Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted
Plus the status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
why doesn't he get HT...

He has the money

why doesn't he get HT...

He has the money
He looks better without hair, though af. He’s very rich, attractive and always dates models. He only plays action heroes in his movies and is living the dream. Why would he?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, toptearmm and 54UD4D3
He looks better without hair, though af. He’s very rich, attractive and always dates models. He only plays action heroes in his movies and is living the dream. Why would he?
You should be the next Jason Statham

• JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Baldcel/ 10
@Zeta ascended

• WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Nobody looks better without hair just lol with nw0 he'd be 6.5 or something

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Vidyacoper, Demonstrator and 1 other person
He was a runway model though. I’d give him between 6/6.5 psl. He’s very masc but not so ”pretty”. Basically the kinda guy you wouldn’t mess with
Even if he was 20 and had a full hair of hair he still would be PSL 5. He is clearly better than the average Joe, but there is nothing spectacular about him. His eye area is above average but the asymmetry is obvious. His maxilla is also recessed.

Nobody looks better without hair just lol with nw0 he'd be 6.5 or something
The rock looks better without hair. Alot of people look better without hair the special thing about Statham is that he looks better balding than actually bald
Even if he was 20 and had a full hair of hair he still would be PSL 5. He is clearly better than the average Joe, but there is nothing spectacular about him. His eye area is above average but the asymmetry is obvious. His maxilla is also recessed.
I actually didn’t notice the asymmetry untill you pointed it out. His cheekbones are really high set though and his browridge and chin are insane. Might not be a psl god but he mogs almost everyone is daily (living i sweden)

• +1
Reactions: joao
Muh height
Screenshot 20200219 001557 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
he would look bettee with full head of hair + buzzcut

Damn, how tf could he be a runway model when he was younger lol? Isn’t height requirents between 6 and 6’3?
Maybe he is so goodlooking that they let him anyway... i heard there was a model so goodlooking that they let him model at 170 cm

• +1
6.5-8.5 to a niche appeal look at his super model wife

54B2D87F 6071 4CCD A401 93C51A86C17B
27B74F5F E807 48D4 AA52 6D12CF42F3E7

• +1
Ultimate pussywetor of lower class females

• +1
Does he have a reccessed maxilla? And did that contribute to his huge chin?
Yes it's below average but I don't think it affects his chin in a good way. If his maxilla was better his face would just be more forward grown and the chin might even look better.

Yes it's below average but I don't think it affects his chin in a good way. If his maxilla was better his face would just be more forward grown and the chin might even look better.
I can’t imagine Jason Statham with insane forward growth tbh, he’s the perfectly cooked action star as he is and him with a tiger maxilla would Thore the look off imo

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
how can you tell he has a recessed maxila? spooky shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Remember, if you have a narrow neurocranium, you will never get away with being bald

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Statham is famous because he is the fitness maxed version of Everyman. He is relatable, a high tier normie. If he was Chad, he wouldn't be action star, he would be a romantic movie leading man or would do dramas. His physicality is more important than his looks. 6.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
He has a small skull, average eyes and noticable assymetries, Therefor i’d understand why someone wouldn’t rate him above 6 psl (which is like top 3%)

Remember body halo or status isn’t included
You’re legit autistic and barley joined a month ago you don’t know shit and couldn’t even rate yourself shut the fuck up.