Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 6,5psl

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 7psl

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters
he looks good man

he mogs average ethnics easily

thats why hes rich af and famous, while u are a suicidal 24 yo khhv with no hope for ever becoming human given ur neet status, terrible face, and subhuman iq

OP, those pics are fairly recent and hes hit the age pill kinda hard
View attachment 472942
this was a non-photoshoot/movie pic of him in his 30s-ish, def gl there (jfl @ that brutal mog too)
thats not even a good photo of him bro lol imo

98365201 569293407055478 434350729839247360 n 2
98343033 692354644921739 7598848692057014272 n 1
98119672 878550369322494 5528004311637819392 n 1
Hrithik roshan 1 1

he looks good in these though, in shape.

Shitskin hindu cope
then why do normies prefer hrithik over brad?

i would personally say theyre both abt equal but normies seem to prefer hrithik over a landslide.

seems like youre not blackpilled bro.

What's the point of having a "high PSL value" if it doesn't translate to high IRL success with real women?

The very purpose of "psl ratings", at least at the beginning, was to give you an idea of where you stand in the dating market based on your physical traits/attributes.

It has recently turned into "OnLy FaCe" and something PSL autists meaninglessly argue about.

Most on this site would rate Barrett 7-8 PSL
Most on this site rate Roshan 4-5 PSL.
Most on this site rate Bateman no higher than 6 PSL

Guess who gets the most pussy? Guess who girls find the most attractive?
People like Roshan, Bateman, and Momoa NOT Barrett.

This whole PSL vs SMV boils down to this:

Validation and compliments from austistic teens or real validation from real women by way of them having sex with you.
Myopia surgery to get Bateman eyes or death.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Kingkellz
@Sikkunt23 would madison date hirtik?

shes had an affair with him and she mogs nearly every woman on this planet.

His skin looks bleached tbh

then why do normies prefer hrithik over brad?

i would personally say theyre both abt equal but normies seem to prefer hrithik over a landslide.

seems like youre not blackpilled bro.
Just fucking lol at you dumb pajeet coping streetshitter monkey.

You are linking some dog shit thread from dog shit website and say that normies actually prefer the Indian actor that you masturbate to every morning.
No girl in the world would take ugly ethnic over white dude given the same PSL level.

Your IQ is so low there is no way you actually believe that he mogs Pitt which is recognized as symbol of sex.

Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6475
Just fucking lol at you dumb pajeet coping streetshitter monkey.

You are linking some dog shit thread from dog shit website and say that normies actually prefer the Indian actor that you masturbate to every morning.
No girl in the world would take ugly ethnic over white dude given the same PSL level.

Your IQ is so low there is no way you actually believe that he mogs Pitt which is recognized as symbol of sex.

Kill yourself.
youre coping incredibly hard. keep coping with your race, while ethnics go out and slay. you will forever rot in your basement wondering why you dont get any female attention because youre too autistic to stop coping.

that random website held a poll asking a simple question. tell me why it's frauded or biased? JFL. this site hates indians. obviously this site is biased. and why would I listen to you, a KHHV trucel with no experience with girls and someone who has never even touched a girl , over actual girls about what they like? JFL at your downs syndrome tier IQ. as expected from a retard on .me

He is rated even 9.0 on r/truerateme which is still consistent in ratings. reminder that he got 100 matches within 3 hours of making the tinder account and reminder that chestbrah got 100 matches within 4 hours.

cope harder with being white. cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Chadeep and Kingkellz
youre coping incredibly hard. keep coping with your race, while ethnics go out and slay. you will forever rot in your basement wondering why you dont get any female attention because youre too autistic to stop coping.

that random website held a poll asking a simple question. tell me why it's frauded or biased? JFL. this site hates indians. obviously this site is biased. and why would I listen to you, a KHHV trucel with no experience with girls and someone who has never even touched a girl , over actual girls about what they like? JFL at your downs syndrome tier IQ. as expected from a retard on .me

He is rated even 9.0 on r/truerateme which is still consistent in ratings. reminder that he got 100 matches within 3 hours of making the tinder account and reminder that chestbrah got 100 matches within 4 hours.

cope harder with being white. cuck.
DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD YOU SUBHUMAN STREETSHITTING CUCK

Skarmavbild 2020 05 07 kl 004403

KEEP COPING YOU PATHETIC PRODUCT OF A RAPE

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
What's the point of having a "high PSL value" if it doesn't translate to high IRL success with real women?

The very purpose of "psl ratings", at least at the beginning, was to give you an idea of where you stand in the dating market based on your physical traits/attributes.

