Rate lower third, fillers for bigonial width?

C

Czzz

Iron
2A5C3D06 1B30 4479 9A0A 62B6094004CF

Screenshot 20220728 1844342

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
your lips (especially upper) are waay too thin to appeal to young people IMO, get your lips done. Side profile pic would also help to see how good your other features look
Yeah my lips and nose are defo biggest falio thinking of fillers or lip flip and side profile is fine

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
it anything, its a bit too narrow

your lips (especially upper) are waay too thin to appeal to young people IMO, get your lips done. Side profile pic would also help to see how good your other features look
actually i would say the opposite. Theres this youtube channel called QOVES or some shit who brings aesthetics and science together and he said white people should avoid getting fillers and most importantly lip fillers because it doesnt suite them. in order to look good with lip fillers, the person already needs to have a base or volume on their lips. But no offense but he doesnt have any on his top lip so I would tell him to just embrace it

what
read what i said to the other person. To elaborate what im saying is your top lip has no base to begin with, so even if you put lip fillers its going to look off. And im not saying that lightly. You are going to essentially look super faggoty, more than those pretty boy asians, and its hard to reverse the fillers. Even if you do decide to reverse it its hard to go back to look normal