Rate latest Salludon pics

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Snapinstaapp 441265898 1495094204553242 5606376347367739227 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 441398854 418394731127897 4330084426879524519 n 1080

Is it just me but does he have more JB appeal here? Maybe the long hair... When you have a jaw like that beard/stubble can be hit and miss. Different vibes clean shaven. Maybe descended a little bit from all time high peak but nothing too noticeable. Still mogs entire south Asia brutally.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, boss8055 and 12 others
He mewed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66930, mid, FaceIsLaw and 7 others
@JohnDoe @Michael Myers @Aero @St.TikTokcel @Hamdan

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Deleted member 52452
The best looking kebab seller I've ever seen.
7psl strong Chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, zub111, bloomercel and 6 others
jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, silencio, RAMU KAKA and 11 others
Average in Lahore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Chadeep, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
mogger

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj and SecularIslamist
my only problem is that he hasn't improved in looks for 3 years now
why would mewing stop here? as he claims

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, st.hamudi but 6‘5, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Disgusting curry bull mogs

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How can he improve looks? He's like mid-20s now. It's all about maintenance. He's seems to be doing it well. You can't peak twice in your life.

Look at Chico he mogged the world in 2015. Ever since then it's been all about maintenance.

People who improve usually didn't look good in their younger days and age like wine

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
How can he improve looks? He's like mid-20s now. It's all about maintenance. He's seems to be doing it well. You can't peak twice in your life.

Look at Chico he mogged the world in 2015. Ever since then it's been all about maintenance.

People who improve usually didn't look good in their younger days and age like wine
chico was born with his looks
Salludon improved his
he still has unfinished flaws that stop him from being 8 PSL
why doesn't he continue to get gains from mewing
are you suggesting his method stops giving gains at a certain point?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, NoseProphecy, bloomercel and 2 others
He mogged the floods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IAMNOTANINCEL, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Salludon improved his
Didn't mewing only apply up to a certain age of facial development anyway? Past 20 for most people I thought was pointless.

There's nothing you can do against biology. I'm saying most guys peak in there early or mid-20s at best. Some rarer occasions late 20s.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
He looks decent. For sure has something to work with. I hope he will hoop on .org one day and use the forum's info in order to ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Richard Cheese and 4 others
Didn't mewing only apply up to a certain age of facial development anyway? Past 20 for most people I thought was pointless.

There's nothing you can do against biology. I'm saying most guys peak in there early or mid-20s at best. Some rarer occasions late 20s.
I just want to make sure I invented something salludon could not
and mike mew could not
I have surpassed them all
that is all

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and horizontallytall
He looks decent. For sure has something to work with. I hope he will hoop on .org one day and use the forum's info in order to ascend.
he's never returning back I talked to him on ig

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Salludon improved his
i remember him saying how it’s hard to hard mew because of his wife being present, seems to be all about maintenance now

• JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, Chadeep, Richard Cheese and 7 others
i remember him saying how it’s hard to hard mew because of his wife being present, seems to be all about maintenance now

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Hamdan, datboijj and 1 other person
My wife would have to bear with my daily routine
also what is so time consuming about two 30-minute sessions of chin tucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, bloomercel, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Deleted member 71172
Chad

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
insane facial symmetry, this nigger is rly a giga chad

• +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow and SecularIslamist
enjoying the vip bhai
yes bhaijaan, couldn’t resist the 25% off on it, the deal didn’t work for month vip but got it anyways :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and Deleted member 71172
Mewing is cope. its genes/surgeries&lowbody fat or fillers. iF U are mouthbreather ur palate is shit. Its not habit. ITS FEAture u got from u genes. if u have good palate u will not breathe with mouth. I have never breathed with my mouth because I can get air easily from my nose.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

Last I heard he inherited some property from his parents an doesn’t even work

Plus shits probably cheap af in Pakistan

Dudes living a good life

All thanks to mewing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, boss8055, bloomercel and 2 others

Dudes living a good life

All thanks to mewing
Property so cheap holy fuk!

$468k (£373k) 😲 🫨

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SecularIslamist
Peoples legit debating about mewing in 2024
Full 2

• +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, negativetiltedheart and coisbhai
He has a mix of pretty boy and masculine look.

No, i'm pretty sure Salludon started seriously mewing at 20-21 according to his reddit posts. So if he are to assume his results are from mewing/chewing/chin tucks/whatever else he did, then it's safe to say that these results happened after 20 for the most part which is quite unbelievable but who knows.

