Rate indian stacy

Mother fucker if that girl is a MTB, the boneless blob you posted is no higher than LTB.

How the flying fuck am I supposed to know where to find them? What kind of low IQ question is this?
1. Firstly, don't talk about ethnic Stacylite like that. She fogs that generic cumdumpster, built for 3PSL Pajeets. No wonder you got a thing for her :feelshehe::feelshmm:
I can eviscerate her rn by pointing out her flaws or I can let a wet wipe do all the talking for me

2. You're only useful for one thing Curry, and you can't even do that. Let me take your women

they look primed for half Punjabi cock

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Actually I take back what I said, I'm not going to disrespect a girl, even if I know she's a whore
@normie_joe now you apologise for disrespecting Stacylite in West

1. Firstly, don't talk about ethnic Stacylite like that. She fogs that generic cumdumpster, built for 3PSL Pajeets. No wonder you got a thing for her :feelshehe::feelshmm:
I can eviscerate her rn by pointing out her flaws or I can let a wet wipe do all the talking for me

1716837366829-png.2948145

This boneless abomination you keep posting in this frauded, filtered picture looks like every other brown bitch except maybe slightly better.

That girl I posted is in motion too.

2. You're only useful for one thing Curry, and you can't even do that. Let me take your women
View attachment 2948246

they look primed for half Punjabi cock

The only thing a subhuman like you will take is this

Downloadfile56

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
1716837366829-png.2948145

This boneless abomination you keep posting in this frauded, filtered picture looks like every other brown bitch except maybe slightly better.

That girl I posted is in motion too.

The only thing a subhuman like you will take is this

View attachment 2948293
Ask any dude with more than 200 ng/dL Test running through their veins, they'd tell you exactly who's the more estrogenic one.
Not everyone is into trannies, muh bones

And jfl thinking I'm going to marry a sheboon. If I brought an Abo home, I'd get disowned

Min Ethnic Stacylite, HTB in West

Ask any dude with more than 200 ng/dL Test running through their veins, they'd tell you exactly who's the more estrogenic one.
Not everyone is into trannies, muh bones

Boneless subhumans coping with boneless subhumans. Water.

Don't worry about women who wouldn't glance at you twice.

And jfl thinking I'm going to marry a sheboon. If I brought an Abo home, I'd get disowned

Beggars can't be choosers subhuman.

Min Ethnic Stacylite, HTB in West

MTB.

Boneless subhumans coping with boneless subhumans. Water.

Don't worry about women who wouldn't glance at you twice.

Beggars can't be choosers subhuman.

MTB.
Alr let's go DMs, "won't glance at me twice" jfl
They'll be captivated by my eye area

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
The girl you posted is like upper MTB, while OP's girl is HTB.

I like women with bones, also big curry eyes are a failo in my book, so she looks worse.

Why the fuck would she be better LTR material?

Anyways both mogged by this curry girl

View attachment 2948172
indian victoria justice? Wow she’s beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: Korea