Reactions: Deleted member, buflek, CursedOne and 4 others
Gtfo outta here bro. You're a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, buflek, AscendingHero and 2 others
DUDE

GTFO OF THIS FORUM ASAP !!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, SAR, currylightskin and 1 other person
old. 27 now. pics are maybe a few years back.
u look same now? if yes you good,

i think you aged bad and trying to get validation from this website now

post ur now pics, but if they look the same ur legit chadlite/Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
pls don't tell me ur incel

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I thought you were going to look more like your avi

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 11770 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18012
Any methods to improve your bone structure and density? @Tom Jones

u look same now? if yes you good,

i think you aged bad and trying to get validation from this website now

post ur now pics, but if they look the same ur legit chadlite/Chad
yeah just fatter. Some people are stunned when i tell them my age. I'm drunk AF aTM. and my eyes are more droopy than a 102 year old womans tits. Also I'm in a competition with a friend in who can reach 100 kg first. I'm at 97 kg now

• +1
Reactions: buflek and alriodai
PSL 5-6. GL as fuck IRL

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
pls don't tell me ur incel
No. i always thought i was ugly ugly bacease of my nose, but women approached me and I engaged in sexual intercourse. The thing that made it concrete was when I was 18 and approached by a married slut and banged her. After that I knew were I stood on the sexual hierarchy

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Elvisandreaa
yeah just fatter. Some people are stunned when i tell them my age. I'm drunk AF aTM. and my eyes are more droopy than a 102 year old womans tits. Also I'm in a competition with a friend in who can reach 100 kg first. I'm at 97 kg now
Will post pics when i sober

Any methods to improve your bone structure and density? @Tom Jones
Chewing is the only thing really. Also "mewing" in the sense that you keep proper togue posture.

i might make a thread some day about growing bone (injections required) but that is reserved for the truly dedicated

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and Kroker
Chewing is the only thing really. Also "mewing" in the sense that you keep proper togue posture.

i might make a thread some day about growing bone (injections required) but that is reserved for the truly dedicated
Why don't you do it in your freetime?

I mean there are plenty of users here will be thankful for such thread. Consider this :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Why don't you do it in your freetime?

I mean there are plenty of users here will be thankful for such thread. Consider this :fuk:
Yeah ill make it soon. It's not my research entirely. so i need to surf through all my hard drives for some of the info

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Kroker
Yeah ill make it soon. It's not my research entirely. so i need to surf through all my hard drives for some of the info
That would be great (y)

Tho it did help you right? improved your already good bone structure?

That would be great (y)

Tho it did help you right? improved your already good bone structure?
I think chewing did. I never used the things I talk about but I have a BA in biochem and a MA in Neurosci, so I'm no stranger to science. This method is also only if you are older than maybe 17-18 or if your parents utter subhuman. So it will come with a preface of warning

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
whats your laycount and dicksize?

what injections of what are u referring to? mind talking in pms?

Fucking Chad. Perfect hairline, perfect chin, perfect jaw, perfect mouth, perfect cheekbones, perfect eyebrows, perfect skin... Why do I even bother? :feelswhy:

• Woah
damn he mogs amnesia to dirt

whats your laycount and dicksize?
somehwere beetween 90 and 110. Its 16,5 cm long and about 13,5 cm girth so im a dicklet. girth is decent tho

• Woah
Reactions: SAR and .👽.
somehwere beetween 90 and 110. Its 16,5 cm long and about 13,5 cm girth so im a dicklet. girth is decent tho
fuck man u mog me in every fucking category how can i cope

• Woah
what injections of what are u referring to? mind talking in pms?
Ill make a thread soon. I need to find go over the info again, before I post here. And we are talking various growth factors, T,. But sure PM if have a question. I just don't wanna post something that's BS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and AscendingHero
Beides the good bone structure , you were blessed with lean face genetics , otherwise you would end up like bloated bone moggers like overeem or brock lesnar , cain Velasquez
Very lucky op :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SAR and Tom Jones
Nothing really. i just chewed alot of rare meat because I prefer it that way. after I discovered PSL I also chewed a lot of gum. And I always "mewed"(tongue posture) unintentionally.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nothing really. i just chewed alot of rare meat because I prefer it that way. after I discovered PSL I also chewed a lot of gum. And I always "mewed"(tongue posture) unintentionally.
over for me then. were you always like that or have you ascended?

over for me then. were you always like that or have you ascended?
Well i was always okay robust. But as i got older I lost the fat in my face,, so I project my bones more now. I looked very soft until I was 17

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Well i was always okay robust. But as i got older I lost the fat in my face,, so I project my bones more now. I looked very soft until I was 17
and my cheekbones grew a bit beetwenn 18-21, which I think is significant. the rest of my skull too but I didn't measure it

Last edited: