Rate housemate I used to bully

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken
Screenshot 20210510 164102

This guy was my house mate for about 3 or 4 months toward the end of 2016. We worked for the same company, and that company provided our housing. I preferred to live alone though, and before he came I successfully managed to get two other co workers to opt to find their own apartments. I acted crazy and got them to leave. One guy left the day after moving in. Let's just say I got a gift for making people feel extremely uncomfortable if I want.

This guy wouldn't budge, which I give him a lot of credit for, so I just decided to bully him. I would embarrass him in front of the girls at work, and at home I would do all kinds of stuff. I used to like to play a game where I'd see how long I could talk to him and keep him from going to bed. He liked to go to bed very early (around 9pm usually), but a lot of times I'd stand in his doorway talking to him until 11:00 or 12:00. I also used to drink all his wine. He considered himself a wine aficionado of sorts and would frequently buy semi expensive bottles of wine. I could tell it upset him but he would never say anything about it. Eventually he went to the manager (my wife now) and cried to her about it. She relayed the information to the higher ups and they made the decision to kick me out of the apartment. I continued to bully him at work. It was just fun and games to me, but at one point I seen it was really bringing him down. I felt bad when I seen he was gonna quit because of it, so I stopped for the most part.

Anyways, this dude's like 5'9 or 5'10 and 48 years old.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10615, N1c and 23 others
New forum bully? How’s this guy letting a redditor bully him smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, koalendo, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
Boy you better stop all that garbage. I've never visited reddit in my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, mortis, ReignsChad and 1 other person
Boy you better stop all that garbage. I've never visited reddit in my life.
i think it’s the soy beard lol

why u bullying him tho smh, he looks like such a harmless JBW maxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Nice, when are you making a guide on how to jamesmaxx?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 12002
i think it’s the soy beard lol

why u bullying him tho smh, he looks like such a harmless JBW maxxer
Actually he was married twice in the U.S. before ever coming to China.

It was just fun and games. Mostly boredom. The guy's pretty harmless for sure. I was disappointed when he came though. I heard about two weeks before he came that he was coming and was disappointed when he got there. There wasn't many other foreigners at the school and I was hoping for a cool dude to party with. The guy was boring as can be though, as you can probably imagine. He spent 20 some years in the States working as an accountant, so go figure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 5818 and turkproducer
Actually he was married twice in the U.S. before ever coming to China.

It was just fun and games. Mostly boredom. The guy's pretty harmless for sure. I was disappointed when he came though. I heard about two weeks before he came that he was coming and was disappointed when he got there. There wasn't many other foreigners at the school and I was hoping for a cool dude to party with. The guy was boring as can be though, as you can probably imagine. He spent 20 some years in the States working as an accountant, so go figure.
sounds like you were just bantering and he couldn’t handle it LOL

i used to be like that too but i was 10 and not 48 smh

accountant is one of the biggest wagecuck jobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
Nice, when are you making a guide on how to jamesmaxx?
One of these days I'm gonna start making youtube videos. I'll let the folks on this site know the name of my channel. I don't know if that's exactly a good idea or not, but whatever.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 10615, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Based asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
One of these days I'm gonna start making youtube videos. I'll let the folks on this site know the name of my channel. I don't know if that's exactly a good idea or not, but whatever.
What are they going to be about?
Im sure everyone here would watch them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10524, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
sounds like you were just bantering and he couldn’t handle it LOL

i used to be like that too but i was 10 and not 48 smh

accountant is one of the biggest wagecuck jobs
Guy doesn't look like much, but he's actually pretty good with women. He was the one who ended both of his first two marriages, and has a pretty decent looking Chinese wife now.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Be_ConfidentBro, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 12002
What are they going to be about?
Im sure everyone here would watch them.
About my lifestyle when I return to the States. Traveling and working different jobs. I'll also tell stories, talk about my different philosophies :)redpill:/:blackpill:), and maybe try to help inspire some folks. I got an idea what it will be like but I won't really know for sure untilI start doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and happybread
What if u wanted to go to heaven at 9pm but this guy
IMG 20210225 153437
stand in front the door to talk to u?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7901 and 5 others
Nothing but a bunch of sh*t talkers on here. Ain't nobody bullying me.
Someone post that photo when trying beat him up for asking if he could have 2 hours on the switch today

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Someone post that photo when trying beat him up for asking if he could have 2 hours on the switch today
What are you talking about? Switch? What's that?

About my lifestyle when I return to the States. Traveling and working different jobs. I'll also tell stories, talk about my different philosophies :)redpill:/:blackpill:), and maybe try to help inspire some folks. I got an idea what it will be like but I won't really know for sure untilI start doing it.
I'll sub to you james, youre very cool

• +1
What are you talking about? Switch? What's that?
I've have been mogged by jamesothy,bump his thread or you'll stay 2PSL forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945, Be_ConfidentBro, turkproducer and 1 other person
View attachment 1129618

This guy was my house mate for about 3 or 4 months toward the end of 2016. We worked for the same company, and that company provided our housing. I preferred to live alone though, and before he came I successfully managed to get two other co workers to opt to find their own apartments. I acted crazy and got them to leave. One guy left the day after moving in. Let's just say I got a gift for making people feel extremely uncomfortable if I want.

