Rate lithuanian female who was my crush long ago. Hate this place, to live here is life wasted

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
At founding of her, it was looked ok in start, with she was short, of good practical age 17, and lived in my district, but later appeared too much spoiled and uncultured cunt and sort of primordial e-thot (not worst kind of, without nudities, but more into artistic side and creating nice stuff of her pictures with photoshop)

Had collection of her pictures back then, but they all gone with old crashed pc, and now only picture what could found in internet is this. At 17 she had dreadlocks, so this photo may be from when she bit older when 17 and cut dreadlocks off

Susk

And thats also PTSD in this, I wasted whole year on her, and wasted many years in this worthless shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) with results I count and insufficient, when in China could found thousands of kemonololis and of better quality

This pain of life wasted in worthless shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) depressing me

Meguminpavargo
Meguminbijo

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
Move out then if u wanna so much

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Separatist part of Russia