Rate Korean Stacy taeri Taeri

OCDisneyChad

OCDisneyChad

Equinox
This plastic retard makes me so aggressively horny I want to activate my ancestral tennants and drag her back to my cave OOGA! OOGA! OOGA!
5xNx1D4Qqlffom39jmGr
95aee79cd93cdb921be776e05bcc315b
8c2d920cf83ba167dfa5ba461de3855e
991c8c776a6c66350161d8c2dfe055f4
Bc6ae6dc8a463089920e2bcaed5f0d3a
E199cc29315a9d728615dc7a28cacff8

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, saiya_online, Master_Wanky and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, aspiringexcel, bugeye and 1 other person
She looks like a child.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 7926, SecularIslamist and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and AsGoodAsItGets
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Tabula Rasa, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: OCDisneyChad and Xangsane
So not my type. 0/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 7926
3450551 8c2d920cf83ba167dfa5ba461de3855e

Perfect butt for my low T pink dagger to grind against :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Not white
I m half gypsy half white and still I dont like those fuckin trannies just raise ur standards nigga
no masculine man want these type of women only big booty angel faces with big tits

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I m half gypsy half white and still I dont like those fuckin trannies just raise ur standards nigga
no masculine man want these type of women only big booty angel faces with big tits
Liking big butt is low t trait and it's impossible for anyone to be half white it's 100% or NOTHING

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, AsGoodAsItGets and HalfGypsyMogger
She's a 10/10 sweedie asian cudie kid :>

Liking big butt is low t trait and it's impossible for anyone to be half white it's 100% or NOTHING
Yea nigga I was born with white skin and brown eyes and black hair like a vampire but when I tan I tan easily and look olive skin fucking retard that s my DNA half Indian-aryan(gypsy) with half white and some others small percentages of other races
fucking cope more with ur 100%

Yea nigga I was born with white skin and brown eyes and black hair like a vampire but when I tan I tan easily and look olive skin fucking retard that s my DNA half Indian-aryan(gypsy) with half white and some others small percentages of other races
fucking cope more with ur 100%
JFL "I tan easily" your made for the poppy fields goat fucker

U like small butt because u are low t fucking kys u dont even have big dick that s why u cope with small butts u cant satisfy a girl because ur dick is too small to enter her vagina and make her pleased so u cope with fucking trannies chimpanzees with no beauty or body

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and flippasav
The only attractive Korean foid is the one with a unique eye area, like that actress from Squid Game.

U like small butt because u are low t fucking kys u dont even have big dick that s why u cope with small butts u cant satisfy a girl because ur dick is too small to enter her vagina and make her pleased so u cope with fucking trannies chimpanzees with no beauty or body
Liking big butt will never be accepted into high t circles no amount of butt size will lead to any difficulty of penis vagina contact all models have small butts it is required for beauty why do you like big butts are you turned on by big poops that is gross all beauty is enhanced by small butts all clothing is made for thin athletic build not weird testosterone injected butts that you are in to

Liking big butt will never be accepted into high t circles no amount of butt size will lead to any difficulty of penis vagina contact all models have small butts it is required for beauty why do you like big butts are you turned on by big poops that is gross all beauty is enhanced by small butts all clothing is made for thin athletic build not weird testosterone injected butts that you are in

Liking big butt will never be accepted into high t circles no amount of butt size will lead to any difficulty of penis vagina contact all models have small butts it is required for beauty why do you like big butts are you turned on by big poops that is gross all beauty is enhanced by small butts all clothing is made for thin athletic build not weird testosterone injected butts that you are in to
op girl doesn t have any butt jfl

Liking big butt will never be accepted into high t circles no amount of butt size will lead to any difficulty of penis vagina contact all models have small butts it is required for beauty why do you like big butts are you turned on by big poops that is gross all beauty is enhanced by small butts all clothing is made for thin athletic build not weird testosterone injected butts that you are in
@flippasav tell this nigga that big butt is for high t men only
even though wr have small peepee :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
@flippasav tell this nigga that big butt is for high t men only
even though wr have small peepee :feelscry:
@RetardSubhuman will sort him out he is an expert on those things jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
op girl doesn t have any butt jfl
You're an ape like all apes rap and sing trying to distract that their women are all ugly who need to show butt instead of just being attractive you probably think cardi b is a stacy you low life

You're an ape like all apes rap and sing trying to distract that their women are all ugly who need to show butt instead of just being attractive you probably think cardi b is a stacy you low life
she s not stacy lmao u just assume because i like big booty

Attachments

• a9f505649e42eba65e93e40ded927700.jpg
    a9f505649e42eba65e93e40ded927700.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 0
  • arnR77d_460s.jpg
    arnR77d_460s.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0
  • descărcare (3).jpeg
    descărcare (3).jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx and flippasav
she s not stacy lmao u just assume because i like big booty
You're attraction to poop machine is symptomatic that you like the smell of being cucked by another human territorial marking scent instead of being attracted to healthy dental facial growth
OP doesn t have the same tastes like us :feelscry:
Good thing you posted that so i get proven right

You're attraction to poop machine is symptomatic that you like the smell of being cucked by another human territorial marking scent instead of being attracted to healthy dental facial growth

Good thing you posted that so i get proven right
>healthy dental facial growth
>
3450551 8c2d920cf83ba167dfa5ba461de3855e

pick one

• Love it
Reactions: OCDisneyChad

• +1

• Love it
Your mother bestest