Rate Massimo Di sante (best looking gook I have ever seen)

PSL?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14312

Deleted member 14312

Mistral

@Preston @Yellow_fever_cel @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, SOS-Sonic, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
@Effortless inspiration

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 14312
Cavill and Haynes mogs irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Close to psl 7 objectively but psl 7 whites and ethnics looks better than him.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Looks super aesthetic with the silver hair in last pic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Salludon and Ian mog him.
Ian mogs easy yeah Salludon it’s close but yeah he has a little edge.
Massimo is also 6’3” though and has a nutty side profile.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Whites in low 6s mog him imo
TediousAnchoredGoldfinch size restricted
956270292c51e3b203f98073b10cd4be

maybe he's more aesthetic but so is jordan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Mogs him to death
View attachment 1261918
Look at that dudes fraudalent eyes, only hunter for show, a stick could poke his eyes out and he'd be blind, browridgeless
That guy is actually definitely higher than than low 6’s PSL wise. The comparison pic you used was shit though and I was just pointing that out. I’m not sure he mogs him by that much.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
That guy is actually definitely higher than than low 6’s PSL wise. The comparison pic you used was shit though and I was just pointing that out. I’m not sure he mogs him by that much.
do you think this guy mogs Maher

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 14312, Effortless and 6 others
Asian so psl 5

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
  • +1
Asian so psl 5
White guys and mutts a whole PSL point below him have similar SMV. It’s sad but it’s the truth for Asian males tbh. Race pill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
White guys and mutts a whole PSL point below him have similar SMV. It’s sad but it’s the truth for Asian males tbh. Race pill is brutal.
Bruh psl 5 is an sfcel tier rate. His smv is equal to a ~psl 6 white chad I'd say

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Bruh psl 5 is an sfcel tier rate. His smv is equal to a ~psl 6 white chad I'd say
Even aesthetically he shouldn’t be getting rated less than 6.25 or so. Yeah maybe close to 7 PSL in objectively, but SMV wise 6 PSL guys are pretty equal.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
This appeal thing is always thought of wrongly. Being an asian doesn't mean -2 to ur overall attractiveness it just means u have a narrower dating pool but in that dating pool ,to those women who don't mind ur pheno ur just as attractive. Meaning a white normie could get more matches on tinder than him but he can't pull a Stacy while a chang can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14781 and StrangerDanger
Even aesthetically he shouldn’t be getting rated less than 6.25 or so. Yeah maybe close to 7 PSL in objectively, but SMV wise 6 PSL guys are pretty equal.
prime jordan is way more aesthetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
This appeal thing is always thought of incorrectly. Being an asian doesn't mean -2 to ur overall attractiveness it just means u have a narrower dating pool but in that dating pool ,to those women who don't mind ur pheno ur just as attractive. Meaning a white normie could get more matches on tinder than him but he can't pull a Stacy while a chang can.
Asian features are objectively worse than caucasian features tho. That's why
Close to psl 7 objectively but psl 7 whites and ethnics looks better than him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 14312 and 2 others
Why this chink has an italian name

I actually have them similiar range PSL wise like 6.75-7, Jordan does have his share of flaws as well. Fish lips, ridiculous fwhr, very feminine nose (not ideal), his cheeks look to feminine and you can tell he used fillers, etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
This appeal thing is always thought of incorrectly. Being an asian doesn't mean -2 to ur overall attractiveness it just means u have a narrower dating pool but in that dating pool ,to those women who don't mind ur pheno ur just as attractive. Meaning a white normie could get more matches on tinder than him but he can't pull a Stacy while a chang can.
Have you seen asians who can pass as whites?

Di sante has weak browridge, recessed cranium, no deep-set eyes, low nose bridge, worse coloring, wide alar base and meh hairline
Maybe he looks more masculine and has higher appeal than Jordan but not in aesthetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
Di sante has weak browridge, recessed cranium, no deep-set eyes, low nose bridge, worse coloring, wide alar base and meh hairline
All these falios are common for his race jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Obviously. Recessed cranium is very common in even slavs and other Baltic phenos in fact
What do you think is each race’s ceiling? I think Asians maybe 6.75-7, Blacks solid 7, Curries 7ish, Mulattos 7-7.25, Whites (north Atlantids primarily) 7.75.

• +1
How is he getting height mogged JFL

Barrett looks like shit in those pics
Cope
1. either he gets mogged by 6.25 PSL white dudes and isn't 7 PSL
2. he ranks high cause of aesthetics which would mean he gets mogged by Barrett

He's hapa though and for hapas simonas Pham mogs him

• +1

Barrett has worse Brows, Nose of a female, fish lips, retard tier FWHR, and just looks androgynous @StrangerDanger
High in PSL but he can’t be anymore than a 7 with those flaws.

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
What do you think is each race’s ceiling? I think Asians may be 6.75-7, Blacks solid 7, Curries 7ish, Mulattos 7-7.25, Whites (north Atlantids primarily) 7.75.
Mulattos 7.5 easy. Asians- close to 6.75 psl. Blacks depend on ethnicity. The ones with caucasoid skulls a 7. Curries and Arabs a 7 as well could be higher but colouring holds them back big time. Whites(Meds, Atlantids and Nordics) psl 8. Whites don't have a looks ceiling. All their features are ideal

• +1
Maybe he looks more masculine and has higher appeal than Jordan but not in aesthetics
View attachment 1261982View attachment 1261988View attachment 1261983View attachment 1261986View attachment 1261987
so they have a psl ceiling
dnrd all mog chico @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14312
He's hapa though and for hapas simonas Pham mogs him
Simonas has insane orbitals, but I really don’t think he mogs overall. It’s debatable, but Simonas has better eyes, nose, and lips

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
Asians- close to 6.75 psl. Blacks depend on ethnicity. The ones with caucasoid skulls a 7. Mulattos 7.5 easy. Curries and Arabs a 7 as well could be higher but colouring holds them back big time. Whites(Meds, Atlantids and Nordics) psl 8. Whites don't have a looks ceiling. All their features are ideal
I have never seen a 7.5 PSL Mulatto and I have never seen an 8 PSL white. I don’t think they can go that high.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Simonas has insane orbitals, but I really don’t think he mogs overall. It’s debatable, but Simonas has better eyes, nose, and lips
I meant massimo has better eyes nose and lips