Rate lithuanian females who liked me in Tinder

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
How this shithole (separatist part of Russia) is hopeless, that during ~3 months between 5th and 6th Tinder world quests got 4 likes from females, and none acceptable as match

First one is roastie, without her photos, so probably ugly. In 5th Quest made experiment of setting it to all ages and genders, trying to improve my visibility to 18-22yo females, got many likes from gays, some from females, but goal of have incraesed visibility was not achieved, with got 2 matches (both from China). When premium over and came back to lithuania (separatist part of Russia), for some time left settings, and one roastie sneaked in, but since they and gays prooved being no help, so turned roasties and gays off, and likes from roasties no more (and gays too, what is sad, because was happy to get them, and for proceeding can't even register to grindr without damned smartphone :cry:)

Krist

Second is some ugly bimbo, who looks fake/bot (even if confirmed), or just prostitute. Ugly macaca totally not my type anyway

Dian

Third looks may be legit have like for me, is into more interesting artistic type of personality, but ugly and heavy partygoer. Do not want

Mels

And last one looks best, by looks, and personality, artistic + metal, but also too fat and again partygoer, so no accepting and still have no matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Ug

Is so totally over without China, and even in China is still hard search, especially when jews and females created system, including that of Tinder ratings, against me. Need therapy

Meguminpavargo

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, SidharthTheSlayer and IAMNOTANINCEL
just be confident bro, always works for me

just fuck one jfl

makes sense since only ugly ones swipe on you

literally none of those are even lithuanian

I saw your other tinder geo experiments how long you been at this? How many total matches and from which countries? I am curious.