Rate Jamal2222

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
BE23CE53 14A0 4488 8E4D 14C88727F234

Rate my morph psl wise? I’m consulting with a surgeon in New York rn. I want only the best surgeries for myself. my scheduled lip lyft is for April

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Patient A, Deleted member 3997 and 2 others
Between 5.25-5.5

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai
Tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
Mogger nigger

female clapper

Around 5.5psl

New York

JFL overpriced central

View attachment 919842
Rate my morph psl wise? I’m consulting with a surgeon in New York rn. I want only the best surgeries for myself. my scheduled lip lyft is for April
Also btwn don't do morphs on faceapp.The face app morph all your features into perfect ratios that a surgeon can't emulate so you can get something similar but it just won't look as good if that makes sense ? like the holly wood feature's computer algorithm aligns all your soft tissues to an ideal standard

Also btwn don't do morphs on faceapp.The face app morph all your features into perfect ratios that a surgeon can't emulate so you can get something similar but it just won't look as good if that makes sense ? like the holly wood feature's computer algorithm aligns all your soft tissues to an ideal standard
This. The best surgeons consistently produce "ok" results. They dont turn you into chad. Getting chad face from a tonne of surgeries is a gigantic gamble where even the doctor would have to take some risks. If the best doctors tried for drastic results, theyd have 0 réputation as a good portion would look retarded and some wouldve ascended. No doctors know exactly how to turn you into chad. But you can be guaranteed a better version of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees