Eyes = everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and randomuser2407
He looks like a young Sylvester Stallone on the first picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Eyes = everything
Hair (not being bald) > Jawline > Eyes > Nose > Height > Muscles & 6 pack abs

All are halos though, some are just more powerful than others. My biggest halos are: my hair, my jawline and my height.
I am average on everything else (except for my penis size:LOL: ).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
what PSL do you guys think he is ?

Nose > Height
Tumblr inline o58r6dmSfe1suaed2 500

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
It's impossible to make the list 100% accurate because it depends on how bad it is but yes, nose is more important if you have a really bad nose that makes you look subhuman.

Height is important yes but guys who are shorter but better looking than me have more success with women than me even if they have the same physique as me.

Height is more important than big muscles IRL, on Tinder, muscles win and are basically a requirement so it really depends.

But IRL, height is one of the biggest halos, it's just that if you're ugly, you'll get mogged by shorter guys, I'm not ugly compared to most tall guys in my area so my height is a big halo.

It's impossible to make the list 100% accurate because it depends on how bad it is but yes, nose is more important if you have a really bad nose that makes you look subhuman.

Height is important yes but guys who are shorter but better looking than me have more success with women than me even if they have the same physique as me.

Height is more important than big muscles IRL, on Tinder, muscles win and are basically a requirement so it really depends.

But IRL, height is one of the biggest halos, it's just that if you're ugly, you'll get mogged by shorter guys, I'm not ugly compared to most tall guys in my area so my height is a big halo.
Nose is very important but on women not so much on men.Most black men that are considered good looking have shit noses.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Nose is very important but on women not so much on men.Most black men that are considered good looking have shit noses.
Yeah it's true I forgot about that, a witch nose will look much worse on a woman than on a man because it makes women look less feminine. So I guess the look of the nose isn't as important as we make it seem on this forum.

melted eye area but it works with his wop mobster pheno. 5.5 psl

he look so dangerous with NCT and downturn unhappy lips