Rate Jordan barrett side profile

If your chin doesn't line up with your lips, are you recessed?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
View attachment 1770214View attachment 1770218View attachment 1770216
Dude.. you are giga frauding by lifting your chin up. Lower your chin until it lines up vertically with your pupil area and then post.
I agree he is frauding but in those pictures both Chico and Barrett are looking downwards / have heads tilted down, Chico also has forward head posture making the picture unreliable. Frankfurt plain is supposed to be from the top of the ear opening and go to the bottom of the orbit so the fleshy bottom eye area. Measuring from the brow it is supposed to at least line up with the chin and forward growth is present if any part of the chin is beyond the line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I agree he is frauding but in those pictures both Chico and Barrett are looking downwards / have heads tilted down, Chico also has forward head posture making the picture unreliable. Frankfurt plain is supposed to be from the top of the ear opening and go to the bottom of the orbit so the fleshy bottom eye area. Measuring from the brow it is supposed to at least line up with the chin and forward growth is present if any part of the chin is beyond the line.
Go fuck yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
We need to get to the bottom of this
I’d go with the latter that he’s a compulsive lier, but he can always post a pick with a ruler(made fraud the ruler to so we don’t see his 20mm pfl)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
too much forward grows, thats the reason jordan faggot looks like a tranny. He needs to get surgery to make his maxilla more recessed if he wants to ascend

• +1
lacks chin projection

too much forward grows, thats the reason jordan faggot looks like a tranny. He needs to get surgery to make his maxilla more recessed if he wants to ascend
He’s not even that forward grown

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
  • +1
Yes, he is lol he has angel skull forward growth which is a feminine trait.
Lmao he’s not forward grown at all still mogs me to oblivion
2F029CD7 9E7A 4450 AD53 9D9EACDABB66

• +1
Reactions: iblameme
Barrett has short ramus and downward growth.

He is not recessed because he has a clear forward growth but all from genes. As you can see the ear are in line with eyebrow, and thats a good sign of someone whos not recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez, iblameme and justbentbro
Barret is @Erik-Jón -lite

• +1
Barrett has short ramus and downward growth.

He is not recessed because he has a clear forward growth but all from genes. As you can see the ear are in line with eyebrow, and thats a good sign of someone whos not recessed.
btw why do you think ear position is related to recession? I don't know about this.

btw why do you think ear position is related to recession? I don't know about this.
Because if you look at all recessed people, have the ear below the eyebrow, and are not vertical tilted as they should be but diagonal.

Salludon is a perfect, good example

Attachments

• EB89DF11-8A2D-4843-8A6A-474AC2AC0204.jpeg
    EB89DF11-8A2D-4843-8A6A-474AC2AC0204.jpeg
    451.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Salludon got results because he chin tucked lke crazy. Basically all day long of extreme chin tucks and correct neck posture.

• JFL
Because if you look at all recessed people, have the ear below the eyebrow, and are not vertical tilted as they should be but diagonal.

Salludon is a perfect, good example
F722d3203454c4addf3d081fe8fe159b
Tumblr b44ac7c3c829a8ab9acc0c7cbcf1d78f 0893a7ef 640

i think it is just depend on the browridge. look at this pic

You are good, do you mew?
Nah, but I guess I’ve “mewed” my whole life and probably chew chew 3 packs of gum a week for like the past 11 years

Nah, but I guess I’ve “mewed” my whole life and probably chew chew 3 packs of gum a week for like the past 11 years
how old are you? btw

• +1
View attachment 1781056View attachment 1781058
i think it is just depend on the browridge. look at this pic
No, it simply depends how the head is tilted. In these pics chico and the other are pointing the heads and the jaws at the sky.

In fact all models have not good posture because they have forward neck posture, so their forward growth is result of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: iblameme and Erik-Jón
did you know looksmaxxing forum when you were 11
Wdym lmao, no I’ve chewed gum constantly since I was like 4 or 5, also my swim instructors taught me proper breathing at 3 and I still remember breathing is very important in swimming

• +1
Wdym lmao, no I’ve chewed gum constantly since I was like 4 or 5, also my swim instructors taught me proper breathing at 3 and I still remember breathing is very important in swimming
you were lucky.

• +1
  • Hmm...
honestly i think facial bone is genetic 50% - mewing 50%
90%genetic, but you definitely can fuck yourself up easy but you won’t get better much

• +1