• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Shrek2OnDvD, xefo and 5 others
4 PSL massive Indian and horse face failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, john2, Chadeep and 1 other person
Looks like Indian Nicholas cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7697, Entschuldigung and 3 others
take the racepill dude
@aestheticallypleasin

if white girls just think like 30% of like this white incels here on this site, its beyond over for every ethnic
keep cherrypicking the worst photos lol

this is white counterpart of hritik it seems

@aestheticallypleasin

this is white counterpart of hritik it seems
View attachment 472421
@aestheticallypleasin
jfl keep coping bro

keep cherrypicking the worst photos lol
i am definetely not going for the photoshop pictures like you

and if a person has so many pictures where he is 4-5psl, he is definetely not 7psl in real life

i am definetely not going for the photoshop pictures like you

and if a person has so many pictures where he is 4-5psl, he is definetely not 7psl in real life
nope. for the thousandth time, hes bloated up for several movies and most of those pictures are him 40+

e photoshop
What photoshop? They're photos from him in motion, i already pmed you before. youre coping incredibly hard

nope. for the thousandth time, hes bloated up for several movies and most of those pictures are him 40+

harsh world we are living in

look how your god gets voting-destroyed

Screenshot 117

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro
Agreed.

I was gonna rate him 4.5 PSL high tier normie until i gave him another look and damn... that midface.
They're photos from him in motion
That's the true way of accurate PSL judgement. Plus it's not like he has some weird facial expression in these pics.

He's either smiling or just grinning.

Agreed.

I was gonna rate him 4.5 PSL high tier normie until i gave him another look and damn... that midface.

That's the true way of accurate PSL judgement. Plus it's not like he has some weird facial expression in these pics.

jfl i said the photos i posted of him earlier which he said were photoshopped were from him in motion. wasnt talking about these bloated cherrypicked pics. op is a coper.

you can cope all you want bro.

reminder you got destroyed by jimsonbobson in a forum poll and youre the one who said hundreds of times to never take this forum seriously.

now you expect me to take this shit poll seriously?
Jfl.

Half the kids on here are braindead permavirgins.

This is him in his prime when hes not bloated and actually trying to look good:
View attachment 472437View attachment 472438View attachment 472439View attachment 472440View attachment 472442View attachment 472443View attachment 472444

and there are shit picturse of male models too.

consider this: he actually bloats up for several movies like i said before, and hes much more famous than male models and hes much older. obviously hes gonna have more bad pictures.

keep coping bro, at the end of the day he slays on tinder with 100 likes within 3 hours and youre a rotting subhuman who got 5 likes in 4 hours.
yeah with photoshop high quality pictures, body pictures

where he looks rich as fuck and so on

you want me to make an tinder experiment with his average pictures in germany?

yeah with photoshop high quality pictures, body pictures

where he looks rich as fuck and so on

you want me to make an tinder experiment with his average pictures in germany?
another cope.

do what you want.

@ArabIncel ran an expt with him in canada with photos of him in his prime, and same shit. 100 matches/likes in 3-4 hrs.

how tf am i meant to take you seriously when you think gandy, chico and o pry are ugly? gtfo lol, youre the most deluded guy on the forum

@aestheticallypleasin

if you dont want to take me seriously

take the white boys who rate opry 7psl serious who vote hritik 4psl

@aestheticallypleasin

if you dont want to take me seriously

take the white boys serious who vote hritik 4psl

all i got to say...

indians really never even had a chance
Agreed.

Looks like Indian Nicholas cage
most blue pilled site ever.

just accept reality and stop coping

• Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
most blue pilled site ever.

just accept reality and stop coping
Screenshot 119
Screenshot 120

FATIMA PREFERS HRITIK ROSHAN

WE ARE SUPRISED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 7697 and 3 others
Recessed narrow bug eyed cuck ass shitskin faggot

I mog him
dude you are also so deluded man....

he mogs you to hell and back to be honest

what has it come to that a greek god is being compared to KHHV incel, no offence to @Over , hes funny guy but hes coping hard

I mog him
Then you are not a truecel, over.

Stop larping, it hurts real incels like me a lot.

• WTF
Reactions: Over

why are you trying so desperately to cope? theres clearly white girls in the comments who prefer hrithik. and this is excluding the body jfl.

you and the posters above dont know shit about SMV, only few people like @Sikkunt23 do.

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
what has it come to that a greek god is being compared to KHHV incel, no offence to @Over , hes funny guy but hes coping hard
Ok maybe I dont mog because I'm PSL2 truecel but that dude is narrow cheekboneless cuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: john2
Looks weird, 4 PSL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Over and 1 other person
Ok maybe I dont mog because I'm PSL2 truecel but that dude is narrow cheekboneless cuck tbh

stop coping with psl features bro, it wont get you anywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
and these photos are the worst cherrypicked photos of him when hes 40+

We're discussing about his PSL value and not his SMV here!