It has recently turned into "OnLy FaCe" and something PSL autists meaninglessly argue about.

Validation and compliments from austistic teens or real validation from real women by way of them having sex with you.
In a stranded on an island scenario if females of various ages get stuck with hrithik, bateman and barrett and they don't have anything to fraud their appeal like clothes, fashion, hair even gymcel (barett has naturally wider ribcage and biacromial compared to hrithik and bateman) whom do you think they'd choose for mating. All will go for barrett because his features scream higher genetic quality. Or if it was primitive time who'd have higher fighting success or hunting ability meaning more mating success. And most importantly if these three didn't have any attributes to halo them who'd you think have higher smv? Does all this equate to irl appeal. No it doesn't. What I've stated are hypothetical scenarios but no reason to dismantle psl. Psl closest representation of darwinian selection. And guys like richard ramirez proves the entirety of it.

• JFL
Keep barking for me you shitskin subhuman.
I am crying indeed because I feel sorry for you
SmartSelect 20200511 235325 Gallery
you are comparing yourself...

"As I said many times before I've been bullied & spat at before in school because of my looks, I've had pictures taken and then male part of the class would laugh at it. But that's nothing compared to how some girls treated other guys in my class back then ( we were 13-16).

I remember two dudes that were friends with each other (not me) and got bullied even harder than me.
I remember a situation, we had one chubby girl in our class and she was extremely cruel and acted like a thug. After class has ended, we would go back to lockers to change our boots and one of two guys I mentioned above (his name was Marcin) was getting yelled at and humiliated by that chubby cunt, she told him to kiss her boots and was hitting him with open hand. He of course started crying and did kiss her boots then everything ended, but I'll never forget how some people are made just to bully others.

Remember that I wasn't the only one in the locker room, if he hit her back then others would react since everyone in the class bullied that guy and his friend.

About that chubby girl, she was typical low class thug wannabe bitch who smoked cigs and cursed during lessons (in Poland we call this kind of people Karyna, describing absolute low class individuals who act like animals).

So much for empathetic gender. He is probably a bigger mental wreckage than me now, if he didn't suicide yet. "

to Hrithik:
104789241 266933771081288 6184827340271987533 n 2 3 1 1
98362407 588395345121348 2480040616382169088 n 1 2
104767882 355927305375004 6283849909905895359 n 1 1 1 2
98182119 562165671392941 8804195168774258688 n 1 1
104566757 275659656882585 327051492084761389 n 1 2 1 2
Hrithik eyes 1 2
Hrith 1 1

I am crying indeed because I feel sorry for you
View attachment 473233 you are comparing yourself...

"As I said many times before I've been bullied & spat at before in school because of my looks, I've had pictures taken and then male part of the class would laugh at it. But that's nothing compared to how some girls treated other guys in my class back then ( we were 13-16).

I remember two dudes that were friends with each other (not me) and got bullied even harder than me.
I remember a situation, we had one chubby girl in our class and she was extremely cruel and acted like a thug. After class has ended, we would go back to lockers to change our boots and one of two guys I mentioned above (his name was Marcin) was getting yelled at and humiliated by that chubby cunt, she told him to kiss her boots and was hitting him with open hand. He of course started crying and did kiss her boots then everything ended, but I'll never forget how some people are made just to bully others.

Remember that I wasn't the only one in the locker room, if he hit her back then others would react since everyone in the class bullied that guy and his friend.

About that chubby girl, she was typical low class thug wannabe bitch who smoked cigs and cursed during lessons (in Poland we call this kind of people Karyna, describing absolute low class individuals who act like animals).

So much for empathetic gender. He is probably a bigger mental wreckage than me now, if he didn't suicide yet. "

to Hrithik:
View attachment 473235View attachment 473236View attachment 473237View attachment 473239View attachment 473240View attachment 473241View attachment 473242
WORDS READ: 0

BARK MORE YOU MUMBAI SEWER DWELLER

In a stranded on an island scenario if females of various ages get stuck with hrithik, bateman and barrett and they don't have anything to fraud their appeal like clothes, fashion, hair even gymcel (barett has naturally wider ribcage and biacromial compared to hrithik and bateman) whom do you think they'd choose for mating. All will go for barrett because his features scream higher genetic quality. Or if it was primitive time who'd have higher fighting success or hunting ability meaning more mating success. And most importantly if these three didn't have any attributes to halo them who'd you think have higher smv? Does all this equate to irl appeal. No it doesn't. What I've stated are hypothetical scenarios but no reason to dismantle psl. Psl closest representation of darwinian selection. And guys like richard ramirez proves the entirety of it.
so whats the point of going by psl then

@Currypirate4

how is jordan barrett wider than hrithik or bateman??

