Shit I realised i already have minecraft

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I was literally using tlauncher..deleted that shit like 2-3 days ago. now im realising i already had minecraft this whole time. original bought one. prob bought like years ago. bruh i wonder what damage tlauncher did to my pc or did steal some shiit what u guys think can someone knowledgeable teach me

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and HTN_Mentalcel
ur cooked. tlaucher steals accs and next time use T legacy

I didn't buy it from original mc site lol.

And I have been playing original mc for a few days now, nothing happened.

And while I had tlauncher (0.5-1.5years idk tbh) I already had original mc the whole time, wouldn't it get stolen at that point already?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
tlauncher doesnt steal accs that never has been reported copeee im not even trying to make myself good or anything actually nothing happens lmaoo

• +1
tlauncher doesnt steal accs that never has been reported copeee im not even trying to make myself good or anything actually nothing happens lmaoo
tlaucher is copy of T legacy, and you can search for legit info that tlaucher has some spyware

• +1
and why would i use tlegacy i have original mc
Custom launchers make it easier to download mods and resource packs and stuff. You should only use open-source trusted launchers or the original one though.

They also act as a hub for modifications for example having multiple instances of Fabric, Forge, Quilt etc. all in one comprehensible place. Meanwhile the original minceraft launcher is slow and and really messy when handling these multiple instances making it unfeasible for any serious player.

Some mods are generally extremely recommended, for example if you have any RTX or newer Nvidia card, you should probably install the Nvidium Mod + Bobby + Sodium and other basic perf mods to get even triple the frames you currently get and you'll be able to play at higher render distances. My survival world plays at 64 chunks render distance which is really helpful. This is also a must if you survival world gets larger as you play, assuming you stay dedicated to one. The launcher makes it easier to have these mods installed, so you don't have to download every single jar, every single time you want to update, something breaks etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and xegigi
tlaucher is copy of T legacy, and you can search for legit info that tlaucher has some spyware
yes i suppose nothing will happen tho and deleted it alr