coletho287345
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 146
- Reputation
- 59
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
means a lotLow teer femboy
Just grow lil broh.
noyou’re 13, just fucking wait
you look like diddybop1 before the buzz
you look like diddybop1 before the buzz

Deadass the same person
you look like diddybop1 before the buzz

what do i do to fix lip shapeMtn framelet, your lips are also not funny(unideal lip shape) your neck is also thin asf
what is jbw i’m not a looksmaxxerJbw is saving
i’m 13get test injections or its OVER
this is a good time thoyou’re 13, just fucking wait
exactlythis is a good time tho
Go back to playing blox blast or wtv people do now
noGo back to playing blox blast or wtv people do now
One of the shits that is not change ablewhat do i do to fix lip shape
Jbw means just be white its when whites are just better than otherswhat is jbw i’m not a looksmaxxer
This shit actuallt gets you 10% warning pray that mods dont see ts shitif I were a gay pedophile I'd prey on you
Dont worry bhai real niggas have at least 30% warningif I were a gay pedophile I'd prey on you
nigga then stop bumping itThis shit actuallt gets you 10% warning pray that mods dont see ts shit
I'm at 60D
Dont worry bhai real niggas have at least 30% warning
Слишком узкие губы, что-то вроде отрицательного кантал тилт.
u havent hit puberty yet

even betteru havent hit puberty yet![]()
that’s my planGrow up bro
if I were a gay pedophile I'd prey on you
iku havent hit puberty yet![]()
Ltn, join a strip club
learn shit about compounds dimolet faggoti’m 13![]()
80-20learn shit about compounds dimolet faggot
does that matter, i'm telling you to research compounds, explain to me why that matters80-20