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep and Over
View attachment 473282
He has significantly lower muscle mass than them but notice the nipple to nipple distance. His ribcage circumference is higher than them. If he trains like them would have a better physique.
maybe he has more genetic potential but theres not really any point if youre not gonna make use of it.

in clothes hrithik and bateman look jacked but not jordan lol.
Hrithik

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5052
This Guy is soo overated by curries. He is well past his prime. Curries Need to find a New god
hes 46 , even chico and jordan will look shit by then

this thread still kicking

i set this thread up
picked worst hirtik pictures

said he is indias best looking guy and so on

the ethnic haters just kept voting 4psl

if burak ozcivit cant take on some random mulatto like brian whittaker

what did you expected here

• JFL
this thread still kicking

i set this thread up
picked worst hirtik pictures

said he is indias best looking guy and so on

the ethnic haters just kept voting 4psl

if burak ozcivit cant take on some random mulatto like brian whittaker

what did you expected here
if you want someone to be genuinely rated post their best photos on r/truerateme.

burak , hrithik, rohit all in the 8.5-9 range..

this guy is 9.5

they don't have anything to fraud their appeal like clothes, fashion, hair even gymcel (barett has naturally wider ribcage and biacromial compared to hrithik and bateman) whom do you think they'd choose for mating.
They would rather mate with people like Bateman, Momoa, and Roshan.

JFL they don't need to "fraud" with hair, clothes, and fashion. Do you really think women are choosing bateman, momoa, and roshan based on clothing and fashion?!?!?!?!? You are bluepilled as fuck if you think so. (Besides Barrett is a model and has access to the lastest and trendiest clothing and apparel) JFL Barretts lack of success/appeal to women is NOT because of his "lack of style and fashion". You have to be trolling me.

Gymcelling is not frauding either btw.
Muscle mass and size are one of the biggest indicators of dimorphism. They are indicators of health and fitness. They intimidate other men while sexually attracting women.

About ribcage and biacromial are you going by appearance or do you actually have their measurements?
I like how you left out height. I think you know that Barrett is a height-fruader so you conveniently jumped on the topic of frame.
Roshan is probably the same height as Barrett. Bateman and Momoa would easily tower over Barrett.
All will go for barrett because his features scream higher genetic quality. Or if it was primitive time who'd have higher fighting success or hunting ability meaning more mating success.
WRONG.
Barretts features and physical characteristics scream feminine bloated twink. He is an androgynous being with sub-optimal androgenic development.

Starting from the top.
Hair. He has the typical cuck blonde hair.

- 27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig.

- By analyzing data from over 145,000 of their male members (they have 800,000 in total), the site found that men who have brown hair average 10 dates per month, while blonde guys only have around three.

Thick dark brown or black hair is ideal. Thick long and dark eyebrows like the ones on the DOM morph or ones like @aestheticallypleasin are ideal.

Look at barretts tiny twinky feminine low fighting success, low agressiveness nose.

Look at the amount of soft tissue size, philtrum shape and length, his lack of facial hair, his short ramus, and chin (pogonion) that falls behind the upper lip (subnasale) producing a convex mouth area/overall facial profile. His entire lower facial plane is simply sub-optimal and lacking in dimorphism.

Now keep worshipping Bloatlord Barrett's fem face and his physiques shitty proportions.

Look at what women think of him:

Look at how Barrett gets the least amount of votes when compared to other male models and influencers in terms of attractiveness:
ONLY face was shown

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Incoming, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Kingkellz

my sister doesnt like momoas looks

dude for me justin bieber isnt appealing either

but 15 year old girls still crying for him

so really hard to say what jb's like or not like

-
dwayne johnson isnt considered extreme handsome either

while for me he is legit giga chad

@Kingkellz

my sister doesnt like momoas looks

dude for me justin bieber isnt appealing either

but 15 year old girls still crying for him

so really hard to say what jb's like or not like

-
dwayne johnson isnt considered extreme handsome either

while for me he is legit giga chad
rock has great smv lol, imagine him in a nightclub, he would slay hard.

i showed my mum photos of the people on here; she said hrithik & burak is the best looking overall (probably asian bias), gandy is the best looking white guy shes ever seen and momoa, and atesh salih are very handsome also. she said barrett looks weird lol.

white normie, looks like a Ukranian guy I know (except he has brown eyes)
do white normies get 100 matches within 3 hours on tinder?

