rate light yagami

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!

he looks to be prettyboymaxxed, jaw is kinda eh and his lips aren't full, but he has decent philtrum and what looks to be PCT,fringemaxxed slayer imo

i rate him like 5PSL, he's high tier normie at best

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amkcel, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4416, diggbicc and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Melo95, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
legit knew a black girl who was trying to have sex with me once on snapchat look like one of those characters but with long hair JFL she really thought she had a chance with me SMH
i've ignored every single black girl irl thats shown interest in me ngl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
i've ignored every single black girl irl thats shown interest in me ngl :lul:
SAME

for some reason only people that are into me are black girls and gay guys

i guess that's a sign from god that it's over tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 6273 and Hozay
SAME

for some reason only people that are into me are black girls and gay guys

i guess that's a sign from god that it's over tbh
brutal man, did u not date any girls in middle school? u said u were getting attention back then

• +1
brutal man, did u not date any girls in middle school? u said u were getting attention back then
went to an all-boys school but when i went out with my boys i would literally get approached by girls and being asked for my number JFL IT HAPPENED MORE THAN A FEW TIMES (never happens now btw)

also literally was riding home with my friend's dad and his sister was in the car, and JFL SHE LEGIT WROTE MY NAME IN THAT "LOVE METER" APP AND WROTE HER OWN NAME LMFAOOOO 13 YEAR OLD IOIS HIT DIFFERENT

i did date 2 girls but then i stopped bc i became extremely soy after every breakup and its been that way since then, i LTR'ed those two for months that's why and i used to believe in bluepilled cope advice of being loyal and caring and shit BUT JFL I WAS 13 I SHOULDN'T HAVE CARED ABT THOSE THINGS AT THE TIME

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Hozay
went to an all-boys school but when i went out with my boys i would literally get approached by girls and being asked for my number JFL IT HAPPENED MORE THAN A FEW TIMES (never happens now btw)

also literally was riding home with my friend's dad and his sister was in the car, and JFL SHE LEGIT WROTE MY NAME IN THAT "LOVE METER" APP AND WROTE HER OWN NAME LMFAOOOO 13 YEAR OLD IOIS HIT DIFFERENT

i did date 2 girls but then i stopped bc i became extremely soy after every breakup and its been that way since then, i LTR'ed those two for months that's why and i used to believe in bluepilled cope advice of being loyal and caring and shit BUT JFL I WAS 13 I SHOULDN'T HAVE CARED ABT THOSE THINGS AT THE TIME
damn man, why did puberty do you like that..

• So Sad
damn man, why did puberty do you like that..
i know ngl i feel like punching the wall everytime i think of it

went from being asked for my number everytime i went out and being told i'm handsome by literally every receptionist/female doctor i've ever been to, to literally being a background character JFL

i hope surgery will bring that back :(
keep me in your prayers homie

i know ngl i feel like punching the wall everytime i think of it

went from being asked for my number everytime i went out and being told i'm handsome by literally every receptionist/female doctor i've ever been to, to literally being a background character JFL

i hope surgery will bring that back :(
keep me in your prayers homie
its weird because usually if you look good from the start, you stay looking good even after puberty. but the guys who didnt look as good back then like me have the biggest acensions ngl. I will pray for you.

• So Sad
its weird because usually if you look good from the start, you stay looking good even after puberty. but the guys who didnt look as good back then like me have the biggest acensions ngl. I will pray for you.
its just shit development

i've become slightly downward grown, have a crooked nose and my supraorbitals didn't develop as much. it's %100 environmental.

my eyes are my only genetic failo. but that's cool tbh, when i surgerymaxx i know i'll ascend pretty hard because i have a somewhat decent base.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
@MrGlutton thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9699
eye area is god tier very similar to de poot

recessed subhuman 0.5 psl

jfl at watching anime

Real life anime chad
Images 8

• Love it