bro I willYou actually dont look too bad, i would say mmtn. Grow your hair out from that medieval ass hairstylle and bonesmash your zygos