They would rather mate with people like Bateman, Momoa, and Roshan.

JFL they don't need to "fraud" with hair, clothes, and fashion. Do you really think women are choosing bateman, momoa, and roshan based on clothing and fashion?!?!?!?!? You are bluepilled as fuck if you think so. (Besides Barrett is a model and has access to the lastest and trendiest clothing and apparel) JFL Barretts lack of success/appeal to women is NOT because of his "lack of style and fashion". You have to be trolling me.

Gymcelling is not frauding either btw.
Muscle mass and size are one of the biggest indicators of dimorphism. They are indicators of health and fitness. They intimidate other men while sexually attracting women.

About ribcage and biacromial are you going by appearance or do you actually have their measurements?
I like how you left out height. I think you know that Barrett is a height-fruader so you conveniently jumped on the topic of frame.
Roshan is probably the same height as Barrett. Bateman and Momoa would easily tower over Barrett.

WRONG.
Barretts features and physical characteristics scream feminine bloated twink. He is an androgynous being with sub-optimal androgenic development.
View attachment 473299View attachment 473300View attachment 473303

Starting from the top.
Hair. He has the typical cuck blonde hair.

- 27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig.

- By analyzing data from over 145,000 of their male members (they have 800,000 in total), the site found that men who have brown hair average 10 dates per month, while blonde guys only have around three.

Thick dark brown or black hair is ideal. Thick long and dark eyebrows like the ones on the DOM morph or ones like @aestheticallypleasin are ideal.

View attachment 473307View attachment 473308
View attachment 473310
Look at barretts tiny twinky feminine low fighting success, low agressiveness nose.

View attachment 473311
Look at the amount of soft tissue size, philtrum shape and length, his lack of facial hair, his short ramus, and chin (pogonion) that falls behind the upper lip (subnasale) producing a convex mouth area/overall facial profile. His entire lower facial plane is simply sub-optimal and lacking in dimorphism.

Now keep worshipping Bloatlord Barrett's fem face and his physiques shitty proportions.

Look at what women think of him:

Look at how Barrett gets the least amount of votes when compared to other male models and influencers in terms of attractiveness:
ONLY face was shown
I never said anything about momoa. He'd outslay barrett most certainly. But barrett has better skeletal development in all directions than hrithik and bateman. Most of the flaws you mentioned are soft tissue related you do realise those are certain ethnicity traits and doesn't mean much in terms of fighting success. Fighting success defined by midface compaction (ideal craniofacial growth) , fwhr (wider face means wider neck so more air inhalation), biacromial and ribcage circumference (better lung capacity). He mogs hrithik and bateman in all those aspects. His chin is not underdeveloped soft tissue around his lips gives him projected mouth otherwise he has perfect orthognathic face. He does have smaller ramus and smaller pfl but i can point out tons of flaws in hrithik and bateman's face compared to barrett.
Anyway you're missing the point if you think I'm a barrett fan boy or anything. I'm being unbiased and those sites with votes you linked doesn’t really mean much in terms of psl. Because they are all looksmaxed (that's why i bought hair, fashion, gymcel etc in the discussion) and one cannot judge someone's genetic superiority unless they are looksmined. Someone's true genetic potential can only be seen then. That's why i mentioned ramirez before. If all the status barrett, hrithik and bateman had right now would be taken from them and made them turn into absolute nobodies barrett would still shine bright. But hrithik and bateman would fall hard. That's why barrett is superior.
But as i said before does this mean barrett has more smv as of now. Most certainly not. But he definitely genetically superior than hrithik and bateman. This dichotomy is the fundamental futility of psl scale. The scale isn't flawed it's science but not always applicable irl.

idk, does the curry?
The guy is 46 now and descended hard. OP chose the worst pictures of him on purpose.

Because they are all looksmaxed (that's why i bought hair, fashion, gymcel etc in the discussion) and one cannot judge someone's genetic superiority unless they are looksmined. Someone's true genetic potential can only be seen then. That's why i mentioned ramirez before. If all the status barrett, hrithik and bateman had right now would be taken from them and made them turn into absolute nobodies barrett would still shine bright. But hrithik and bateman would fall hard. That's why barrett is superior.
But as i said before does this mean barrett has more smv as of now. Most certainly not. But he definitely genetically superior than hrithik and bateman. This dichotomy is the fundamental futility of psl scale. The scale isn't flawed it's science but not always applicable irl.
Differences related to soft tissue and fat distribution can in some cases (like Barrett's) make a person look bloated, feminine, or "less than ideal".
Why he looks a certain way isn't the question. The point is he looks a certain way due to variables x, y, z and the way he appears to the naked eye is simply not ideal and rather feminine looking. Women only care about what you look like not what causes you to have that specific look.

