Rate I need real advice pls dont call subhuman

Move to China
Heard its real easy to pull there with just status prob why chinese parents dont make any attempt to looksmax therio kids and jsut give em buzzcuts

Heard its real easy to pull there with just status prob why chinese parents dont make any attempt to looksmax therio kids and jsut give em buzzcuts
And by status i mean job/career

Wait wtf do u mean ur afghan?

Go to Korean eye surgeons and do whatever they recommend. Probably epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty. As your rhinoplasty needs to downturn your tip and give you a nasal bridge

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
Go to Korean eye surgeons and do whatever they recommend. Probably epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty. As your rhinoplasty needs to downturn your tip and give you a nasal bridge
Yeah feel like i should consult with one as soon as possible cant go wrong with the standard procedures for asians ha

Yeah feel like i should consult with one as soon as possible cant go wrong with the standard procedures for asians ha
Just for eyes and nose imo. I think their ideas of good jaws will be different

There's probably clinics in Korea that can do eye and nose in same operation. Plastic surgery is huge there

Your face looks as if you're hanging upside down. You may ascend to mtn if you get an insane amount of surgeries done perfectly

Your face looks as if you're hanging upside down. You may ascend to mtn if you get an insane amount of surgeries done perfectly
Like means im bloated?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
infra and supraorbitals 404

• +1
Oink

• +1
  • +1