Rate Maryna Linchuk - Top Tier Skull

Maryna linchuk PSL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stacylite at best. Almost look like a man. She has a tall chin, a wide jaw, thin lips and low set eyebrows, which failo her hard.

Stacylite at best. Almost look like a man. She has a tall chin, a wide jaw, thin lips and low set eyebrows, which failo her hard.
Tall chin, wide jaw, low set eyebrows = hot as fuck. Godlike genetics.

all ur rating posts are about women

boring asfv

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
You must not understand genetics.
You must not understand sexual dimorphism.

JjCNvZn

Pay attention to the face on the left in this gif.

The more feminine the face becomes, the more shorter the chin of the face becomes. Women are supposed to have proportionally small chins, it is a feminine trait. Most female models in the modelling industry have unideal and masculine faces.

You must not understand sexual dimorphism.

View attachment 1984915

Pay attention to the face on the left in this gif.

The more feminine the face becomes, the more shorter the chin of the face becomes. Women are supposed to have proportionally small chins, it is a feminine trait. Most female models in the modelling industry have unideal and masculine faces.
CHAD GENETICS

you boneless incel

you boneless incel
I'm an incel with bones, I'm not boneless.

CHAD GENETICS
You are dumb. Imagine applying male aesthetics and the concept of chad genes on women. I literally explained to you using a visual example on how high sexual dimorphism on women makes them have shorter chins and narrower jaws.

I'm an incel with bones, I'm not boneless.

You are dumb. Imagine applying male aesthetics and the concept of chad genes on women. I literally explained to you using a visual example on how high sexual dimorphism on women makes them have shorter chins and narrower jaws.
By your logic every boneless foid on the street is a Chad

By your logic every boneless foid on the street is a Chad
What? No. I never said boneless women are ideal. Women should have bones at the right place of their face. They must have large, forward-grown maxillas with big cheekbones. You falsely interpret women with vertically small chins and narrower jaws as 'boneless'. Women should have a jaw (and gonions) narrower than their cheekbones. And their lower thirds should be defined, their lower thirds shouldn't be covered with facial and buccal fat.

Chads are supposed to have bones, tall chins and forward grown maxillas. Sexual dimorphism =/= masculinity. A sexually dimorphic woman = a feminine woman with a small chin, a tiny nose and a narrow jaw.

What? No. I never said boneless women are ideal. Women should have bones at the right place of their face. They must have large, forward-grown maxillas with big cheekbones. You falsely interpret women with vertically small chins and narrower jaws as 'boneless'. Women should have a jaw (and gonions) narrower than their cheekbones. And their lower thirds should be defined, their lower thirds shouldn't be covered with facial and buccal fat.

Chads are supposed to have bones, tall chins and forward grown maxillas. Sexual dimorphism =/= masculinity. A sexually dimorphic woman = a feminine woman with a small chin, a tiny nose and a narrow jaw.
Come back to this when your son complains about his incel jaw

Come back to this when your son complains about his incel jaw
I won't have children. But imagine worrying about irrelevant stuff like what kind of jaw your son will have jfl.

Just have sex with the most high E and feminine woman (like any normal man would). And stop with this mental masturbation of muh 'if i want chad sons, i must breed with a woman who almost looks like a man'.

If (a) your genes are good enough, (b) your son is in a good environment where (c) he has been breastfed for at least 5 years, (d) eats a diet consisting lots of meat and dairy, and (e) he doesn't mouthbreath in his youth... then I can pretty much guarantee you, he won't have an incel tier jaw, regardless of the bones of his mother. At worst, his jaw would be average in this case.

I won't have children. But imagine worrying about irrelevant stuff like what kind of jaw your son will have jfl.

Just have sex with the most high E and feminine woman (like any normal man would). And stop with this mental masturbation of muh 'if i want chad sons, i must breed with a woman who almost looks like a man'.

If (a) your genes are good enough, (b) your son is in a good environment where (c) he has been breastfed for at least 5 years, (d) eats a diet consisting lots of meat and dairy, and (e) he doesn't mouthbreath in his youth... then I can pretty much guarantee you, he won't have an incel tier jaw, regardless of the bones of his mother. At worst, his jaw would be average in this case.
Cope

PSL poll closed. Average poll result: PSL 6.55