Rate Kevin Samuels tbh

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Has referenced Meeks and Beckford in multiple old videos so he is clearly blackpilled. Claims that all women love pretty boys and bad boys and will cheat with them so he’s based like that.

Also claims thst he was a D9 smooth pretty boy in his youth abd slayed like crazy. 40 girls in one semester of college.

However, to me he is below average in face and frame. NCT, boneless, framelet. Am I delusional?

Attachments

• AA4E035F-A3E2-42C7-BE62-6B5618276073.jpeg
    AA4E035F-A3E2-42C7-BE62-6B5618276073.jpeg
    631.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 43DBF2B3-A900-4160-A2F0-94342024A922.jpeg
    43DBF2B3-A900-4160-A2F0-94342024A922.jpeg
    502.1 KB · Views: 111
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and MrGlutton
idk @africancel rate

Has referenced Meeks and Beckford in multiple old videos so he is clearly blackpilled. Claims that all women love pretty boys and bad boys and will cheat with them so he’s based like that.

Also claims thst he was a D9 smooth pretty boy in his youth abd slayed like crazy. 40 girls in one semester of college.

However, to me he is below average in face and frame. NCT, boneless, framelet. Am I delusional?
He looks awesome, God tier. FOR A 55 YEAR OLD!!!

He supposedly dating a woman of 29. Which is what most 55 years olds can only dream off.

For the rest.
he sense of dress, and style is next level. And I mirin hard, on his styling in clothings.
In daily life, he still greatly dressed obviously.

As far as personality goes.
he appears significantly above average egotistical, and potentially borderline narcesisistic. He for sure, want to get alot of peoples money. I wouldn't dare to trust him, to coach me. I guestimate he leaves people broke.
Narcisists, are always the best stylists, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Travis
He looks awesome, God tier. FOR A 55 YEAR OLD!!!

He supposedly dating a woman of 29. Which is what most 55 years olds can only dream off.

For the rest.
he sense of dress, and style is next level. And I mirin hard, on his styling in clothings.
In daily life, he still greatly dressed obviously.

As far as personality goes.
he appears significantly above average egotistical, and potentially borderline narcesisistic. He for sure, want to get alot of peoples money. I wouldn't dare to trust him, to coach me. I guestimate he leaves people broke.
Narcisists, are always the best stylists, tbh.

Look at his face. No way he coulda been slayer in college.

Bruh why is everyone here retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Look at his face. No way he coulda been slayer in college.
Dude. He's 55 now.
It's anybody's guess:
1. what he looked like in 1985
2. how the dating market landscape was in 1985.

He's a exagerator. Or better said, a person whom wants to make himself looks best, or better than he his.
Which is actually a good thing. imo.
In essence often portrait yourself better, than you are. Because it's a way to get there.

All these coaches, that are scammy. Are very good, at making themselfes look good. Which is a great skill they ahve. And worthy of copy, imo.

dan-lok-net-worth.jpg
Dan-Pena-and-wife-1024x731.jpg

They get 1 thing right.
Perception, how you look. Is how people will percieve you initially. And first impressions, are mad important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6423
He gave me lifefuel for becoming an oldcel until he said he's 6'4".

He must've larped as Tracy McGrady in College