Are you Russian?

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 3828 and Jason Voorhees
Very good eye colour and Limbal rings

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, germanlooks, Gad and 1 other person
4-5/10
No jaw, bad skin, weak under eye/zygos area, Dry ass lips, asymmetry.
Amazing base tho, what is your bf%

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sly shinkai
Definition of wimp skull
It’s over.
It never began for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
Fucking boneless cuck
KYS

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, kebabcoper, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, germanlooks, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Bad jaw and long midface sadly. How tall are u ?

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Velvet_Thorns and Jason Voorhees
Ur phenotype halos u hard Objectively a 4/10. U don't have the best bones but for jbs u are a 6/10. Purely because of ur phenotype keep in mind u will age like milk because ur completely dependent on ur soft features and phenotype. U need bones to age well and I wouldn't sleep on it if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13215, Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03 and 2 others
how did you found this forum?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, Ryan, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
He mogs you
He dosen’t mog me JFL
He has no bones. I have good bones not even comprable + he looks 12. i’m 18 and look masculine asf and could larp as 23 years old

Cope harder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Jason Voorhees
He dosen’t mog me JFL
He has no bones. I have good bones not even comprable + he looks 12. i’m 18 and look masculine asf and could larp as 23 years old

Cope harder.
Jfl you are Somali.
That’s all I have to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Preoximerianas, gamma and 11 others
4-5/10
No jaw, bad skin, weak under eye/zygos area, Dry ass lips, asymmetry.
Amazing base tho, what is your bf%
I also rate below average. At this moment.

But also. Great potential, for future maybe.
When for example, can get facial hair to fraud perception of jaw being better. Getting rid of skin unevenness and blemishes, and maybe away the frenkle or what ever that is called in English

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman, Biiyo03 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, JosephGarrot123, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
5/10

-Long midface
-Bad pilthrum ratio ( around 1:1,5 )
-Lack of maxilla definition ( no hunter eyes )
-Lack of Brow ridge ( no hunter eyes )
-Curved eyelids ( no hunter eyes )
-No jaw ( rounded lower third )
-Rounded forehead ( should be broad )
-Good eyebrow
-Great eye colour with limbal rings
-No scleral show ( good )
-Neutral canthal tilt ( good )

Its not a bad face, its a average face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Preoximerianas, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
He dosen’t mog me JFL

Cope harder.
Are u that black guy with a high hairline and a shit jaw and bad eye area that posted weeks ago? If so he eqsily mogs u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Jason Voorhees
Are u that black guy with a high hairline and a shit jaw and bad eye area that posted weeks ago? If so he eqsily mogs u
No tf i have a good jawline.
Idk who you’re talking about

Every user who has rated me had told me that i have a goos lower third

Keep spreading tales about me.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Plus
1F4D49ED 19D4 4972 9CD9 40F87F171055

Mogs op from africa back to Cumskinland because he has bones and good cheek bones jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Plus
View attachment 1353166
Mogs op from africa back to Cumskinland because he has bones and good cheek bones jfl
Lol ur srs? He looks like a fucking rat with that shit palate and shit teeth and death tier eyes and hairline he doesnt come fucking close and the sad thing OP isnt even that good looking, but colouring halos him so that he mogs that guy hard

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and germanlooks
Plus
View attachment 1353166
Bones is fucking useless whenu have a shit palate shit teeth and no soft features

bones are really important dont get me wrong but with no soft features they wont do u any good (in MOST cases)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Jason Voorhees and germanlooks
Lol ur srs? He looks like a fucking rat with that shit palate and shit teeth and death tier eyes and hairline he doesnt come fucking close and the sad thing OP isnt even that good looking, but colouring halos him so that he mogs that guy hard
Bruh i can’t with you people
Muh coloring

Bones
Hairline
Mouth
Eyes
Coloring
this is how you rate by if you talk about attractiveness.

Coloring and eyes barely matter to foids but it’s a plus if u have them.

