Rate jawline from front

Well i was always okay robust. But as i got older I lost the fat in my face,, so I project my bones more now. I looked very soft until I was 17
yeah same. i hope i get more, i am still 17.

Refer to my prevois edited posted. My Bixygo width grew 5-6 mm between age 18-21. but I was a late bloomer
yeah i checked my photo from march 2021. i was a literal truecel at 16.

you talked about injections. did you took roids?

how old are you btw?

Any methods to improve your bone structure and density? @Tom Jones
Chewing is the only thing really. Also "mewing" in the sense that you keep proper togue posture.

i might make a thread some day about growing bone (injections required) but that is reserved for the truly dedicated
This shit is very legit. I know two friend, they always chew gum. Both of their facial bones are very very defined. Depends on your age too but you can still make decent gains if you are under 20.

Chew hard gums for like 2-3 hours. Not soft. You will understand the difference. Its literally implementation of wolf's law. Your facial bones are under pressure when you chew. Chew harder to make the pressure greater.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and AscendingHero
This shit is very legit. I know two friend, they always chew gum. Both of their facial bones are very very defined. Depends on your age too but you can still make decent gains if you are under 20.

Focus on hypertrophy more.
Bite force is strongly correlated with ramus height aand gonial angle. There have been plenty of studies on this. But it is a chicken or egg debate. Personally I'm convinced that the variation in appearance has a lot to do with masticatory muscles. Think of any other mammal and you wont find such differences like you do with homo sapiens

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bite force is strongly correlated with ramus height aand gonial angle. There have been plenty of studies on this. But it is a chicken or egg debate. Personally I'm convinced that the variation in appearance has a lot to do with masticatory muscles. Think of any other mammal and you wont find such differences like you do with homo sapiens
i dont know much about homo thing but i literally feel pain on my cheekbones after chewing for 2 hours.

Need to see your side profile to see if you have good cranial development.
2724011 IMG 8538

Chew hard gums for like 2-3 hours. Not soft. You will understand the difference. Its literally implementation of wolf's law. Your facial bones are under pressure when you chew. Chew harder to make the pressure greater.
I've read chewing more than 15 mints will bloat your face...

i dont know much about homo thing but i literally feel pain on my cheekbones after chewing for 2 hours.
Lmaooooooo you owe me a new computer. spat out my drink with that Homo comment

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Just bonesmash , I mean it fr
yeah but this shit is still legit and my face is still growing so i dont want to fuck it up with any asymterry.

But i smash my brow ridge.

Do you chew on one side at time? or on both sides simultaneously? @Tom Jones
chewing is tiring for my tongue cause i actively move the gum with my tongue. Yes i chew on both sides and i suggest you to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Not a side profile jfl what is that pic. A true 90 degree side profile taken from the side of your face with your head in neutral posture. If you're insecure about it then something must be wrong.
Lol when i posted a 90 degree photo i was told this is how I should do it

yeah but this shit is still legit and my face is still growing so i dont want to fuck it up with any asymterry.

But i smash my brow ridge.
If you have money inject IGF-1 in mandible for e.g

chewing is tiring for my tongue cause i actively move the gum with my tongue. Yes i chew on both sides and i suggest you to do so.
whats your gonions type? inward - neutral - outward ?

• +1
Lol when i posted a 90 degree photo i was told this is how I should do it
Show me the 90 degree photo. What kind of autist would tell you to bend over and tilt your neck up for maximum soft tissue support and hyoid stretching. Gigafrauding.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Show me the 90 degree photo. What kind of autist would tell you to bend over and tilt your neck up for maximum soft tissue support and hyoid stretching. Gigafrauding.
It was a candid tho. Ill post a "proper" pic

If you have money inject IGF-1 in mandible for e.g
What is e.g? Also i am poor sir. I am trying to boost it with dairy products.

• +1
What is e.g? Also i am poor sir. I am trying to boost it with dairy products.
E.g means "exempli gratia" and means "for the sake of example"
1mcg of IGF-1 would run you 100$ and last maybe 2 weeks

sir i live in third world. But i will inject tren when i go to the gym.

• So Sad
sir i live in third world. But i will inject tren when i go to the gym.
Yeah expensive shit , I will run it for 1-2 months and inject in chin/mandible to see if makes any difference , and I'll post my results

Yeah expensive shit , I will run it for 1-2 months and inject in chin/mandible to see if makes any difference , and I'll post my results
i hope it works for you. Does where you inject affect it?

• +1
Not a side profile jfl what is that pic. A true 90 degree side profile taken from the side of your face with your head in neutral posture. If you're insecure about it then something must be wrong.
is this 90 degrees to you? And im probably 20 kg heavier at this point than in the other pics and got some dip under my lip

IMG 2653

is this 90 degrees to you? And im probably 20 kg heavier at this point than in the other pics and got some dip under my lip

View attachment 1574348
Yeah , you gained submental fat and around gonions but your projection and forward growth is the same

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Yeah , you gained submental fat and around gonions but your projection and forward growth is the same
Yeah 20 kg can make quite a difference. Stupid bet I got into. only over a beer

• +1
Looks good enough. Not perfectly ideal but still forward grown.
Yeah i know. My profile is my weak point, especially nose. Also I'm fat AF now, just need to gain 3 kg then ill lean out

height is irrelevant in 2022
Yeah i once stated that the perfect height for man was 192 cm to a group of girls. they responded "yeah but that is just because you are that tall" women possess no spatial awareness. its both sad and funny

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yerico7 and .👽.
What's your chin height ?

What's your chin height ?
From teeth to menton bone? 53 mm with calipers. including soft tissue quite under a bit more at the moment

From teeth to menton bone? 53 mm with calipers. including soft tissue quite under a bit more at the moment
From the middle of the lips to the bottom point of the chin
You definitely have a longer chin than me , but imo our shape looks somewhat similar :feelsyay:

From the middle of the lips to the bottom point of the chin
You definitely have a longer chin than me , but imo our shape looks somewhat similar :feelsyay:
In a. relaxed position its about 60 mm. from bottom of nose to chinn I get 85 mm. dunno exactly how to account for soft tissue so its a + -a few mils.

In a. relaxed position its about 60 mm. from bottom of nose to chinn I get 85 mm. dunno exactly how to account for soft tissue so its a + -a few mils.
6 cm ? Damn bro you mogg me brutally :lul::feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Another forum Chad

• JFL
lol where r u getting ur igf, many say there's no legit igf on the market

• +1