Rate me :14m 5'11

Brother just because I have a slight recessed chin does not make my face fully recessed what r we on abt🫩
never said that ur whole face is recessed, i said that ur recessed and that ur chin looks recessed.
 
Don't know what happend when I replied might've pressed something
 
  • +1
Reactions: redlibs
nigga wtf you think was gonna happen if you post your pics holy shit retard all you get is dms from niggas sayin get naked or people saying oh femboy potential and your a twink
 
nigga wtf you think was gonna happen if you post your pics holy shit retard all you get is dms from niggas sayin get naked or people saying oh femboy potential and your a twink
What???
 
your a nigga and a sub 5 nigga not even jbw carrying nigga how tf you have the gut to post this shit nigga
Yeah I'm ugly but not that ugly mate you look like a sock when it's falling off my ankle I don't wanna hear it, also i got the guts from ya ma when I was digging in her guts you piece of dick cheese
 
Yeah I'm ugly but not that ugly mate you look like a sock when it's falling off my ankle I don't wanna hear it, also i got the guts from ya ma when I was digging in her guts you piece of dick cheese
nigger just take the rating
 
nigger just take the rating
No cause your taking the piss and thinking I'm dumb enough to think I was sub 5 if u just told me
So how about you take your rating and shove it up your loose little arse
 
No cause your taking the piss and thinking I'm dumb enough to think I was sub 5 if u just told me
So how about you take your rating and shove it up your loose little arse
saar please dont insult me
 
saar please dont insult me
Mate u called me a sub 5 and hard r and you can't take being told to shove something up your ass grow some balls you dickwad everyone's calling me the twink hear all along it was your pussyfart ass
 
Mate u called me a sub 5 and hard r and you can't take being told to shove something up your ass grow some balls you dickwad everyone's calling me the twink hear all along it was your pussyfart ass
woah woah woah dude dont you know we all are shia racist Islamist Indians? we also hardliners and super racist
 
I'm out skateboarding rn so it might look like I'm trying too hard in the photos I'm just bored so I took a selfie and wanted people to rate it, sorry if it looks like I'm trying to show myself to my discord e-kitten (figuratively) I lwk don't know how to take photos that don't look like that yeah anyways sry in advance js give me a rating. If u insult me I won't care cause of what happend with my other posts it's already been done and said so your not fucking special
dih head ahh😂
 
Contsipated looking femboy genuine sub5 no dude nor foid will fw you its over jfl
 
Contsipated looking femboy genuine sub5 no dude nor foid will fw you its over jfl
Constipated???? Also I'm not a fucking idiot to know I'm sub 5 you dick cheese
 
Constipated???? Also I'm not a fucking idiot to know I'm sub 5 you dick cheese
Youre genuinely sub5 im sorry to tell you lil bro but its over go pray and hope to get into gandys heaven also k got your mom ready to eat my dick cheese off every night so you already know thats shits clean😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 jflll
 
Youre genuinely sub5 im sorry to tell you lil bro but its over go pray and hope to get into gandys heaven also k got your mom ready to eat my dick cheese off every night so you already know thats shits clean😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 jflll
People on the forum must be dumb as rocks to try make people believe they are sub 5 and they actually believe it do you genu think I'm gonna believe I'm sub 5 also don't call it dick cheese call it pussy cheese with that little shrimp dick fag
 
People on the forum must be dumb as rocks to try make people believe they are sub 5 and they actually believe it do you genu think I'm gonna believe I'm sub 5 also don't call it dick cheese call it pussy cheese with that little shrimp dick fag
hi bro!! i just wanted to let you know this was a very rude thing to send
 
People on the forum must be dumb as rocks to try make people believe they are sub 5 and they actually believe it do you genu think I'm gonna believe I'm sub 5 also don't call it dick cheese call it pussy cheese with that little shrimp dick fag
Youre a genuine dork nigga😹😹
 
I'm out skateboarding rn so it might look like I'm trying too hard in the photos I'm just bored so I took a selfie and wanted people to rate it, sorry if it looks like I'm trying to show myself to my discord e-kitten (figuratively) I lwk don't know how to take photos that don't look like that yeah anyways sry in advance js give me a rating. If u insult me I won't care cause of what happend with my other posts it's already been done and said so your not fucking special
u look like a textbook retard subhuman too
 
u look like a textbook retard subhuman too
When you lwk tryna get ratings on .org but instead all you get are people calling you subhuman retards cause they have nothing else better to do then ragebait people on forums
 
When you lwk tryna get ratings on .org but instead all you get are people calling you subhuman retards cause they have nothing else better to do then ragebait people on forums
you look ugly subhuman nga ts is not ragebait
 
dude if you cant accept a rating get of the forums
Mate you called me sub 5 it's obvious I'm gonna defend myself I know at least I don't look that bad infact I don't think you even know what it means to be a sub 5 like
 
Tall and white so prob has more smv than half this godforsaken forum combined lmfao
LTN, get some braces or something, you will probably do well in the tryhard emo 00s revivalist skateboarder circles you most likely run in ggez
 
s
Mate you called me sub 5 it's obvious I'm gonna defend myself I know at least I don't look that bad infact I don't think you even know what it means to be a sub 5 like
sub5 is anything below a 5 youre below a 5 you dont need to defend yourself from the truth im sorry man but your ego is too high:lul:
 
s

sub5 is anything below a 5 youre below a 5 you dont need to defend yourself from the truth im sorry man but your ego is too high:lul:
Bhai I actually can't do you REALLY think sub 5 is below a 5😭✌️ cause if so that means anything below htn is sub 5 see how It makes no sense
 
Bhai I actually can't do you REALLY think sub 5 is below a 5😭✌️ cause if so that means anything below htn is sub 5 see how It makes no sense
Thats litt what it means you genuine idiot use youre brains jfl
IMG 8070
 
bro u lltn if u didnt have hair u would be sub animal
 
  • +1
Reactions: rs_psl

Similar threads

fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
28
Views
175
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
28
Views
146
mcdawkflawk
M
S
Replies
19
Views
96
sonic55555
S
X
Replies
13
Views
134
BruceyT
BruceyT
MilkywayDesu
Replies
13
Views
128
xanlack
xanlack

Users who are viewing this thread

  • sub 5 russian
  • rs_psl
  • leoimpo123
  • faberzz
  • michaelkvd
Back
Top