If a curry with shit pheno has better bones and better everything than a white chad he is the better looking guy. No question about it coloring dosen’t matter

I feel bad for the ethnics that want an actual rating jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, delta7, reptiles and 1 other person
Plus
View attachment 1353166
Wtf how? Visible bones=/= good bones in that case every acromegaly patient is a gigachad. Bones placement, shape and angularity is a lot more important than raw mass. Lol

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Wtf how? Visible bones=/= good bones in that case every acromegaly patient is a gigachad. Bones placement, shape and angularity is a lot more important than raw mass. Lol
My bad
He has OK bones not good but its way better than ops.
He has decent bones but shit hairline and eye area

OP has a boneless face and not so good everything but “Coloring is good” Bruh i can’t with

• +1
you look like a bitch, thought you were a girl at first, go inject T

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15390, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This forum is so shitty that this random greycel rated it better than everyone else here. Most are a bunch of useless people who, in order to feel better, intimidate other people
5/10

-Long midface
-Bad pilthrum ratio ( around 1:1,5 )
-Lack of maxilla definition ( no hunter eyes )
-Lack of Brow ridge ( no hunter eyes )
-Curved eyelids ( no hunter eyes )
-No jaw ( rounded lower third )
-Rounded forehead ( should be broad )
-Good eyebrow
-Great eye colour with limbal rings
-No scleral show ( good )
-Neutral canthal tilt ( good )

Its not a bad face, its a average face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko, Preoximerianas, Velvet_Thorns and 2 others

TBF it's about how proportional your angular features are relative to your cranium the cranium nasial angle is crucial for a ideal profile.

This guy isn't ugly at all but he is far from conventionally attractive by what this site deems as attractive anyways. He is a 5 to 4.5 out 10.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Jason Voorhees
This forum is so shitty that this random greycel rated it better than everyone else here. Most are a bunch of useless people who, in order to feel better, intimidate other people
Rating OP is a bit hard. He doesn't have a conventionally attractive face by this site's standards but I can see his appeal. That's why I rated him a 6/10

Ur phenotype halos u hard Objectively a 4/10. U don't have the best bones but for jbs u are a 6/10. Purely because of ur phenotype keep in mind u will age like milk because ur completely dependent on ur soft features and phenotype. U need bones to age well and I wouldn't sleep on it if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Going off by your second photo due to better identification of your features.

You suffer from:
Bad midface where it is pretty long.
Poor FWHR due to not having any facial width to compensate.
Eye area lacks bone density as one of the users Leonardo stated which you would need to have hunter eyes, however I do not believe it is absolutely necessary as less upper eyelid exposure and more browridge growth is enough imo.
Long and unideal nose shape.
Short lower third.
Unideal lips(bad lip shaping and surface area)
Moles?(If you had better features this would be apart of your facionationality)

You have:
Good colouring as stated(Lips, skin, eyes and hair which is pretty much everything)

At first I thought you looked decent but once you take out your eye colouring you would fall down pretty hard so you are very average imo but would look great to young girls who don't care about super pronounced facial features. You also look very neotenus, most likely in your ealy teens so you should be able to grow some more facial definition as you mature.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
Going off by your second photo due to better identification of your features.

You suffer from:
Bad midface where it is pretty long.
Poor FWHR due to not having any facial width to compensate.
Eye area lacks bone density as one of the users Leonardo stated which you would need to have hunter eyes, however I do not believe it is absolutely necessary as less upper eyelid exposure and more browridge growth is enough imo.
Long and unideal nose shape.
Short lower third.
Unideal lips(bad lip shaping and surface area)
Moles?(If you had better features this would be apart of your facionationality)

You have:
Good colouring as stated(Lips, skin, eyes and hair which is pretty much everything)

At first I thought you looked decent but once you take out your eye colouring you would fall down pretty hard so you are very average imo but would look great to young girls who don't care about super pronounced facial features. You also look very neotenus, most likely in your ealy teens so you should be able to grow some more facial definition as you mature.
Oh yea your rating is 4.5-5.5 maybe?

• +1
For now disregard every advice in here, you’re still yount and growing. Do sports, get good sleep and good food in to maximize your potential. And gtfo this forum

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Jason Voorhees
4-6 / 10 depending on where you live and your age

Your main hailo is really your coloring, considering that you're probably a teen, I would recommend basic softmaxxing like goingyto the gym, mewing, doing nose exercises, getting a better haircut, stylemaxxing and adopting a diet to maximize bone growth and height.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14875

Your main hailo is really your coloring, considering that you're probably a teen, I would recommend basic softmaxxing like goingyto the gym, mewing, doing nose exercises, getting a better haircut, stylemaxxing and adopting a diet to maximize bone growth and height.
*going to the gym

• +1
It's a wrap

• +1
I live in Italy and I am 16

• +1