TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,366
- Reputation
- 36,750
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ugly as fuck nigga
Copeugly as fuck nigga
ur finestaring at this picture with pure envy
Bro went fromi mog to gandy
im coping to trick my brain to ascendBro went from
“Finally accepting its over”
To
“Chad”
hhtn might be a stretchWhy are u even on here if you’re 6’6 and hhtn bro
Why are u even on here if you’re 6’6 and hhtn bro
mtn+ and 6'6, u have nothing to worry about
Even my fat granpha has hallow chreks in that angle whe clenchin hmtn
Looks like the nigga who stole my jb from me when I was in europe last summer
Cope ur uglyEven my fat granpha has hallow chreks in that angle whe clenchin hmtn
Ur owner
I mog u to deathCope ur ugly
u are a pollutant to this earth, i hope you cease to exist worm.
Ur owner
I mog u to death
Ur owner
I mog u to death
Why is it so brightC all 911 brutal skull mogged
Why is it so bright