Rate Indian Tik Tok superstar

Gonthar

Gonthar

Emerald
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
44,354
Reputation
71,219
Over 5 million followers:


101015473_549286769290676_8698593057594507523_n.jpg
92978920_1097456387281326_5129894499985379596_n.jpg
87775370_660233304713400_7806476471660054097_n.jpg
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shimada, Over and Deleted member 2352
😤Retard met Sunny too. Fuck him
 
I hate fat people. I have been morbidly obese throughout my childhood so I can say this. Fuck fat people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Vidyacoper
I hate fat people. I have been morbidly obese throughout my childhood so I can say this. Fuck fat people.
ur weight loss was insane man, u could ascend even harder if u leanmaxx further
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I hate fat people. I have been morbidly obese throughout my childhood so I can say this. Fuck fat people.
"The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” -Akshu Kakkar.
Were you confident during childhood?
 
ur weight loss was insane man, u could ascend even harder if u leanmaxx further
tbh
Progresspics

I made this but saw the thread about posting progress pics so I'll just share it here instead of to my friends and hope my new friends don't see that I used to be a fucking whale. I'm currently cutting and bicycling.

"The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” -Akshu Kakkar.
Were you confident during childhood?
long story but yes and no. I was bullied and excluded which made me unconfident but after a couple of years, I reached a point where I just stopped interacting with anyone.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Vidyacoper
long story but yes and no. I was bullied and excluded which made me unconfident but after a couple of years, I reached a point where I just stopped interacting with anyone.
You know in poorer countries, fat people are respected, it means they are rich and can afford to get fat, if you would have moved to India or Africa, they would have treated you like a king.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You know in poorer countries, fat people are respected, it means they are rich and can afford to get fat, if you would have moved to India or Africa, they would have treated you like a king.
Just move to shithole theory lol
tbh it would be fun to go on a trip to Africa and fuck a lot of gl african girls.
 

Similar threads

cartman_1
Replies
42
Views
175
cartman_1
cartman_1
ragu
Replies
0
Views
29
ragu
ragu
Nyrо
Replies
5
Views
233
iabsolvenico
iabsolvenico
Nyrо
Replies
8
Views
70
Slavurik
Slavurik
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
71
Nyrо
Nyrо

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top