Rate Ian Somerhalders hairline

D

Deleted

Lurker

Why doesn't he get a transplant? Do you think his donor might be too sparse or something. He hairfrauds HARD 24/7 and its very obvious he's aware its a big failo so i don't get why he wouldn't fix it.

ian-somerhalder-damon-salvatore.gif
ian-somerhalder-insomnia.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and datboijj
He's an actual giga chad not some insecure retard. few failos dont bother him.

I’m pretty sure he’s been getting transplants and shit since the early 2000s, he also has awful hair genes and his hair density is so bad that I don’t think transplants work well, he uses pieces and other fraud shit for his hair. he’d look so creepy bald

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, justbentbro and Deleted
needs lefort 3 to fix ipd first

He's an actual giga chad not some insecure retard. few failos dont bother him.
He's very insecure jfl try to catch him at ANY event with a hairstyle not covering his norwooding. Only very rare pictures and times when he's been forced to exist.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
I think it’s so cringe how hot girls find him because he’s a wash up pretty boy twink who frauds his skin and hair heavily, if you took him with all of his make up and hair off girls would see him for the dr seus character he looks like

I think it’s so cringe how hot girls find him because he’s a wash up pretty boy twink who frauds his skin and hair heavily, if you took him with all of his make up and hair off girls would see him for the dr seus character he looks like
I've seen many comments about how Damon is hotter than Ian in events and interviews. Most likely because the heavy light fraud in the show combined w the makeup and angles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
im sure most nosmies dont even realise his hairline is shit. i remember when i watched TVD back in the day i didint even realize his hairline is fucked up but now its obvious that his hair is dogshit

Incel in denial

im sure most nosmies dont even realise his hairline is shit. i remember when i watched TVD back in the day i didint even realize his hairline is fucked up but now its obvious that his hair is dogshit
back when i used yubo and was still on looksmax i sent a bunch of girls "Stefan or Damon" bcuz i had tvd as part of my search for matches.

Most said Damon but when i posted pictures of him without the hairline coverup 90% switched to Stefan. The thing is they might not notice when he's covering it in the show but if they dated him they would see his forehead for what it is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 20927 and justbentbro
303D0C17 2D39 4772 AD5B D617B065117E

his instagram of him wearing hats in everything aside from fraud pics LOL

Why doesn't he get a transplant? Do you think his donor might be too sparse or something.
You get a transplant when your hair loss is stabilized, otherwise if you fill the places where you lost the hair but keep losing hair, you're gonna end up looking like crap.
gI_0_GregDowlesBefore.jpg

holy shit possibly most good looking man if norwood 0

You get a transplant when your hair loss is stabilized, otherwise if you fill the places where you lost the hair but keep losing hair, you're gonna end up looking like crap.
gI_0_GregDowlesBefore.jpg
He's obviously on medical therapy though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
holy shit possibly most good looking man if norwood 0
He has very good angularity and perfect coloring.

But his features and proportions are lacking if he would ever have ambitions of being the best looking man.

Sure his front is very good but as soon as he turns its obvious these failos exist.

It’s bad, he should get hairline lowering
He obviously knows hence always has that hairstyle to hide the forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
back when i used yubo and was still on looksmax i sent a bunch of girls "Stefan or Damon" bcuz i had tvd as part of my search for matches.

Most said Damon but when i posted pictures of him without the hairline coverup 90% switched to Stefan. The thing is they might not notice when he's covering it in the show but if they dated him they would see his forehead for what it is.
Ofc they’d notice. And unironically girls would be merciless if they dated him for a while…it’s a big failo

• +1

makes sense, imagine being a foid and dating guy who has covered hairline all the time and then one day he comes out of shower and you see this:

fucking brutal

• +1
He's very insecure jfl try to catch him at ANY event with a hairstyle not covering his norwooding. Only very rare pictures and times when he's been forced to exist.

View attachment 1807446
Why do something like ht when you can fraud it with a simple hairstyle? i wouldnt do it if i were him tbh, also 80 pecernt of his looks/appeal comes from his coloring and jaw,that distracts you from all other flaws he has let alone his hairline.

• +1
Reactions: (S)pain guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back