Rate John B

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Is he chad? Chadlite? Truly mogger looks or just status maxxed bc of the show?

People keep saying I look like him. I’ve got a better eye area imo but he’s got better maxilla, forward growth, side profile. My jaw would probably mog after bimax, I just don’t have that forward growth. We’re both 6’1. His frame is probably better. Maybe not wider but better proportions bc I have bitch hips. But my muscle and abs and leanness give me better body halo than him. Same hair basically but mine is lighter. I have a whiter pheno, less tan, lighter blue eyes,

the actor is dating the girl he dates in the show. Stacy. Where’s my Stacy if I look like John B I’m stuck with low tier beckies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, thecel, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Incel, chad(tyrone) If black

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 11758
He's pretty chaddy overall

Would trade my looks with him ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Biiyo03, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
if you resemble him you look like shit.. sorry

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4430, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Niggas can’t answer a simple question

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and CupOfCoffee
Chadlite. Yes you look like him. Your eye area is better but he has a better jaw and more status obviously. 5.75 psl imo

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Maybe 6psl

• +1
he’s a 7.5/10

• So Sad
Subhuman abomination, 3.136 PSL, maybe 3.32 PSL if he is over 6’3 tall

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
he’s a 7.5/10
That’s it?
Chadlite. Yes you look like him. Your eye area is better but he has a better jaw and more status obviously. 5.75 psl imo
Yeah I’m thinking the same, not a true 6 psl chad but an aesthetic chadlite maxxed to a niche surfer rebel look for a show that appeals to retarded zoomed girls. With my coloring and eye area I think I could mog with surgery. But it’s over bc I’m 22 and loser. Jfl I just looked it up and the actor is 29 playing a 16 year old and his 16 yo gf is played by a 23 yo. Insane. Hair density is magical :feelsahh:

Chad
Only watched the show bcz I was mirin him and his girl

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and OOGABOOGA
Chad
Only watched the show bcz I was mirin him and his girl
She’s hella fine, did you know the actor is 29? Brutal bc I look old too. Old guy with long dense wavy hair pill
That’s it?

Yeah I’m thinking the same, not a true 6 psl chad but an aesthetic chadlite maxxed to a niche surfer rebel look for a show that appeals to retarded zoomed girls. With my coloring and eye area I think I could mog with surgery. But it’s over bc I’m 22 and loser. Jfl I just looked it up and the actor is 29 playing a 16 year old and his 16 yo gf is played by a 23 yo. Insane. Hair density is magical :feelsahh:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
She’s hella fine, did you know the actor is 29? Brutal bc I look old too. Old guy with long dense wavy hair pill
Damn he doesn’t look that old
Mirin

and you don’t have girl like that bcz you’re not nt

I saw a girl like her with a Filipino last summer… couldn’t sleep or eat for days .. that was final nail in the coffin and I accepted :bluepill: @sytyl @looksmaxxer234

I hate women :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, OOGABOOGA and sytyl
Mirin

I saw a girl like her with a Filipino last summer… couldn’t sleep or eat for days .. that was final nail in the coffin and I accepted :bluepill: @sytyl @looksmaxxer234

Stfu

Mirin

I saw a outlier on tiktok. Almost had a heart attack.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Looks234
No wonder .org users rot in their basements and avoid social media

so much :bluepill: suifuel
This was it

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, sytyl, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
I’m gonna have sex with John B

Still she can get attractive guys bcz her body is hot

but girls are insecure and even on tinder they swipe left if guys too attractive @sytyl
That’s why girls don’t like me

• JFL
Chad, his hair helps him out major though.

• +1
Reactions: blite and OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He's chad but you look a bit worse than him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7580
Nt medium uglies only :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Is John b medium ugly? Bc the actors are dating irl. Does medium ugly to you mean like 97-93rd percentile instead of 99th?

• JFL
Is John b medium ugly? Bc the actors are dating irl. Does medium ugly to you mean like 97-93rd percentile instead of 99th?
I meant girls who look like her

• JFL
I meant girls who look like her
ur bluepill just got btfo’d. Would you rather be nt and look like prime pitt, nt and look like John B, or nt and whatever medium ugly means to you? Speaking of which what spread of percentiles would you categorize as medium ugly?

ur bluepill just got btfo’d. Would you rather be nt and look like prime pitt, nt and look like John B, or nt and whatever medium ugly means to you? Speaking of which what spread of percentiles would you categorize as medium ugly?
I’d rather be nt and look like myself without acne scars tbh :feelsrope:

I’d say maybe medium ugly is 50-80 th percentile young guys … basically normies. Different girls are attracted to different medium ugly archetypes tho

I’d rather be nt and look like myself without acne scars tbh :feelsrope:

I’d say maybe medium ugly is 50-80 th percentile young guys … basically normies. Different girls are attracted to different medium ugly archetypes tho
Well you mog John b so cool. I wish I had good skin too fuck. How bad are your scars?

