rate lorenzo zurzolo

there's a trend on tiktok where girls are in italy and saying theyre looking for lorenzo with hundreds of thousands of likes,
chadlite with god tier mysterious appeal

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Kristin and ltsOver
I don’t think he mogs all PSL gods or anything like that but he certainly has insane appeal. I’d say chadlite with life on tutorial mode for sure still

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Screenshot 2024 06 14 at 230817

I don’t think he mogs all PSL gods or anything like that but he certainly has insane appeal. I’d say chadlite with life on tutorial mode for sure still
Ofc psl gods are a different level

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
looks better than most of the psl male models

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver and leanmaxx74

• Love it
@greycel whats the song, also do you think blue eyes ascend him? In most clips its not even noticable

@greycel whats the song, also do you think blue eyes ascend him? In most clips its not even noticable

I like the 8d Audio:

Blue eyes will for sure ascend him. He fits the aesthetic for the light triad mogger. I can see him play Luke/ Anakin Skywalker, he would look best with A10 eyes, light blue.

Current Anakin Skywalker:

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver and leanmaxx74

I like the 8d Audio:

Blue eyes will for sure ascend him. He fits the aesthetic for the light triad mogger. I can see him play Luke/ Anakin Skywalker, he would look best with A10 eyes, light blue.

Current Anakin Skywalker:
View attachment 2982287

A30 is ideal. Pure ocean blue
a10 is dalit cope

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
A30 is ideal. Pure ocean blue
a10 is dalit cope
If A10 will work for anybody it would be for him, is what I'm trying to get at. And for him A10 are way way better than A30.
For most other people I agree, in fact if I was given a choice myself I would want deep ocean blue eyes, than A10s even though A10s might be more striking and higher PSL.

• +1