Rate Katrina Kaif indian giga stacey

elld101

elld101

Banned
3dodl4b katrinabareskin1 120x90 19 July 22

Yeah she's half-white not full indian. But take a look at her family - she literally mogs her white looking siblings :lul:. If she inherited more whiteness I reckon she would look like a HTB.

The Indian mix with the whiteness give her that exotic look that she has but not her siblings.

Sjrdo8m katrina kaif 625x300 09 December 21

I honestly believe if we saw more curry-white interracial couples there would be a generation of gigastacies - maybe not the same for Chadpreets though..

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks, Chadeep, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person
she's like mtb

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 20677, Deprived and 2 others
long midface and hooked nose are her main failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Full whites, still moggs on average.
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
Indian / Pakistani girls often have that bloated submalar area that stems from shit zygos and creates a too-low, bunched up Ogee curve if you can even call it that. Not attractive

I don't even know what's with so much love she gets. I've seen way better looking curry foids on the streets than her.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21700, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Ugly and masc lol

No idea how people find that face attractive tbh. She looks like a PSL user after they transitioned due to failed surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
Do all Indians have a high-trust look? Seems like it.

Her looksmatch is on .is

2482928b1ca87f2c17b27211ed626834
Aishwarya rai bachchan 11594122475
Aishwarya rai bachchan 61594122599
Jpg

Young Aishwarya Rai brutally destroys her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deprived and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
View attachment 1832152

Yeah she's half-white not full indian. But take a look at her family - she literally mogs her white looking siblings :lul:. If she inherited more whiteness I reckon she would look like a HTB.

The Indian mix with the whiteness give her that exotic look that she has but not her siblings.

View attachment 1832155
I honestly believe if we saw more curry-white interracial couples there would be a generation of gigastacies - maybe not the same for Chadpreets though..

Overrated as fuck due to being half white. Plenty of full south asian girls that mog her easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back