Dudes living a good life

All thanks to mewing
Propertymaxxing is the thing to do in Pakistan, if you have a ton of property (doesn't even have to be huge houses, it's better that it's not so poor/average people can afford it) then you will just have rent coming in every month and you don't need to work. My dad gets like a good amount from rent alone and doesn't work and hasn't in decades. Instead of spending the money wildly, he just reinvests and expands and builds more properties to get even more rent. It's a positive feedback loop, you just keep progressing once you get to a certain stage. If you are in such a situation then life is pretty good in Pakistan. Having a big house in Lahore is nice, but don't be fooled because property can be very expensive even in Pakistan (Lahore/Islamabad) and that's because all the Pakistanis who moved to the U.K/U.S have money and buy property back home. Salludon got cucked by not having a western passport tbh, the things he could have done with that face, possibilities are endless.
Property so cheap holy fuk!

$468k (£373k) 😲 🫨

Good but kinda pointless spending 400k for that, 400k is better spent invested somewhere. If you're a multimillionaire then go ahead. However saying that, you can't get a bigger status mog then having a huge house like this in a place like Lahore. You're basically guaranteed a stacy wife if you live in a house like this and have such money. There are some real richfags in PK though, last i went i saw young guys with brand new audis and massive houses and this is like 30-40 mins from Lahore. These people live better lives than us who are wagecucking or NEETs in the UK. Businessmaxxed families probably.

He has a mix of pretty boy and masculine look.

No, i'm pretty sure Salludon started seriously mewing at 20-21 according to his reddit posts. So if he are to assume his results are from mewing/chewing/chin tucks/whatever else he did, then it's safe to say that these results happened after 20 for the most part which is quite unbelievable but who knows.

Propertymaxxing is the thing to do in Pakistan, if you have a ton of property (doesn't even have to be huge houses, it's better that it's not so poor/average people can afford it) then you will just have rent coming in every month and you don't need to work. My dad gets like a good amount from rent alone and doesn't work and hasn't in decades. Instead of spending the money wildly, he just reinvests and expands and builds more properties to get even more rent. It's a positive feedback loop, you just keep progressing once you get to a certain stage. If you are in such a situation then life is pretty good in Pakistan. Having a big house in Lahore is nice, but don't be fooled because property can be very expensive even in Pakistan (Lahore/Islamabad) and that's because all the Pakistanis who moved to the U.K/U.S have money and buy property back home. Salludon got cucked by not having a western passport tbh, the things he could have done with that face, possibilities are endless.

Good but kinda pointless spending 400k for that, 400k is better spent invested somewhere. If you're a multimillionaire then go ahead. However saying that, you can't get a bigger status mog then having a huge house like this in a place like Lahore. You're basically guaranteed a stacy wife if you live in a house like this and have such money. There are some real richfags in PK though, last i went i saw young guys with brand new audis and massive houses and this is like 30-40 mins from Lahore. These people live better lives than us who are wagecucking or NEETs in the UK. Businessmaxxed families probably.
nigga he is lying.

The question is that do your gains go away if you stop mewing/chewing/etc? i'm guessing not. So it's simply not necessary to do so.

Pretty sure he's around our age, 28/29, truecel can confirm and reddit posts line up with how old he would be now.
Btw nobody escapes the norwood reaper, not even salludon, nigga had to go on finasteride. Everybody hits the wall at 30+ so soon unless you're Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and coisbhai
lying about what? mewing? maybe, there's no way to tell if his story is true
Even fucking expert have denied mewing working.. We should stop talking about mewing. Its fucking cope. Salludon is rich. He got fillers or some other shit.. His jaw looks like perfect block. Lack of asymmetry which is sign of fillers/Implants.

Even fucking expert have denied mewing working.. We should stop talking about mewing. Its fucking cope. Salludon is rich. He got fillers or some other shit.. His jaw looks like perfect block. Lack of asymmetry which is sign of fillers/Implants.
Yes maybe, i don't know. Still many people get surgery but nowhere near as good results.

Yes maybe, i don't know. Still many people get surgery but nowhere near as good results.
He had good base.. Decent ratios. He was like htn already.. Used fillers in cheekbones and jaw angle. Got rid of Uee by surgery. Other people cannot get same result. You need to look above average to get that chad transformation.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
it’s unbelievable to me, if he got surgery then it’s unbelievable he got such amazing results, if he did mewing then it’s unbelievable mewing yielded these results

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JohnDoe
Just curious do lots of foids come to Pakistan thinking they can one day go back to this? My parents were like this but that was like back in the 70s..

Now they realise property abroad is a burden for children at home and if you throw money back at home it goes to waste (unless it grows in value of no fault of your own).

it’s unbelievable to me, if he got surgery then it’s unbelievable he got such amazing results, if he did mewing then it’s unbelievable mewing yielded these results
Agreed. Surgery or not it's insane. But which nigga gets surgery in Pakistan at 20/21. Not even rich kids in the West do. If Salludon was rich I think he would've travelled more. And so far he is always in Pakistan. Looks like he's above average, high tier middle class in Pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Looks like a chadpreet