Rate Jason Statham on psl

You’re legit autistic and barley joined a month ago you don’t know shit and couldn’t even rate yourself shut the fuck up.
I haven’t rated myself?
You’re legit autistic and barley joined a month ago you don’t know shit and couldn’t even rate yourself shut the fuck up.
Everyone on here saying what psl they are without externat input are overrating themself

I haven’t rated myself?

Everyone on here saying what psl they are without externat input are overrating themself
Didn’t read don’t care shut the fuck up faggot.

Nah, Ive never seen any bald white male that still looked good with a narrow skull
I feel like a skull that goes straight up instead of going in/out looks the best and most alpha. My skull is ti wide to be ideal for the bald look (this filter gave me wrinkles aswell so don’t mind those)
9A6F4D10 A958 40B7 A15F 6AE1704AC5DF

I feel like a skull that goes straight up instead of going in/out looks the best and most alpha. My skull is ti wide to be ideal for the bald look (this filter gave me wrinkles aswell so don’t mind those)View attachment 283358
im talking about people who have skulls narrower than the rest of their face, it would look awful