Certified autist (might bite)
Photograph

@pneumocystosis
@5.5psl
@LowTrust

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadintraining, LooksThinker, ArcticStorm and 3 others

How tf could I been every rating at once?

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
htn. Needs bigger chin for chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Graham and Acne Victim
its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
you have great proportions.
very chiselled.
it'd be interesting to see you in better lighting, to see your colouring

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Graham
you have great proportions.
very chiselled.
it'd be interesting to see you in better lighting, to see your colouring
Yeah, there is a bit of lighting fraud tbh, the rear light made me look leaner than I probably was, although around this time I would have slight hollows in some IRL lighting. This was also when I trained my jaw, so it was wider (currently re-training it).

2021 self

There's a slightly newer one (still old though), but in better lighting. I'm not sure how obvious my eye color is (they're green).

hard to tell with that specific pic because the lighting makes your bones look pretty good, I would say between 5.5-6/10, I don't use PSL though so idk what that would be for you.

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Graham
hard to tell with that specific pic because the lighting makes your bones look pretty good, I would say between 5.5-6/10, I don't use PSL though so idk what that would be for you.
I don't really use PSL either tbh, but a lot of people on here do so I just put that.

What would 5.5-6/10 be? HTN?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
HTN first pic weak MTN second

• So Sad
HTN

• +1
Yeah, nobody cares about things, amirite?
IDK what this is in reference too. I was saying over for autists because I thought they usually have longer philtrums.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
@Graham What is your eye color ? The photos don't show it clearly

IDK what this is in reference too. I was saying over for autists because I thought they usually have longer philtrums.
They do , I'm one , we also we have wider mouths

• +1
Screenshot 20230421 192253 Google

I have all of those

• +1
Philtrum/Mid-face is the most brutal one because it's unfixable. Ogre. 1:1 philtrum

Philtrum/Mid-face is the most brutal one because it's unfixable. Ogre. 1:1 philtrum
I can't tell whether I'd rather be obviously ugly, that way I could get sympathy, or just around average / low average.

I think a lot of my problems I have can't really be easily fixed (e.g. like the philtrum you mentioned), but my normal friends just say I look fine and it's all in my head.

I can't tell whether I'd rather be obviously ugly, that way I could get sympathy, or just around average / low average.

I think a lot of my problems I have can't really be easily fixed (e.g. like the philtrum you mentioned), but my normal friends just say I look fine and it's all in my head.
Certified "my mother called me handsome" moment. Your face lacks length and overall dimorphism. You're stuck as a cutecel.
Htn 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Graham
You're stuck as a cutecel.
I think this is my biggest problem, when I was younger + had hair it was endearing and I got pretty good treatment from some girls, but it meant I aged like shit (second photo is taken 1 year after the first, and I look even worse since).

• +1
I think this is my biggest problem, when I was younger + had hair it was endearing and I got pretty good treatment from some girls, but it meant I aged like shit (second photo is taken 1 year after the first, and I look even worse since).
How tall are you bro ? Also is your frame wide or bulky ? Those 2 can compensate if you are a Cutecel

• +1
Peanut skull = death sentence. You have the same failo as me. Asymmetrical eyes with different tilts (worst of all NCT). Utter cuck combo. It's ogre.
Good1

• +1
Interesting , mine is pale blue
I wonder if there is a correlation with autism and also having lighter / rarer eye colors.

So far the WHO estimate 1/100 people are autistic, but then I also have green eyes, which are rare (2% of people), so having both those traits randomly would be quite the coincidence (and a waste).

• +1
How tall are you bro ? Also is your frame wide or bulky ? Those 2 can compensate if you are a Cutecel
6ft 3 (technically around 6ft 2.5 - 6ft 2.75, but I round up). Slightly over 6ft 3 with shoes on.

Narrow frame (always have been), my dad used to have a narrow frame when he was younger too.

• +1
I wonder if there is a correlation with autism and also having lighter / rarer eye colors.
I'm Austrian so that eye color is common here so I don't know
So far the WHO estimate 1/100 people are autistic, but then I also have green eyes, which are rare (2% of people), so having both those traits randomly would be quite the coincidence (and a waste).
Ywah green eyes are the rarest at 2% , blue eyes are at 8%

• +1
6ft 3 (technically around 6ft 2.5 - 6ft 2.75, but I round up). Slightly over 6ft 3 with shoes on.

Narrow frame (always have been), my dad used to have a narrow frame when he was younger too.
I'm 6'2 with a wide bulky frame so it motivates me to Gymmaxx

• +1
I'm 6'2 with a wide bulky frame so it motivates me to Gymmaxx
I used to have a more athletic build (lean muscle, slightly top heavy, but nothing crazy), so I'm trying to get to that point, because I want to get as facially lean as possible, so even if I'm not the best looking genetically, there is still something uncanny about my face which brings out the autist stare a bit more.

If I can't join them, might as well scare them.

• +1
I used to have a more athletic build (lean muscle, slightly top heavy, but nothing crazy), so I'm trying to get to that point, because I want to get as facially lean as possible, so even if I'm not the best looking genetically, there is still something uncanny about my face which brings out the autist stare a bit more.
My eyes are the most uncanny thing about my face
If I can't join them, might as well scare them.
Hell Yeah

• +1