Rate low risk/budget heightmaxxing stack (beginner friendly)

youraveragehtn

youraveragehtn

Iron
Some personal info:

- Im 17.5yrs old
- Late bloomer (14.5yrs)
- Current height 181 cm (5'11") barefoot at night
- Parents height: Mom 168cm (5'6") Dad 183cm (6'0")
- Im taller than all of my (2) brothers and (2) sisters
- Nationality: 50% Portugese, 25% Dominican, 25% Dutch (Did a DNA test on this too)
- No medical problems or allergies
- I have been eating meat, drinking milk and taking multivitamin everyday my whole life (I live in The Netherlands)
- Played ALOT of sports when I was 6-12 years old (4-7 sports)

Im hoping to reach 185cm (6'1") :blackpill:

Before I start this stack:

- Getting an xray of my growth plates
- Getting bloods on my hormone levels
Im getting the xray at my chiropractor and I can buy the blood tests online

The stack:

- MK677 powder (25mg before bed ED)
- Increasing IGF-1 and HGH

- Arimidex/anastrozole tablet (1mg ED)
- Lowering estrogen levels to avoid growth plate closure

Supplements:

- Vitamin D3 (2K IU)
- Vitamin K2 (MK7/MK4)
- Zinc (20mg before bed)
- Magnesium (450mg before bed)
- P5P (150mg)

Activities/rest:

- Calisthenics 5x a week
- Kickboxing 2-3x a week (HIIT)
- Full body stretching everyday
- 8-10 hours of good quality sleep everyday

Everyday diet:

- 2L of water
- 4 eggs
- Dairy (Milk, greek yogurt)
- Whey protein (2 scoops)
- Meat (Chicken, beef, salmon)
- Fruits (Banana, blueberries)
- Greens (Spinach, carrots)
- Ensuring I get 2-3g of protein per kg of bodyweight

My measures to avoid doing serious damage to my body:

- Buying a glucose monitor (Checking every 1-2 days in the morning on an empty stomach)
- P5P supplement to fight Hyperprolactinemia (High levels of prolactin)

Cycles:
Im gonna run MK677 for 12 weeks, then take a break and start again. Im gonna keep taking anastrozole to avoid closing my growth plates. Only if I experience very bad side effects from the low estrogen will I stop running the AI. Same with MK677 but with prediabetes blood sugar levels. I will get my growth plates checked every 3-6 months to know if im still growing.

Possible side affects from this stack:

Anastrozole:
  • Joint and muscle pain
  • Hot flashes
  • Fatigue
  • Bone density loss
  • Osteoporosis
  • Decreased libido
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Mood changes
  • Insomnia
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Headache
MK677:
  • Increased appetite
  • Water retention
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle pain
  • Joint pain
  • Headache
  • Nausea
  • Insulin resistance
  • Changes in blood glucose levels
FAQ:

"Why take anastrozole and not aromasin? if you forget it for 1 day you will cause an EsTrOgEn ReBoUnD and close your plates!!!!"

-
Yes estrogen rebound is real but do you really think that it will be so severe that if will fuse your growth in 1 day? Also there has been no research done so far about aromasin increasing height. Where as anastrozole and letrozole have proved to increase height in pre adults. I have also seen people who took aromasin, have bloods done and show little to no result in lowering estrogen (Not 100% sure about this)

"This is so dangerous to do at your age!!!"

- Ive done my research don't worry :) If I experience very bad side effects I will stop. Height is life.

This is gonna do nothing, its all cope!! You have to inject hgh to make even a slight difference in your genetic height!!!

- There have been multiple studies on both MK and AI on increasing pre adult height, shush. Ofcourse genetics play the biggest role in your height but that doesn't mean I cant increase my height. Also im not gonna inject anything because that shit is VERY risky considering the things that can happen to your body and im not willing to take that risk. And thats ignoring the bizarre prices that these peptides have.

"What do your parents think of this and how do you get the money?"

- My parents don't know. They don't even care about me asking for a blood test and an xray lmao. Also I got some money (around 1k) because I used to wage slave in the weekends. My parents are pretty based and they are also rich so im good.

Anyways thanks for taking the time to read. Feel free to ask anything or Critique my stack. Im hoping to start this stack in around 2-4 weeks. I will keep y'all updated :p

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, v1nn13, ripikke and 8 others
i grew to 6'1 without drinking a cup of milk from the ages of 10-16 and eating abnormally low meat
I wonder if I could have been 6'3 with all of this autistic shit

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, ripikke, dannydipss and 4 others
i grew to 6'1 without drinking a cup of milk from the ages of 10-16 and eating abnormally low meat
Probably :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Shkreliii
let us know how it goes

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and MK677ABUSER
Some personal info:

- Im 17.5yrs old
- Late bloomer (14.5yrs)
- Nationality: 50% Portugese, 25% Dominican, 25% Dutch (Did a DNA test on this too)
- I have been eating meat, drinking milk and taking multivitamin everyday my whole life (I live in The Netherlands)

The stack:

Supplements:

- Vitamin D3 (2K IU)
- Vitamin K2 (MK7/MK4)
- Zinc (20mg before bed)
- P5P (150mg)

Activities/rest:

- Calisthenics 5x a week

Everyday diet:

- 2L of water
- 4 eggs

- Buying a glucose monitor (Checking every 1-2 days in the morning on an empty stomach)

Cycles:
Im gonna run MK677 for 12 weeks, then take a break and start again. Im gonna keep taking anastrozole to avoid closing my growth plates. Only if I experience very bad side effects from the low estrogen will I stop running the AI. Same with MK677 but with prediabetes blood sugar levels. I will get my growth plates checked every 3-6 months to know if im still growing.

