Rate Italian Stacy telling a tragic story involving ...

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and thatrandomteen
Not a single frame

boo hoo hoo

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
dumped by @the BULL
a tragedy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, slayer69 and Heinrich Schmidt
You guys are a bunch of sick fucks. I'll crush your peanut skulls with my bare hands if I could.
she voted for immigration and to be alone in a street at 3 am without a man. let her enjoy her freedom lmao

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
if this was a high trust ethnic that approached her she would be with him in the taxi on the way to a hotel built by italians for interracial sex

for the rating i give her a 7/10

got to see her without crying and her ass

italian foids are so sexy when they are crying

i want to fuck her

Why does them being dressed badly matter??

for all the energy europeans spend on accusing Americans of of not having a passport, you'd think they would have spent some time over here and learned about what happens when you allow niggers in your country

Algerian badboy takeover

for all the energy europeans spend on accusing Americans of of not having a passport, you'd think they would have spent some time over here and learned about what happens when you allow niggers in your country
Italians voted for a literal far-right (or at least populist right) party exactly to stop shit like this, but they got stabbed in the back and it went back on its promise. Unless we're talking about really cucked brainwashed countries, none of this is happening with our consent.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
They cry wolf too often, so they're no longer worthy of being taken seriously. More is less.