RATE lightskin eye area

Quit coping with FaceApp boyo and unbloated fatty, your eyes are a extreme halo on niggers like you and your wasting it
I’m working on it

Insane mogs me back to the local Iraqi candy shop
Theres literally so many things edited lol. Everything about my eye area is looksminned that pic is just cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
I’m working on it
Improve coloring to like use rose tinted burts bees lip balm it not noticeable so you won’t look like a fag but still makes them redder, it’ll contrast with the green of your eyes also derma roll and put vollufiline on lips (not cope working for me) also get dreads or braids

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Improve coloring to like use rose tinted burts bees lip balm it not noticeable so you won’t look like a fag but still makes them redder, it’ll contrast with the green of your eyes also derma roll and put vollufiline on lips (not cope working for me) also get dreads or braids
chadronelite after this?

Ur honestly already super good looking no sketch, do u post thirst traps on TikTok? If you don’t start already tbh
Naw to insecure for that I don’t feel like I look that good also I feel like I’d be called a fag for it

Naw to insecure for that I don’t feel like I look that good also I feel like I’d be called a fag for it
lol just make a secret account that ur friends won’t see lol. Also how old r u

no

you kind of look HTN from that pic jfl
The only good part of my face is my eyes, and niggas here are laughing about me calling me a twink and a little girl, meaning even my best features are shit. I'm nowhere near HTN, I'm brown, short, and ugly. I'm LTN and 5'4 it's pretty much over. Also, I'm balding

The only good part of my face is my eyes, and niggas here are laughing about me calling me a twink and a little girl, meaning even my best features are shit. I'm nowhere near HTN, I'm brown, short, and ugly. I'm LTN and 5'4 it's pretty much over. Also, I'm balding
5’4⁉️ bro you need to femboy max

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and gookcelriceR

you do look feminine in your pics but that’s an opportunity to prettyboymax

you’re light brown which is a good pheno

only shitskin is a huge failo

• +1
5’4⁉️ bro you need to femboy max
:lul::lul::lul::lul: It's so fucking over, give me a rope already. Wait I wouldn't mind being a straight femboy, if some girls are into that...

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and gookcelriceR
:lul::lul::lul::lul: It's so fucking over, give me a rope already. Wait I wouldn't mind being a straight femboy, if some girls are into that...
They are into that if you have a good personality, just don't be too feminine, they don't want a foid

• +1
I feel cooked ngl 😢 girls and elders say I have “kind” eyes whatever tf that means and my mom has been saying my whole life that I have “puppy dog eyes”. Does this mean I won’t be taken seriously???
Slayer eye area fuck

• +1
Reactions: day5
Some girls legit are into femboys lol Im not joking. Legit grow your hair out+dress in a scene type fashion and you'd get some girl, although she'd probably be the type to be into femdom and shit but thats all you can get imo and it aint bad

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and try2beme
I feel cooked ngl 😢 girls and elders say I have “kind” eyes whatever tf that means and my mom has been saying my whole life that I have “puppy dog eyes”. Does this mean I won’t be taken seriously???
7/10 good

• +1
Reactions: day5
It’s the nct
And they look too close together.
Brows too

Looks a bit over avg maybe bcs of the brows.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Cause I’m 5’9 😂 and skinny and want to be chadlite, do you think I can?
You're on here because you're developmentally stunted and autistic
There's not much you can improve without a significant trade-off risk
Just stay off these forums and enjoy life

You're on here because you're developmentally stunted and autistic
There's not much you can improve without a significant trade-off risk
Just stay off these forums and enjoy life
Stfu grey, also why are you on here???