Rate I need real advice pls dont call subhuman

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis

Frauded pic

Subhuman selfie

Imthink ia m this phenotypearyan afghan pashtun since i am like 1/4th hazara boyos

Attachments

• 1709769553676.png
    1709769553676.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aerooooo, mid, Deleted member 51781 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
It's almost over, lose fat immediately, get rhinoplasty (your nose is horrible), castor eye on your eyebrows and remove that hair from your face

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Costcosuperstore, N1666 and 1 other person
It's almost over, lose fat immediately, get rhinoplasty (your nose is horrible), castor eye on your eyebrows and remove that hair from your face
I look weird without msutache but probablybnecause im not used to it Also i would consinder getitng alarplasty but would exaggerate my zygo width even more

I look weird without msutache but probablybnecause im not used to it Also i would consinder getitng alarplasty but would exaggerate my zygo width even more
Maybe tip projection will work

I was planning tocut hard but im gonna fuck up growth i need to get as much height as possible since my hgh plots got busted and im earlypuberty cel + 5 7 with 5 5 parents

I don't know how it is under that fat, but your jaw doesn't seem to be strong so you need to chew hard, if you're going to have surgery, look for a visagist first and then the opinion of the beautician/plastic surgeon, otherwise you could end up making it worse

I don't know how it is under that fat, but your jaw doesn't seem to be strong so you need to chew hard, if you're going to have surgery, look for a visagist first and then the opinion of the beautician/plastic surgeon, otherwise you could end up making it worse
Those pics a lil distroted tbh in reality my masseters are overdeveloped and my gonail angle is 115

I was planning tocut hard but im gonna fuck up growth i need to get as much height as possible since my hgh plots got busted and im earlypuberty cel + 5 7 with 5 5 parents
You're Asian, so your height is already quite compromised. If you are between 15 years old, maybe you have hope of reaching 5'9/5'10. Eat a lot, don't just focus on height, do framemaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
You're Asian, so your height is already quite compromised. If you are between 15 years old, maybe you have hope of reaching 5'9/5'10. Eat a lot, don't just focus on height, do framemaxxing
Ill try to obtain hgh

genghis khan max immediately, you are most definitely not aryan phenotype btw

I recommend testosterone precursors, it will give you bone density
I should use some miracle weight loss pill as well on botb thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I should use some miracle weight loss pill as well on botb thread
Diet, it's no longer enough to fill yourself with hormones, weight loss pills have ruined you

Diet, it's no longer enough to fill yourself with hormones, weight loss pills have ruined you
You never know until you try

thats not how phenotype works bro, im 1/4 iberian but my phenotype is northern celtic
I was joking but i have aryan ancestors thatmeans

right now i think there isnt much to do beyond losing fat. after 18 just do rhino, monolid eye surgery and u will be mtn with softmaxxing

• Love it
right now i think there isnt much to do beyond losing fat. after 18 just do rhino, monolid eye surgery and u will be mtn with softmaxxing
I will go insane domcrazy looksmaxxing i will use scalpel asap to fix my bones

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and Deleted member 51781
@lemonnz Whyd u jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and aesthetic beauty
Dude you can't expect people not to call you subhuman when it's reality. Some dudes do overexaggerate, but it's realism to call you a subhuman as of now. You might be able to be a LTN with looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
Also where are you from OP? I would advise to stay out of the western world if getting brutally mogged makes you suicidal.

I stg those a
Dude you can't expect people not to call you subhuman when it's reality. Some dudes do overexaggerate, but it's realism to call you a subhuman as of now. You might be able to be a LTN with looksmaxxing.
re just bad pics im ltn in real life i got approached by one mtb latina with dyed hair a stacylite latina who looked like jenna ortega a fat nigerian sheboon and a 2.5 fwhr tranny

• Love it
I stg those a

re just bad pics im ltn in real life i got approached by one mtb latina with dyed hair a stacylite latina who looked like jenna ortega a fat nigerian sheboon and a 2.5 fwhr tranny
I mean all they did was say hi to me but i count that as an ioi
Where you would need surgery isn’t possible unfortunately. You need your medial canthus extended.
Really not possible? Why?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I mean all they did was say hi to me but i count that as an ioi

Really not possible? Why?
It’s too sensitive of an area. It has a functional purpose you don’t want to mess with.

• +1
It’s too sensitive of an area. It has a functional purpose you don’t want to mess with.
Why is epicanthoplasty allowed then? Arent they basically cutting the epicanthal fold off to achieve same effect?

• +1
Why is epicanthoplasty allowed then? Arent they basically cutting the epicanthal fold off to achieve same effect?
Yeah your right. That is what you need.

Ur not afghan looking at all, gook

Move to China