Rate knife I just bought

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
I just bought this knife and I'm going to use it to stab women what do you incels think

CR71908  00550161133489912801280  76681

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, fuxkdakikez and TechnoBoss
least psychotic .org user

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, enchanted_elixir, finn899 and 1 other person
Don’t do it bro !

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
Guns mog
z2j7ktp4htj81.gif

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I live in the uk so it would be very illegal for me to own a gun. They do mog hard though
Just get a hunting license retard, I could legit go into public and kill atleast 10 people and no one could stop me

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Just get a hunting license retard, I could legit go into public and kill atleast 10 people and no one could stop me
Too much work and money and you can't just keep them on you for self defence

Too much work and money and you can't just keep them on you for self defence
If you get a pistol and wear a bulky jacket no one is gonna know, Legit ez as fuck to ER nowadays.

or just keep killing and have a disguise,i would never do it but it would be soo fucking easy to kill like 200 plus people if you are smart and know how to hide and do it over a feww months

Last view of a potential woman out there

• JFL
or just keep killing and have a disguise,i would never do it but it would be soo fucking easy to kill like 200 plus people if you are smart and know how to hide and do it over a feww months
If you go out into the county and target old people you could easily kill so many

If you go out into the county and target old people you could easily kill so many
there is just soo many places to hide you could lurk near farms etc in the most hiden places,i think if somebody is smart with a gun and a backpack full of disiguises like sun glasses,wigs to change gender etc. you could take out soo many

Nigger trait

• WTF
there is just soo many places to hide you could lurk near farms etc in the most hiden places,i think if somebody is smart with a gun and a backpack full of disiguises like sun glasses,wigs to change gender etc. you could take out soo many
Just lure homeless people with drugs to the forest and kill the rest of the inhabitants that live in the trash dumps
I have never done this

you can't have cool knives if you plan to use them because as soon as the jury sees your collection you get a life sentance

you can't have cool knives if you plan to use them because as soon as the jury sees your collection you get a life sentance
It's my first one I'll keep it on me for emergencies