Rate JB

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers

JFL she def knows what she's doing, look at all the clueless hopeful subhumans in the comments section hahahahaha

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Not giving a single view

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 18879
its the birth control pills

if the comments are not turned off, she is not a jb.
yt policy, not my opinion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Boneless small face causing what would be an otherwise average midface to look disproportionately long, weak gross smile, all contributing to an older look and a fate to age like milk

PSL autism aside I feel bad for her. Stuff like this is often orchestrated/forced upon by parents

Boneless small face causing what would be an otherwise average midface to look disproportionately long, weak gross smile, all contributing to an older look and a fate to age like milk

PSL autism aside I feel bad for her. Stuff like this is often orchestrated/forced upon by parents
Apparently they're rich as fuck. Daddy must be some russian oligarch

The genetic result of an inkwell paying their way to bang
Lol yeah. For the bitch, easy fucking life. Seriously just look at some of her vids, the furniture, the hotel-esque rooms inside those apartments, obviously bitch is loaded.

I can't imagine just how good it must feel to have this JB milk your dick in a country where 14 is the AoC. Over here, 14 is the AoC. Must be nice being Chad.

Do gymnastics tighten women's cunts? Or what does all that flexibility do to them in terms of sex?