This guy wouldn't budge, which I give him a lot of credit for, so I just decided to bully him. I would embarrass him in front of the girls at work, and at home I would do all kinds of stuff. I used to like to play a game where I'd see how long I could talk to him and keep him from going to bed. He liked to go to bed very early (around 9pm usually), but a lot of times I'd stand in his doorway talking to him until 11:00 or 12:00. I also used to drink all his wine. He considered himself a wine aficionado of sorts and would frequently buy semi expensive bottles of wine. I could tell it upset him but he would never say anything about it. Eventually he went to the manager (my wife now) and cried to her about it. She relayed the information to the higher ups and they made the decision to kick me out of the apartment. I continued to bully him at work. It was just fun and games to me, but at one point I seen it was really bringing him down. I felt bad when I seen he was gonna quit because of it, so I stopped for the most part.

NGMI

based asf
I wish I could be mean enough to bully someone

• +1
If amnesia bullied his roommate everyone would be praising him but when the forum subhuman does it it's autistic

• JFL
Someone should knock you out

• +1
If amnesia bullied his roommate everyone would be praising him but when the forum subhuman does it it's autistic
Lol, the only person talking sh*t is you. Quit being such a passive aggressive little b*tch. And if you want to call me subhuman you should at least have the balls to show what you look like yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Lol, the only person talking sh*t is you. Quit being such a passive aggressive little b*tch. And if you want to call me subhuman you should at least have the balls to show what you look like yourself.
what?? I'm defending you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
imagine getting bullied by a soy

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and isis_Bleach
Bumo

• +1
imagine getting bullied by a soy
What's "soy" mean to you anyways? Some autistic PSL sh*t? You'd be in for a rude awakening if you called me that face to face thinking that I'd be nothing to worry about.

• JFL
bro youre ego is way to high

you never aint blackpilled

bro youre ego is way to high
Why would you think my ego's high at all? Because I want to make videos on youtube? I believe thete are truths to the blackpill. Though the redpill has revealed itself to be much more relevant.

bump

• +1
Why would you think my ego's high at all? Because I want to make videos on youtube? I believe thete are truths to the blackpill. Though the redpill has revealed itself to be much more relevant.
first of why you even posting you bully someone and post a pic from him, the dudes here dont take it even serious neither me. second (blackpill is that appearance is the most important am i right?) so you cant be blackpill with that what you think from you , or from 1/10 what do you think you look like

5CE3074C 14C3 4A68 89BF 911B40514698
FC870DD1 586F 42BA 9427 8344ECFFC509

Literally looks like your brother jfl at you for bullying your smaller brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 10615, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
View attachment 1129618

Based oldcel.

I used to bully too before, but now I stopped.

View attachment 1130857View attachment 1130858
Literally looks like your brother jfl at you for bullying your smaller brother
Cope. Jamesothy looks more dominant and high prenatal T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 12002
What's "soy" mean to you anyways? Some autistic PSL sh*t? You'd be in for a rude awakening if you called me that face to face thinking that I'd be nothing to worry about.
Holy shit that reply makes me think you’re literally autistic, as in not meme autistic. You may as well just have said “nothin personell kid *teleports behind you*” to me. there’s no way you’re not shitposting

Be honest, you’re a bitter hapa using a reddit soy’s pics aren’t you? That’s it isn’t it? Well done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 12002
first of why you even posting you bully someone and post a pic from him, the dudes here dont take it even serious neither me. second (blackpill is that appearance is the most important am i right?) so you cant be blackpill with that what you think from you , or from 1/10 what do you think you look like
Yeah, you could be right. Maybe I'm not blackpill then. Never really given it too much thought.

But what makes you think I even take my post that seriously myself? It was done out of boredom in a light hearted spirit. It's to entertain myself, not you. I enjoy the responses I elicit from it whatever they may be.

I don't really care what I look like from one to ten. I've always been able to get what I want from women that I like, and anybody else for that matter. And I'm not being egotistical, I'm just speaking on the truth. But since you asked, I'd say I'm a 6 or 7 out of 10. Anyways, again, why would you think my ego's high at all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 12102
Holy shit that reply makes me think you’re literally autistic, as in not meme autistic. You may as well just have said “nothin personell kid *teleports behind you*” to me. there’s no way you’re not shitposting

Be honest, you’re a bitter hapa using a reddit soy’s pics aren’t you? That’s it isn’t it? Well done
Lol, I like you now.

Fuck
Bullies always win

mirin this dark triad maxxed psycho

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back