Your entire argument seems to be built on stripping away their "frauding" and assessing their genetic potenial and genetic superiority. If that is the case, you cannot ignore something like muscle mass, insertions, and development simply becuase all of that is largely dependant on genetic potenial.
So you cannot completely disregard muscle because the degree to which one can gain/maintain muscle, have "rock hard" muscles, and look "shredded" is also a sign of genetic superiority.

Another thing is height vs frame. In this case height easily trumps frame. In order for frame to be superior you need a gigachad frame (which Barrett doesn't have) and the guy with height needs to be a lanklet (which Bateman is not). I promise you women will always pick the taller guy unless the other guy has god tier aesthetic frame or unless the tall guy is a lanky long faced twig.
So even if Barrett has a wider/better frame than Bateman, which I doubt, Bateman still gets the W.

Also having a compact midface while being bloated and not having other "high T, high fighting success traits" is completely useless.

For example look at this
IMG 20200521 021608 559

Vs this👇
DF571C7F 55B8 474B 81A8 0D00163FF0A9

Even with all of them looksminned Bateman and Roshan (definitely Bateman) will still tower over Barrett. He is clearly taller and likely wider framed in proportion to his height.
Looksminning all of them won't change hair color, hair type, facial hair growth, nose size and shape, height, or voice.
You also haven't provided me with measurements or proof that Barret has a bigger ribcage or biacromial width compared to Bateman. Iirc you just eyeballed it.

Also by the looks of it Bateman and others seem to have lower facial adiposity compared to Barrett. Barrett is quite well known for having a bloated face.
A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance.

Being lean for males according to this study is more important than dimorphism and symmetry (not that they dont matter, just that statistically having a lean face will benefit you more unless you're extremely neotenous). Makes sense back in the day when males had better bone structure and testosterone levels were higher.
Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress. While a strong relationship between facial adiposity, attractiveness, perceived health and actual health outcomes has been reported, there are a few limitations to the current evidence presented in favor of facial adiposity as an important contributor to health and attractiveness judgments.

In a looksminned state Barrett would like appear more bloated/chubby compared to the others.

Also dark haired men with tan skin and visible facial hair growth are seen as more mature, masculine, and attractive compared to pale skin and blonde hair which was found to be an unattractive combination in males.

looksminning would not change the color of Bateman's hair or natural skin tone.

I simply don't see how even after being looksminned (which is completely hypothetical as you mentioned) Barrett out of all of them would be seen as genetically superior.

Also about PSL. You yourself included frame along with face. The problem is this site sees PSL as only face.
Height, frame, and dick are viewed as "different and not included in psl". Lookism.net looked at PSL as the full physical package.

I'm willing to bet that if you take a professional picture of Barrett, Bateman,etc where only face was shown with no makeup while under the same lighting and angle, girls will still prefer guys like Bateman, Roshan, and Gandy over Barrett.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep and Deleted member 5052

In PSL you discuss about facial perfection and flaws alone... it's about how perfect his ratios, features and bones are. That's all.

It doesn't necessarily have to equate to higher number of slays.

Obviously you don't have to be a 6 PSL chad or be facially perfect to get laid. But don't forget this site is more focused about aesthetics and the modelling industry since faces from the modelling industry are worshiped here due to the uniqueness and aesthetic pleasure one gets by looking at them.

If you really want to sex appeal maxx or body/heightmax you can browse other forums.

Heck, I can stylemaxx get a good haircut, get piercings and tattoos and somehow get laid now if i want to.
Then getting BSSO, MSE, eye surgeries, leforts etc. are pointless.

But that isn't truly part of my body... it's fake. What you genetically inherit in your body and possess is what matters to women. Women are disgusted by men looksmaxxing. @Amnesia made a thread about it once and he's right how you shouldn't let a woman know about this.

You can get tattoos for sex appeal... but some day they may not be attractive to girls in some weird time. I agree with the point you raised up about PSL tho. We talk about face alone here. Height is part of sex appeal and SMV too, but it has nothing to do with a PSL rate. Most topics that are discussed now here... have deviated from true PSL knowledge that I saw used to be discussed back on lookism.net .

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Kingkellz