Well you mog John b so cool. I wish I had good skin too fuck. How bad are your scars?
I don’t mog him really , he’s a pretty boy and has much higher appeal to jbs and his hair is much nicer… tbh he looks really like younger version of my uncle

I’d actually chose prime pitt tho… he was maesthetic, idk why I was picturing older pitt

my scars can look bad up close or in bad lighting, not too visible from distance tho …

• +1
>Stacy

??????????????????

• Love it
I don’t mog him really , he’s a pretty boy and has much higher appeal to jbs and his hair is much nicer… tbh he looks really like younger version of my uncle

I’d actually chose prime pitt tho… he was maesthetic, idk why I was picturing older pitt

my scars can look bad up close or in bad lighting, not too visible from distance tho …
Wow look, honesty. 90s- early 2000s pit is insanely gl. I’m in a similar boat. I’m sure I notice the scars more than anyone else and they probably don’t affect me that much. But who wouldn’t want good skin.

you’re both in the 96-98 range probably vs 99+ I guess.

• JFL
Wow look, honesty. 90s- early 2000s pit is insanely gl. I’m in a similar boat. I’m sure I notice the scars more than anyone else and they probably don’t affect me that much. But who wouldn’t want good skin.

you’re both in the 96-98 range probably vs 99+ I guess.
This one Foreign Becky in college rejected me bcz I had white pimple on my face

week later my skin was clear and she was smiling at me

And week after than I saw her with a fat balding guy but they were speaking same language and probably nt

so…

Nt >>>> skin >>>> bones

• Ugh..
5.5 psl, bad ipd

• +1
this is classic normie type shit.
u look nothing like John B besides hair JFL.

not even saying he looks much better than u just that there is minimal similarity.
every normie will point out one similar big feature and be like wow you really look like (add big celebrity). so dumb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: blite and OOGABOOGA
high jb appeal

• +1
>Stacy

View attachment 1369108

??????????????????
Yes 100%

This one Foreign Becky in college rejected me bcz I had white pimple on my face

week later my skin was clear and she was smiling at me

And week after than I saw her with a fat balding guy but they were speaking same language and probably nt

so…

Nt >>>> skin >>>> bones
ur gay why is this entertaining for you
this is classic normie type shit.
u look nothing like John B besides hair JFL.

not even saying he looks much better than u just that there is minimal similarity.
every normie will point out one similar big feature and be like wow you really look like (add big celebrity). so dumb
It is over :feelswah:

• WTF
It is over :feelswah:
u handsome ooga Ive told u that.

u don't look like John b IMHO. also think he's the most overrated guy out. he's handsome too don't get me wrong but the hype over him is crazy like he's brad Pitt or sum

• +1
u handsome ooga Ive told u that.

u don't look like John b IMHO. also think he's the most overrated guy out. he's handsome too don't get me wrong but the hype over him is crazy like he's brad Pitt or sum
He was hyped up that much? Brutal nt pill I hadn’t even heard of him a month ago until some girls said I look like him. He only mogs bc of forward growth basically, I think my eyes and coloring are better. I should mog with surgery

Is he chad? Chadlite? Truly mogger looks or just status maxxed bc of the show?

View attachment 1368899View attachment 1368903View attachment 1368905View attachment 1368908

People keep saying I look like him. I’ve got a better eye area imo but he’s got better maxilla, forward growth, side profile. My jaw would probably mog after bimax, I just don’t have that forward growth. We’re both 6’1. His frame is probably better. Maybe not wider but better proportions bc I have bitch hips. But my muscle and abs and leanness give me better body halo than him. Same hair basically but mine is lighter. I have a whiter pheno, less tan, lighter blue eyes,

View attachment 1368910
the actor is dating the girl he dates in the show. Stacy. Where’s my Stacy if I look like John B I’m stuck with low tier beckies.
Larp as a normal user and Post the Same pics and you can expect a rating roughly 1 level below what ppl rate here. As soon as someone is posted under his full name with high quality shots he is basically always chad rated here…

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Larp as a normal user and Post the Same pics and you can expect a rating roughly 1 level below what ppl rate here. As soon as someone is posted under his full name with high quality shots he is basically always chad rated here…
You know what imma do that sometime.

• +1
Reactions: one job away