Anastrozole:
  • Joint and muscle pain
  • Hot flashes
  • Fatigue
  • Bone density loss
  • Osteoporosis
  • Decreased libido
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Mood changes
  • Insomnia
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Headache
MK677:
  • Increased appetite
  • Water retention
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle pain
  • Joint pain
  • Headache
  • Nausea
  • Insulin resistance
FAQ:

"Why take anastrozole and not aromasin? if you forget it for 1 day you will cause an EsTrOgEn ReBoUnD and close your plates!!!!"

-
Yes estrogen rebound is real but do you really think that it will be so severe that if will fuse your growth in 1 day? Also there has been no research done so far about aromasin increasing height. Where as anastrozole and letrozole have proved to increase height in pre adults. I have also seen people who took aromasin, have bloods done and show little to no result in lowering estrogen (Not 100% sure about this)

- Ive done my research don't worry :) If I experience very bad side effects I will stop. Height is life.

This is gonna do nothing, its all cope!! You have to inject hgh to make even a slight difference in your genetic height!!!

- There have been multiple studies on both MK and AI on increasing pre adult height, shush. Ofcourse genetics play the biggest role in your height but that doesn't mean I cant increase my height. Also im not gonna inject anything because that shit is VERY risky considering the things that can happen to your body and im not willing to take that risk. And thats ignoring the bizarre prices that these peptides have.

- My parents don't know. They don't even care about me asking for a blood test and an xray lmao. Also I got some money (around 1k) because I used to wage slave in the weekends. My parents are pretty based and they are also rich so im good.

Anyways thanks for taking the time to read. Feel free to ask anything or Critique my stack. Im hoping to start this stack in around 2-4 weeks. I will keep y'all updated :p
Isn't a bloodtest free here if youre under 18?

all to get cucked by 6'4 curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, vyirus and chotu.krxsh
Isn't a bloodtest free here if youre under 18?
Ofc its insured if you have some kind of medical problem but I just want to do it for personal use. I could lie about it but that would make no sense since you have to pay own risk which is more expensive then if I just got the test of a bloodtesting site.

Some personal info:

- Im 17.5yrs old
- Late bloomer (14.5yrs)

The stack:

Supplements:

- Vitamin D3 (2K IU)
- Vitamin K2 (MK7/MK4)
- Zinc (20mg before bed)
- P5P (150mg)

Activities/rest:

- Calisthenics 5x a week

Everyday diet:

- 2L of water
- 4 eggs

Cycles:

Anastrozole:
  • Joint and muscle pain
  • Hot flashes
  • Fatigue
  • Bone density loss
  • Osteoporosis
  • Decreased libido
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Mood changes
  • Insomnia
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Headache
MK677:
  • Increased appetite
  • Water retention
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle pain
  • Joint pain
  • Headache
  • Nausea
  • Insulin resistance
FAQ:

-

I’m in the exact same position lol

how tall ur parents? and family geneticcs

Some personal info:

- Im 17.5yrs old
- Late bloomer (14.5yrs)

The stack:

Supplements:

- Vitamin D3 (2K IU)
- Vitamin K2 (MK7/MK4)
- Zinc (20mg before bed)
- P5P (150mg)

Activities/rest:

- Calisthenics 5x a week

Everyday diet:

- 2L of water
- 4 eggs

Cycles:

Anastrozole:
  • Joint and muscle pain
  • Hot flashes
  • Fatigue
  • Bone density loss
  • Osteoporosis
  • Decreased libido
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Mood changes
  • Insomnia
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Headache
MK677:
  • Increased appetite
  • Water retention
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle pain
  • Joint pain
  • Headache
  • Nausea
  • Insulin resistance
FAQ:

-

you're parents are the same height as mine

Goddamn bruh. You blessed
I ate a high calcium and dairy diet throughout my developmental years as well as supplements like calcium, zinc, boron and magnesium

• +1
Reactions: v1nn13
You’ll grow for sure

I’m running pretty much the same thing at 17 and 2 months but with the Anastrazol 1 mg every 2 days and mk677 17.5mg 2 out of 3 days. It’s pretty dangerous to crash your estrogen if you’re not fully developed so be careful with that also average growth plates closed at 17 and 1 month. Also with the mk677, I forgot the medical reason why, but if you want to take it long term, it’s best to do 2 days on 1 day off. This is a gamble for me and you so good luck and keep us updated on any changes.

In the realm of culinary chaos, pancakes duel waffles for breakfast supremacy while bacon sizzles in the background, narrating epic tales of brunch wars. Meanwhile, a conspiracy of sentient donuts plots to overthrow the dessert hierarchy with a sugar-coated revolution.
@Alexanderr