Yeah okay man. Let's take OP seriously.

He's gigachad in these pictures though. It wouldn't really be easy to find other chads that are this striking. This is why he mogged Pitt in that poll. He also basically looks white, espeically in teh first and last picture. Literally just look at this skin tone. So he's basically white with additional exotic halo, eye color halo and striking features.

The issue is that he looks kinda subhuman in the picture in the OP though. I don't think people can really deny that? If PSL4 is average white guy in western europe, then it would be a stretch to give him above a 5 in the pictures in the OP.

He's gigachad in these pictures though. It wouldn't really be easy to find other chads that are this striking. This is why he mogged Pitt in that poll. He also basically looks white, espeically in teh first and last picture. Literally just look at this skin tone. So he's basically white with additional exotic halo, eye color halo and striking features.

The issue is that he looks kinda subhuman in the picture in the OP though. I don't think people can really deny that? If PSL4 is average white guy in western europe, then it would be a stretch to give him above a 5 in the picture in the OP.
OP is deliberately cherrypicking photos.

Reminder guy in question is a super famous actor, not a model.

He bloats up for several movie roles and he's 40+ in the photos OP posted.

Read the article:
"
The actor's name should be in Guinness World Records for going on maximum diets for gaining weight, losing it, and then gaining it back for another role.
"

I don't know how many times i've said i'm talking about PRIME hrithik just like people talk about PRIME gandy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep and jackthenerd

The issue is that he looks kinda subhuman in the picture in the OP though. I don't think people can really deny that? If PSL4 is average white guy in western europe, then it would be a stretch to give him above a 5 in the pictures in the OP.
The argument OP is making is like assuming Gandy is sub 5 PSL due to photos like this:
Gandy 5 comp
Rfe 1

Attachments

• 3PtEQTp (1).jpg
    3PtEQTp (1).jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 25
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Chadeep and jackthenerd
@aestheticallypleasin

dude its legit not cherrypicked when he has 20-50 pictures like this

you act like this are his 5% worst pictures

he looks like this on average pictures

@aestheticallypleasin

dude its legit not cherrypicked when he has 20-50 pictures like this

you act like this are his 5% worst pictures

he looks like this on average pictures
okay bro, if you think him and gandy are ugly and this forum thinks hrithik is ugly, then go ahead lol. ive said all i needed to.

he bloats up all the time. media is obsessed with him. hes an actor not a model. he has to look shit for some movies. ive attached so many sources, and you keep making me repeat the same shit.

even in his 40s he can look good if he wanted to,

why are you trying so desperately to cope? theres clearly white girls in the comments who prefer hrithik. and this is excluding the body jfl.

you and the posters above dont know shit about SMV, only few people like @Sikkunt23 do.
This rate thread is so fucked jfl

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin

I mog him

thats why hes rich af and famous, while u are a suicidal 24 yo khhv with no hope for ever becoming human given ur neet status, terrible face, and subhuman iq

OP, those pics are fairly recent and hes hit the age pill kinda hard
Currymog

this was a non-photoshoot/movie pic of him in his 30s-ish, def gl there (jfl @ that brutal mog too)

@Sikkunt23 would madison date hirtik?

thats why hes rich af and famous, while u are a suicidal 24 yo khhv with no hope for ever becoming human given ur neet status, terrible face, and subhuman iq

View attachment 472942
this was a non-photoshoot/movie pic of him in his 30s-ish, def gl there (jfl @ that brutal mog too)
he looks good man

he mogs average ethnics easily

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and curryslayerordeath

View attachment 472942
Shitskin hindu cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
I feel like better lookism Indians exist, and that he's mainly being pedestalized for his light colouring

We're discussing about his PSL value and not his SMV here!
What's the point of having a "high PSL value" if it doesn't translate to high IRL success with real women?

The very purpose of "psl ratings", at least at the beginning, was to give you an idea of where you stand in the dating market based on your physical traits/attributes.

It has recently turned into "OnLy FaCe" and something PSL autists meaninglessly argue about.

Most on this site would rate Barrett 7-8 PSL
Most on this site rate Roshan 4-5 PSL.
Most on this site rate Bateman no higher than 6 PSL

Guess who gets the most pussy? Guess who girls find the most attractive?
People like Roshan, Bateman, and Momoa NOT Barrett.

This whole PSL vs SMV boils down to this:

Validation and compliments from austistic teens or real validation from real women by way of them having sex with you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep, john2 and 3 others