Rate Joe Fazer and his gf

They are unironically matched. The guy is a boring gymcell faggot who has the charisma of a toenail

It's no suprise he can't attract attractive women because HE IS BORInNNNGGGGG. when will you faggots learn

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 26633, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Bro it’s legit over I’m in utter disbelief. Why tf would he choose her, holy shit… wtf is he thinking. Uk is a fucking meme. No wonder these Beckies reject me when they fucking reject niggas like him.

Never fucking began if you live in the UK tbh
UK doesn't have the best looking people tbf mate

They are unironically matched. The guy is a boring gymcell faggot who has the charisma of a toenail

It's no suprise he can't attract attractive women because HE IS BORInNNNGGGGG. when will you faggots learn
how to interestingmax

If he was chad his boringness wouldnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Improve your face
Swimming Pool Summer GIF

• Love it
Reactions: marek937
Bro it’s legit over I’m in utter disbelief. Why tf would he choose her, holy shit… wtf is he thinking. Uk is a fucking meme. No wonder these Beckies reject me when they fucking reject niggas like him.

I believe joe is like super awkward n shit

Nt is life

true he is so boring all he talks is gym, his girlfriend is gonna cheat on him with 5'9 toxic drugmaxxed badboymaxxed with tattoos and accessories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, ChileanMaxxer, madmofo and 2 others

Jfl at this shit, they first met on a fucking CLUB and he didn't manage to bring get her home, just got her socials.

A few days later, the bitch realized that he was famous and that they had matched on Tinder before, so she took the first move and they have been dating ever since!

Just be white 6'3 gymmaxxed statusmaxxed to get a used up fakeupmaxxed becky theory.

It's completely OVER for UKcels.

@WishIwasChico

View attachment 2159990

Kill all women

his is voicecel

he's MTN not chadlite jfl, with his height and frame he has HTN appeal

looksmatch tbh
if hes mtn than is there even any chads in the world ?

So true, girls like that are what I approached when I went to a club and they rejected me. They are fucking delusional even tho they are MTB at best. I’m not saying I am some giga mogger but the way they act is so stuck up. Like legit LTBs think they are 9/10s.

I hate the UK so much, fuck this dogshit country
MTBs are unironically worse than stacylites. every guy goes for MTBs which leads to their egos been insane. MTB probs get more DMs and guys snapping them then staceys atp cause they are seen as more attainable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Myth and WishIwasChico
All this going through roiding and pain at the gym for a MTB?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
seems like she is not just offputting facially but also behavior wise
I feel sorry for this lack of awareness and his willingness to failo himself online

he's probably UK HTN but MTN worldwide

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 27932 and WishIwasChico
MTBs are unironically worse than stacylites. every guy goes for MTBs which leads to their egos been insane. MTB probs get more DMs and guys snapping them then staceys atp cause they are seen as more attainable
Ye UK is insane diffculty. On tinder the gender ratio is 3/1 male to female.

Guess what it is in the UK?

9/1 gender ratio (male:female). Uk is legit insane difficulty. It’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: madmofo
Ye UK is insane diffculty. On tinder the gender ratio is 3/1 male to female.

Guess what it is in the UK?

9/1 gender ratio (male:female). Uk is legit insane difficulty. It’s over.
In USA it’s 3:1 I meant to put*

He’s MTN so I’m not surprised. Pretty sure it’s a gymcel too.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Gymaxxed tall white MTN
Therefore Chad

• +1
Reactions: inceI and try2beme
Jesus Christ how oblivious is he and his fans to this?
1. Met in a club (whore activities)
2. Were matched on tinder but she ghosted him
3. Only after exchanging social media and seeing he is famous did she start talking
4. She is disrespecting him the whole video "He has been obsessed with me", "It was an accident", "Bad pickup line" very disgusted body language.

The fans and him are acting like he won, like it was some sort of an achievement. What did he win? A shit abusive cucked relationship.
This is what happens when you let vagina control you.

But yeah, dude is tall HTN with a good physique and girl is MTB maybe bit above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, intovoid, Deleted member 26633 and 8 others
Legit tbh his voice is fucking terrible
you're only as good as your worst feature, and sadly for him his voice bottlenecks him hard, he should get voice therapy to try to fix it

• +1
Reactions: inceI
3. Only after exchanging social media and seeing he is famous did she start talking
4. She is disrespecting him the whole video "He has been obsessed with me", "It was an accident", "Bad pickup line" very disgusted body language.

The fans and him are acting like he won, like it was some sort of an achievement. What did he win? A shit abusive cucked relationship.

But yeah, dude is tall HTN with a good physique and girl is MTB maybe bit above average
She is no where near above average. She is weak MTB and not attractive at all

She looks fine but you need to be gymcelled famous HTN for a chance to get with her.
She is weak MTB and is not attractive to me tbh at all.

Yet she is chad only. JFL at uk tbh

1682004093512-png.2160353
View attachment 2160355

This shit can't get any fucking worse man

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
Caging so hard, no way he’s letting her walk around with that.

Wtf is this nigga doing? Imagine being famous, roided, 6’3 and htn to let a girl wear that with you and ghost you on tinder all while her being a weak MTB. It’s fucking over honestly. No words needed. Just fucking sad tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, madmofo, Bliss and 1 other person
British women are subhuman

All Bong (british) couples end up like this. It's retarded

The end where he asked her out too is super cringe, I couldn't contain myself. God I hate how this country results in most of us being closed off in a social sense

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
If there is any proof of the NT pill being real in the UK it is this guy

:feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at this shit, they first met on a fucking CLUB and he didn't manage to bring get her home, just got her socials.

A few days later, the bitch realized that he was famous and that they had matched on Tinder before, so she took the first move and they have been dating ever since!

Just be white 6'3 gymmaxxed statusmaxxed to get a used up fakeupmaxxed becky theory.

It's completely OVER for UKcels.

@WishIwasChico

View attachment 2159990

first thing a man should do is hone his ability to pick good women. This fucking guy, he's 6'4, alright looking, gymmaxxed, has money and he picks a mid typical UK bitch with shit bones, ran through. this world is doomed

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
i guess it wasn’t enough

Jflllll fucking brutal

its legit over for him. its obvious he likes her way more. those relationships never last. breakup vid in less than 6 months
Called it

youtube.com/watch?v=QLZGqx2SnLQ

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back