Rate Ian Somerhalder

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

God tier eyebrows tbh

really gl

I think he had some work down on his jaw, it looks really different now from his earlier photos, 6.5 PSL very GL.

Looks balding heavy on first picture, like not for normies but PSL would say he is bald
Also he is 5"9 how can he be a chad at that height
ITs over

Looks balding heavy on first picture, like not for normies but PSL would say he is bald
ITs over
I swear half of your posts are jokes and half are legit

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
Take the phenotype pill...
Doesn't matter how tall he is or if he needs to run Norwood cover up game...

Good features + good coloring and race = ideal male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3043 and oldcell

just be good looking

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
just be good looking

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

Yeah then why do ppl think his height or norwooding matters whatsoever when he looks good???

It's not very obvious on PSL websites

ITs over
He is 5'10 i think, and at that level of good looking height doesnt matter, sure he would slay more if had height, but women still wet themselves over this guy.

• +1

this

psl 7

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I think he uses hair systems
Vampire pheno is ideal and he has it, psl 7 in motion imo

• +1
Yeah then why do ppl think his height or norwooding matters whatsoever when he looks good???

It's not very obvious on PSL websites
im saying the "phenotype" pill is a kinda retarded thing to say. good looking people are not average so most phenos dont apply to many

PSL 8, psl scale needs to go higher than 8 tbh, a psl of 8 is only like 1 out of 50000, and people rate prime chico and gandy psl 8 when in reality they are one out of of millions, not even comparable to 50000 which is 1/20th of a million

what is vampire pheno
Just called it a vampire pheno, I call it a mix between chad and prettyboy features, that's usually how vampires look

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
im saying the "phenotype" pill is a kinda retarded thing to say. good looking people are not average so most phenos dont apply to many

No it's not...Certain phenos are better looking due to coloring and various other factors at baseline...

Therefor with a pheno like Somerhalder you need less good features to enter into a good-looking zone...

• +1
No it's not...Certain phenos are better looking due to coloring and various other factors at baseline...

Therefor with a pheno like Somerhalder you need less good features to enter into a good-looking zone...
thats just called coloring bro you can just say take the coloring pill jfl

• +1

NA basically strikes again

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
what is vampire pheno
Chiselled features, prominent hollow cheeks, mysterious - hunter eyes, non gymcelled, pale skin, more prettyboy than masculine but not full prettyboy, nice thick and longer hair, mysterious looking

• Love it
I think he uses hair systems
Vampire pheno is ideal and he has it, psl 7 in motion imo
13b4141435245df707b20b6ae13f359f.jpg

I think he is a surgerymaxxer, look at this photo from back when he was a bit younger compared to now, Im not sure how old he was in this but he looks dramatically in facial structure and puberty sure as hell doesnt explain it.

I think he is a surgerymaxxer, look at this photo from back when he was a bit younger compared to now, Im not sure how old he was in this but he looks dramatically in facial structure and puberty sure as hell doesnt explain it.
chewing

• WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • +1
thats just called coloring bro you can just say take the coloring pill jfl

"Various other factors" is crucial as well

Because someone who is palaeo pontid might have the similar coloring as another med group...But facial characteristics of the phenotype very greatly..

TLDR NA cleans up

• +1

Because someone who is palaeo pontid might have the similar coloring as another med group...But facial characteristics of the phenotype very greatly..

TLDR NA cleans up
this is more about a certain region developing people more likely to look a certain way. its not about the indivual tho.

• +1

no no no

his bone mass grew, this is natural skull grows in til mid 20s

TLDR NA cleans up
are you NA?

1571349449014-png.138870

:love::love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • +1
I wish I could cope like this..

My skull is going to be exactly the same in 10 years

yes
are you retarded? is your brain dead? did you drop your head when you were born like goku?

the evidence is literally infront of you

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Good example that with low IPD you can be very good looking. Of course he is 7PSL

• +1
are you retarded? is your brain dead? did you drop your head when you were born like goku?

It's not measurable enough to transition into even somewhat of a warrior skull....

And by the time the bone develops you're down the hole in collagen and nasal folds...

That's why it's cope...BC you don't have it...You're just hoping to attain it...But you're trading time and other features for something insignificant

His mid 20's self mogs his late 30's self

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 3043

Calm down emotional female edgy teenager kid...

It's not measurable enough to transition into even somewhat of a warrior skull....

And by the time the bone develops you're down the hole in collagen and nasal folds...

That's why it's cope...BC you don't have it...You're just hoping to attain it...But you're trading time and other features for something insignificant

His mid 20's self mogs his late 30's self
i wish i was NA somehow with my dna and despite beeing hard mouthbreather my facial growth is not Bad...

fuck life

• JFL
i wish i was NA somehow with my dna and despite beeing hard mouthbreather my facial growth is not Bad...

fuck life
negative

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

fuck life
Yeah you lucked out pretty hard with the growth despite mouth breathing u still have the mass...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043

fuck life
your skull was probably quite robust before fucked up your growth

• +1
Yeah you lucked out pretty hard with the growth despite mouth breathing u still have the mass...
still my fg would have been way better if i had not braces + retainers + string and extractions with the mouth breath.

it's due to my father genetics, nothing less.
massive brow ridge and lower third i believe.

it is what it is.
your skull was probably quite robust before fucked up your growth
it is always robust i have a 23.6 inch for 5'11

still my fg would have been way better if i had not braces + retainers + string and extractions with the mouth breath.

it is what it is.
its due to your prenatal development too.

you need to ascend back

• +1

it is what it is.
I could go on all day about shitty genes I've inherited...That I can clearly see resemble those of my parents...It is what it is indeed.

I can't go full autist when I see my parents when I travel back to them around Christmas and say "You guys should have fed me more and made sure I did X,Y,Z more when I was little"

They were too retarded to know shit about anything...It is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
6.5-7psl. His phenotype and coloring halos him hard.

hasn't acted since 2014