Rate Jewish singer Carly Simon (young and old)

Rate a fellow white!

• Shoah escapee

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • LTB

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • MTB

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • HTB

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Stacylite

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Stacy (you're getting into the god's chosen ethnostate with this one!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
I'm of the belief that a longer midface (when paired with robust bones of course) will carry you a little as you age so how about we have a round of applause for a fellow white singer Carly Simon! And from a few different eras! (two because I'm lazy)

Prime (mostly early 70's):
Carly simon young

(in motion)

High class milfmaxxed (mostly late 80's):
Carly simon old

(in motion)

HTB carried by bones

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
HTB but i would marry here because we would mesh well

• +1
Solid HTB, any lower and you're coping.
She's almost Stacylite I'd say.

• +1
HTB with appeal - Stacylite was my rating so glad to see it didn't deviate too far.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Mr. President
uncanny, man-like look, can't really tell what it is. rated mtb bcuz she made me uncomfortable

• JFL
uncanny, man-like look, can't really tell what it is. rated mtb bcuz she made me uncomfortable
Jews are usually a mix of being severely underdeveloped and overdeveloped with little inbetween for harmony. Overly long faces are common often paired with a sickly lack of width and forward growth. A lot of Jewish women straight up look like men because of it.

Jewish women

Though I don't think Carly in particular looks mannish. She has that old fashioned robust look that was seen as attractive for women around the 60's-80's (the Farrah Fawcet like aesthetic).

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Why do some Jews have that look to their lower third?

ogre stacy, mogs me.

Why do some Jews have that look to their lower third?
She somewhat infamously has a malocclusion. Jewish lower thirds usually suffer from bite problems, droopy downward grown jawlines, and often overly plump lower lips with little to no upper lip, philtrums are usually unusually long. Not every Jew will have each but most will have one or the other. The more they have the more Jewish a lower third will look. (Carly in particular has a bite problem, long jaw, and very plump lower lips which give her away)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
htb

• +1
Jews are usually a mix of being severely underdeveloped and overdeveloped with little inbetween for harmony. Overly long faces are common often paired with a sickly lack of width and forward growth. A lot of Jewish women straight up look like men because of it.

View attachment 2463319

Though I don't think Carly in particular looks mannish. She has that old fashioned robust look that was seen as attractive for women around the 60's-80's (the Farrah Fawcet like aesthetic).
1st row 4th column is the biggest chad factory that's ever lived

• +1
I'm of the belief that a longer midface (when paired with robust bones of course) will carry you a little as you age so how about we have a round of applause for a fellow white singer Carly Simon! And from a few different eras! (two because I'm lazy)

Prime (mostly early 70's):
View attachment 2462254

(in motion)

High class milfmaxxed (mostly late 80's):
View attachment 2462258

(in motion)

Htb

• +1