• +1
Reactions: Hades, mulattomaxxer, Edgar and 12 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Creds to @the next o'pry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao and the next o'pry
I never heard of imdo but it made him go from a 5 to a 6.5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, MouthbreatherChad and 3 others
how did his bogonial width increased ?
@Acromegaly_Chad @subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Looks a bit better yes

• +1
At least now he doesn't have to worry about looking underage for the next 15 years. Having a normal lower third and occlusion is very important otherwise you end up looking like a kid in your 20s and even early 30s.

It's what happened to me and I'm suicidal because of it. Small narrow recessed chin, deep bite (SFS especially when all my teeth touch which is why I permajut and open my bite to increase vertical height, dgaf about TMJ), recessed and small jaw. On top of all that I'm 20% bf with fat round cheeks and round jawline. Cutting down to 10% bf and neckmaxxing will help, but my lack of bones will always make me look more bloated and neotenous.

Imagine being 26 and having to worry about others thinking you're no older than 16. This is what my life is. Entire youth wasted and this underage curse won't stop for at least another 5 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, HQNPmaxxing, AscendingHero and 8 others
awesome. are there side profile pics too?

• +1
At least now he doesn't have to worry about looking underage for the next 15 years. Having a normal lower third and occlusion is very important otherwise you end up looking like a kid in your 20s and even early 30s.

It's what happened to me and I'm suicidal because of it. Small narrow recessed chin, deep bite (SFS especially when all my teeth touch which is why I permajut and open my bite to increase vertical height), recessed and small jaw. On top of all that I'm 20% bf with fat round cheeks and round jawline. Cutting down to 10% bf and neckmaxxing will help, but my lack of bones will always make me look more bloated than normal.

Imagine being 26 and having to worry about others thinking you're no older than 16. This is what my life is. Entire youth wasted and this underage curse won't stop for at least another 5 years.
when are you getting bimax

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786

It's what happened to me and I'm suicidal because of it. Small narrow recessed chin, deep bite (SFS especially when all my teeth touch which is why I permajut and open my bite to increase vertical height), recessed and small jaw. On top of all that I'm 20% bf with fat round cheeks and round jawline. Cutting down to 10% bf and neckmaxxing will help, but my lack of bones will always make me look more bloated than normal.

I can relate

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Jason Voorhees
From boy to man

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Slob
when are you getting bimax
I will never have that kind of money or time. I have a very deep bite and slight overbite which means 1 - 2 years of wearing braces before the surgery and possibly another 6 - 12 months after the surgery. It's not feasible for me at 26, it's just not going to happen and even if I do get bimax I'd need implants or chin/side wing to vertically lengthen my lower third and get a wider jaw.

I'm currently broke and I live in an eastern european shithole, but in the next few years I will save up some money for implants or chin wing (around 3K euros, I earn 800 euros), still thinking about which one, probably implants tbh. I'll finally look 20 at 30 when I get implants. For now I'll cut to single digit bf% and do other softmaxxes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ifyouwannabemylover

It's what happened to me and I'm suicidal because of it. Small narrow recessed chin, deep bite (SFS especially when all my teeth touch which is why I permajut and open my bite to increase vertical height, dgaf about TMJ), recessed and small jaw. On top of all that I'm 20% bf with fat round cheeks and round jawline. Cutting down to 10% bf and neckmaxxing will help, but my lack of bones will always make me look more bloated and neotenous.

i have this problem

• +1

Same thing with me. I permajut and open bite to get a taller chin so the proportions of the face look balanced and masculine crazy the difference between closed and open bite. Also doesnt help that time is ticking and these surgeries and planning take months or years

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees

Still looked at as a child even with a decent lower third, height also plays an important part.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RobticaI
Some of these IMDO results are literally groundbreaking, mogs extremely hard if circumstances for it are right.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry and Jason Voorhees
Same thing with me. I permajut and open bite to get a taller chin so the proportions of the face look balanced and masculine crazy the difference between closed and open bite. Also doesnt help that time is ticking and these surgeries and planning take months or years
I look like a subhuman recessed baby when I bite down. I avoid eating in front of people and looking at myself in the mirror with my molars touching. It immediately makes me suicidal. Jutting and opening my bite gives me a normal face length and decent facial third proportions, but I'm still baby faced and bloated because I have a very narrow chin and fat round cheeks. I easily look 20 with a face mask.
I have somewhat inward gonions too, but it's not as bad as OP's before pic.

I'll jut and open my bite til the day I get crippling TMJ/TMD or until I die. I'll continue jutting even with implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I look like a subhuman recessed baby when I bite down. I avoid eating in front of people and looking at myself in the mirror with my molars touching. It immediately makes me suicidal. Jutting and opening my bite gives me a normal face length and decent facial third proportions, but I'm still baby faced and bloated because I have a very narrow chin and fat round cheeks. I easily look 20 with a face mask.
I have somewhat inward gonions too, but it's not as bad as OP's before pic.

I'll jut and open my bite til the day I get crippling TMJ/TMD or until I die. I'll continue jutting even with implants.
Bimax downgrafting plus genio is the way to fix the sfs

Some of these IMDO results are literally groundbreaking, mogs extremely hard if circumstances for it are right.
elaborate on the circumstances for it