Rate last post before school

Talkin about "mogging" and phenotypes when you look like putin Jr

Face Laughing GIF
Are you offended by my arrogance, if the negative is towards your boyfriend, aUtiSmCel? :)

Are you offended by my arrogance, if the negative is towards your boyfriend, aUtiSmCel? :)
OP objectively mogs you. Sorry not sorry.

• Love it
Reactions: antony 726
OP objectively mogs you. Sorry not sorry.
Tales. For Russian girls, he would be an ordinary plain immigrant. You can even do the experiment yourself if you're interested in proving something. My bones are better, but it hurts your ego to admit it.

Tales. For Russian girls, he would be an ordinary plain immigrant. You can even do the experiment yourself if you're interested in proving something. My bones are better, but it hurts your ego to admit it.
He's literally close to your bones at just 15, imagine after he becomes 18-21

Not to mention that he's taller than you at, again, just 15.

He's literally close to your bones at just 15, imagine after he becomes 18-21

Not to mention that he's taller than you at, again, just 15.
There are no big changes waiting for him, because Indians are finally formed earlier than more northern people. He also has a terrible nose tip, a negative canthal tilt and, in general, not the most successful phenotype. He looks like a typical laborer from Central Asia, whom most white women hate

There are no big changes waiting for him, because Indians are finally formed earlier than more northern people. He also has a terrible nose tip, a negative canthal tilt and, in general, not the most successful phenotype. He looks like a typical laborer from Central Asia, whom most white women hate
His height will not save him
https://translate.yandex.ru/
Double posting.

He's not indian you retard
Meme Lol GIF by DigiByte Memes

• JFL
Double posting.

He's not indian you retard
Meme Lol GIF by DigiByte Memes
It doesn't matter. It is obvious that he is a southern guy with already formed thick stubble and already very mature facial features. Radical changes can no longer be expected in this case. In addition, his terrible nose will only get bigger with age, and given the large distance from the mouth to the nose, it will be greatly spoiled by nasolabial folds

It doesn't matter. It is obvious that he is a southern guy with already formed thick stubble and already very mature facial features. Radical changes can no longer be expected in this case. In addition, his terrible nose will only get bigger with age, and given the large distance from the mouth to the nose, it will be greatly spoiled by nasolabial folds
Ok u win bro stfu now
Bruh super asymmetric i know something that could help but gonna raise competition for myself by making you better looking
What is it? Thanks

My nose is fine from the side bro
Also im Persian
My ansester are Russian tho

predator eyebrows

• +1
I forgot what i was said lol repost beard

• +1
Fr brah

U have a nice skull put u doing to much lol
sorry for talking shit about you Im mentally ill angry jelous mentalcel. Good luck to u

• +1
sorry for talking shit about you Im mentally ill angry jelous mentalcel. Good luck to u
That’s a new thing angry jelous mentalcel lol
Nahh u good bro u chill thanks

• +1
Reactions: Ponikov
Why u laughing brother @SAQUIB66