Rate Josh Hutcherson in his prime

Chadlite. gigachad appeal and smv to JBs, in his best frauded pics he’s low chad
Talking about @chief detectiveman in this

Chadlite. gigachad appeal and smv to JBs, in his best frauded pics he’s low chad
wtf how surely we are not looking at the same person right?

Attachments

• image_2024-06-18_014123269.png
    image_2024-06-18_014123269.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
@manletmogger send pics from when u were in ur prime

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49
This morph is the closest to what I will look like after ascension but its still missing eyelashes, tan and good hair

Attachments

• image_2024-06-18_014635564.png
    image_2024-06-18_014635564.png
    444.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
This morph is the closest to what I will look like after ascension but its still missing eyelashes, tan and good hair
send non morphed pic

• JFL
judging off this morph after a good set of hair and a tan you’d be straight chillin ngl

judging off this morph after a good set of hair and a tan you’d be straight chillin ngl
but I matched it up to my old ratios and went off how I looked here

Attachments

• image_2024-06-18_015112929.png
    image_2024-06-18_015112929.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
good softmax potential overall, what differences have you noticed from your descension?
Brother its been like hell, I have made like multiple threads on my descension it really does drain u mentally, I used to get hella compliments n shi now I get nothing and alot more. Just take it from me, never descend.

Brother its been like hell, I have made like multiple threads on my descension it really does drain u mentally, I used to get hella compliments n shi now I get nothing and alot more. Just take it from me, never descend.
U mogged most kids in my school in ur prime. Now ur just a little truecel, I think this happens very often. I think a lot of people don’t know how good their lives would be if they just maximized their overall potential tbh. Glow downs/descensions r a lot more common than people think. However at least u know you could easily reach your prime again and maybe even look better than you did then. I support ur journey bro

• +1
Htn/low chadlite, oofy doofy pheno though

• +1
U mogged most kids in my school in ur prime. Now ur just a little truecel, I think this happens very often. I think a lot of people don’t know how good their lives would be if they just maximized their overall potential tbh. Glow downs/descensions r a lot more common than people think. However at least u know you could easily reach your prime again and maybe even look better than you did then. I support ur journey bro
I'm interested, assuming u live in America as you just look like you would be. The competition is alot harder there, out of all the kids in year where would I be in facial attractiveness?

• +1
I'm interested, assuming u live in America as you just look like you would be. The competition is alot harder there, out of all the kids in year where would I be in facial attractiveness?
Top 90 percentile. There’s a few chadlites in my school like these two gymmaxxed 6’6” lankcels that r brothers and a few other kids but as I am in Florida most kids in my school are fat and ugly and look like shit so it’s not very difficult competition

• +1
Top 90 percentile. There’s a few chadlites in my school like these two gymmaxxed 6’6” lankcels that r brothers and a few other kids but as I am in Florida most kids in my school are fat and ugly and look like shit so it’s not very difficult competition
I don't think I have ever seen a lite in my school jfl, I'd consider these 2 guys in my year as best looking and they ain't anything crazy

Attachments

• image_2024-06-18_020644558.png
    image_2024-06-18_020644558.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 0
I don't think I have ever seen a lite in my school jfl, I'd consider these 2 guys in my year as best looking and they ain't anything crazy
They look like shit the one on the right especially jesus

• +1
HTN / Chadlite facially

Overall MTN because he's a turbomanlet

• +1